Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist (45571 Views)

Majek Fashek: Before And After The Rain By Azuka Jebose / Failed Journalist Turned Facebook Bully: A Peep Into Jebose’s Troubled Life / “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Shukusheka(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
But think of it, why would an old married man be going around looking for virgins to marry if he isn't a cultist?

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Heffalump(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
Good development. Freedom of speech you have, but Freedom after speech you might not have.

End time journalist!
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Mopolchi: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
I dey tell you. Na wetin I learn now for all dis social media things.
Stephendeals:
shocked

When they were telling them...this your mouth go put you for trouble one day they took it for granted....

Now they should face the music and dance to it very well
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by jubrilELsudan: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
THIS NED NWEAK OKO MAN IS VERY STUPID AND A CULTIST PAEDOPHILE.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by joeluv: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
The man talks stupidly sha. But the journalist took the matter to personal...

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by smallsmall: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
This Azuka Jebose Molokwu who calls herself a Publisher and his Principal Prince Chukwunonso Nwoko, hiding in the US need to go to Jail.

From her account she said Ned Nwoko gave and interview which towards the end reads" When l realised that she was a Virgin, that RE-INFORCED MY DECISION to marry her".

Now, anyone who undertsands 'small' English can see from that statement namde by Azuka Jebose Molokwu that Ned wanted or had the intention to marry that his wife but when he realised she was a Virgin, he was even more determinend (REINFORCEMENT of an already made decision) to marry her!

How on earth does that make him a Cultist?
How does marrying a Virgin make you a Cultist?

Our Parents preach chastity for their daughters and l think it is a good thing for Men to show appreciation to such ladies who are able to keep their Virginity for their husband, expecially in these days of unabashed promiscuity and that is exactly what Ned Nwoko has done.

Honestly, which sensisble Man worth his Salt will prefer an over-used kitten with high mileage to a Chasis Virgin/ I wont and if tha is the new definition of being a Cultist, then this Jebose needs to go to Prison sharp, sharp

Also, it seems it is now fashionable for some Publishers to hide in the US or some other foreign countries, while spewing lies and nonsense about Nigeria, since they get paid in those countries to do so.
Govt must find the means to teach such people a lesson, without infirnging on the freedom of the Press in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by michoim(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
Some journalists heads are just too poor...
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Jman06(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Good for the Olosho publisher!

He should be made to cough out that 2Billion naira or rot behind bars so that next time he'll mind his business.

He's like all these loose ladies that get jittery when a man decides to use his hard earned money to marry a virgin. They're free to make their own choices of marriage partners but get angry when a man does same.

As if somebody forced them to lose their virginity to premarital sex....yeye girls!

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by iso604: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Make una leave this man and his family along please

If you nor get money show your face because you nor know who go help you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by tbaby4u(f): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
DCmonster:
He isn't a cultist but a fucking ritualist. His brother Prince Chukwunonso can testify to that undecided

Yes, that's a fact. He is a bloody ritualist, people only flock around him because of money.
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by nonyofor2(m): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
Y will a sane person be looking for virgins to marry if there's nothing attached to it

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by tbaby4u(f): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
Shukusheka:
But think of it, why would an old married man be going around looking for virgins to marry if he isn't a cultist?

He sure is. Shameless old pedophile n love of money has made Regina Daniel trade her life for dough. She's headed for express straight, just a matter of time
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by A1kennedy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
who is this man self?

pls you can help a brother whose mini electronic firm has collapsed due to this pandemic, with a little token to survive this pandemic hour. Thank you and God bless.account no:0024995086 bank name: Union Bank phone no: 08146995561. Thank you once again.
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by smallsmall: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
Shukusheka:

Is it just the old men that want to marry a Virgin, dont young men want to marry a Virgin as well?

If given the choice between a 1980 volkwagen Beetle with 200,000 Mileage and a 2020 Bentley with Factory/Zero Mileage, which one would YOU chose, assuming you can afford both? grin grin

Look make una stop all these envy of the man and his wife, his money, his choice. Nor be his fault that you people started "running your Virginity" Like a Bus from Lagos to Kano, at the age of 13yrs
undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by jrusky(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
But oga Nwoka if you are not a cultist why then did you chose virgin hunting as critera to be marrying underage Pls explain yourself.

We all know your type its no longer a new thing. No one is a baby in Nigeria anymore.

You told the world with your own mouth that you married that little brat called Regina not for love but for virginity.

Pls explain yourself?
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by lifenija: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Eriggs:
which foolish blogger is saying rubbish about our Alhaji Nwoko.
A good man that loves Allah.
A man that some pigs hate because of his religion but live because of the money he dashes them now and then
The man that can marry as much as he wants.
Libelous elements must get sense by force.
omooba777 take note.

monster, notin do u. u fit type anything. nobody get ready waste time for nonentity. carry go.
mumu see as u carry d matter put for head.

ode
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Erys(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Serves d amebor right.
Mind ur business, u say no.
Oya com chop d food wey u join cook.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Kelvin5214: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
That man is shameless, to marry a gal as young as that foolish Regina at that age is Child abuse considering his own age and the fact that this is coming from a celebrity the both of them are, that is a very bad example to show especially coming from the man. The so called Billionaire that does not wrong from right. I thank the journalist for speaking up and being bold.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Badgers14: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
Rubbish lawsuit!!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by LaReinaa(f): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
This is what happens when you don’t mind your business..
How is she going to pay the 2b now

As for Oga Ned, you talk too much for your age.. no one cares about your life and your virgins, shut up and face whatever it is that puts money in your bank account grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by akdjr(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sue the bastard and claim damages. Some people will never mind their business. If Need was a poor man now the idiot will not accuse him of being a cultist. Okay me I can't marry a girl who is a Virgin.
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by gbemishile: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
I will curse you Mr Ned Nwoko if u don't Sue this man and demand compensation.
There are some people that need to be taught a serious lesson

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by LZAA: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
But wia is alexreports sef cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by gbemishile: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kelvin5214:
That man is shameless, to marry a gal as young as that foolish Regina at that age is Child abuse considering his own age and the fact that this is coming from a celebrity the both of them are, that is a very bad example to show especially coming from the man. The so called Billionaire that does not wrong from right. I thank the journalist for speaking up and being bold.
That's very good.the journalist will have his day in court,be sure to go on a solidarity visit.better still Hy not rite down it's and let him Sue u
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by grandstar(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
These online rags love to tarnish peeps reputation.

Then again, as someone once said, fame is a double edge sword. It is bitter sweet. If only Regina had kept out of the limelight like Ochum did after marriage, a lot of these slanderous and defamatory statements won't have been made about him and his youthful wife.
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Nostradamus: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
I support ned nwoko on this.

The f0olish journalist should be used.

People should always be made to face the consequences of their actions.

Btw,i feel the #2b is too small.ned should have opted for stiffer penalties.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by anyicash(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
If you are poor, people will insult you and make mockery of you, if you are wealthy the same people will castigate you with all manner of provoking words and insults..wetin person go do sef. las las "this life no balance".
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by wink2015(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
NIGERIA JUSTICE SYSTEM seems to be only for the rich and powerful.

The common man in the street that do not have money to take a lawyer is look as a rag.
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Ned Nwoko is a cultist. Let him sue me. We will have our day in court. Not When I have the best lawyer.

My Lord, may I

Richdad

Bro, remove this thread oooooo
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by earnit1: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
hmmm
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=lolybaby post=91810775][/quote]

Why are you quoting me na? Did I look like your papa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawrence Abrokwah Used Acid To Defend Self Against Afia Schwarzenegger- Lawyer / Naomi Arinze And Her Undies In Bedroom Pictures / Selena Leath In Underwear Photoshoot With A Stallion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.