Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience (5282 Views)

When Will Transsion Phones Do This? / Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? / Transsion Phones Are Cursed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by KrazyDave16(m): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2020
Vaselinelord:
guy stop lying jare
Chaii... What lie?
I said what I saw and experienced and you're here calling me a liar. Why don't you drop your experience from handling the device, not he said/she said type of experience.
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Chaii... What lie?
I said what I saw and experienced and you're here calling me a liar. Why don't you drop your experience from handling the device, not he said/she said type of experience.
I've people using the phone...... the phone is truly over priced but it works well... my techno m3 i used many years ago can old several chrome tabs which brings the conclusion that the op is lying
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by KrazyDave16(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2020
Vaselinelord:
I've people using the phone...... the phone is truly over priced but it works well... my techno m3 i used many years ago can old several chrome tabs which brings the conclusion that the op is lying
I don't buy phones to keep chrome tabs open... Also wth uses that data-guzzling app undecided
If I run apps like CODM, Asphalt 9 or PUBG on a device and it still stutters on default setting recommended or try running psp emulators and I got to dial down on performance to enjoy some games, despite the manufacturers saying it's in the mid-range segment, the device and the brand na wash for me.

Budget entry phones now are getting better than midrangers, midrangers are almost competing with flagships in some areas. In Transsion case, I'm not seeing any significant development.

2 Likes

Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2020
KrazyDave16:

I don't buy phones to keep chrome tabs open... Also wth uses that data-guzzling app undecided
If I run apps like CODM, Asphalt 9 or PUBG on a device and it still stutters on default setting recommended or try running psp emulators and I got to dial down on performance to enjoy some games, despite the manufacturers saying it's in the mid-range segment, the device and the brand na wash for me.

Budget entry phones now are getting better than midrangers, midrangers are almost competing with flagships in some areas. In Transsion case, I'm not seeing any significant development.
i dont know how gaming is on that particular device.... you can't expect high frame rate or smooth game play on helio p35 i use a phone with sdg 710 which is a capable processor you cant the such game play on p35
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by KrazyDave16(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2020
Vaselinelord:
i dont know how gaming is on that particular device.... you can't expect high frame rate or smooth game play on helio p35 i use a phone with sdg 710 which is a capable processor you cant the such game play on p35
Like I said, camon 12 can't run demanding games smoothly except casual ones, simulation and a few turn-based games, something I've tested and seen before which is why I wouldn't recommend their products, except the note 7, to power users and those who want value for money.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by waploger(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
techmo:

My first and last trassion phone ended in hot premium tears... The fvcking phone was preloaded with a virus that was embedded with the OS, all efforts to remove it proved abortive, went to techno office and they asked me to buy a brand new panel as my warranty doesn't cover that...

Long story short I will never ever near those shity phones in my life
techmo:

My first and last trassion phone ended in hot premium tears... The fvcking phone was preloaded with a virus that was embedded with the OS, all efforts to remove it proved abortive, went to techno office and they asked me to buy a brand new panel as my warranty doesn't cover that...

techmo:

How do i detect those virus hidden in the OS?
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by techmo(m): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
waploger:
[color=#006600][/color]

How do i detect those virus hidden in the OS?

All Apps started closing and giving an error prompt message

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by waploger(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
techmo:

All Apps started closing and giving an error prompt message
How do i run a scan to know if it is imbedded in a new phone?
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by waploger(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Vaselinelord:
idiot i use iPhone and lenovo.... i doubt if you can afford the cheapest phone i use... mugu better leave that your poverty infested area and go out and see there's more to life than chinko phones mumu boy

Help me with one smartphone abeg? i reside in Ojo, Lagos.
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by AmadorSays: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2020
sure it is
investigator007:
please help me tell them, Las Las phone durability is dependent on usage
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by selfdefence: 7:07am On Jul 21, 2020
this is your experience, personally i have enjoyed all the transssion devices i have used.
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by symbianDON(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
Even Symbian phones can hold more apps in background more than latest transsion device
pls pls don't mention transsion in the same line with symbian grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by skywalker240(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2020
Vaselinelord:
idiot i use iPhone and lenovo.... i doubt if you can afford the cheapest phone i use... mugu better leave that your poverty infested area and go out and see there's more to life than chinko phones mumu boy
You said there's more to life than chinko phones, same you still say igbaloderaymond is lying about the chinko.

All this wanabe big boys

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by ArcherPrime(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
that was in the past but now even Samsung better mid rangers are now more cheaper.

for example with 65k - 70k i can get a clean galaxy a50 which is better than all transsion phones dead or alive

In Nigeria? �
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
symbianDON:
pls pls don't mention transsion in the same line with symbian grin grin grin grin grin
ooh I see sorry sir
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by edoairways: 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Meaning the reason why you bought your present phone was for the sole purpose of playing games
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by KrazyDave16(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
edoairways:

Meaning the reason why you bought your present phone was for the sole purpose of playing games
That and -
1. Smooth gameplay at max settings without worrying about frame drops after a few minutes into gameplay

2. More app support

3. Have a feel of how the latest hardware feels like, though it has mostly last gen hardware.

I don't worry about parts since I don't handle my device carelessly cos someone says it got 5 or unbreakable screen. But if I should, there are lots of DIY videos on YouTube to get things done if I don't trust anyone to fix it for me, telegram and XDA for the software side.
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by edoairways: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
KrazyDave16:

That and -
1. Smooth gameplay at max settings without worrying about frame drops after a few minutes into gameplay

2. More app support

3. Have a feel of how the latest hardware feels like, though it has mostly last gen hardware.
[b]
I don't worry about parts since I don't handle my device carelessly [/b]cos someone says it got 5 or unbreakable screen. But if I should, there are lots of DIY videos on YouTube to get things done if I don't trust anyone to fix it for me, telegram and XDA for the software side.
This is where tecno and Samsung has an edge over other brands in Nigeria. Many Nigerians are careless,they can't handle things properly
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
This thread is all lie.
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
You think the best way is to promote a product is to demarket another one.
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Chaii... What lie?

You're a liar
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by KrazyDave16(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
edoairways:

This is where tecno and Samsung has an edge over other brands in Nigeria. Many Nigerians are careless,they can't handle things properly
True, previous Transsion device from hot 5 to note 5, didn't repair them despite my dislike for the phones so I could get a lil cash from their resale value
(it's here potential buyers will become tech expert and tell you the specs of what you're selling is almost same as the new phone being released, making one sell at a loss, but same guy will buy the new Transsion phone and start yarning rubbish)
But still, Tecno and Samsung are not trying, especially Samsung midrangers. Prioritizing big batteries and taller displays isn't the way to go again and sometimes it feels like their warranty doesn't exist. Sure fault could be from you but good God, must one pay a little fortune to fix something?
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by tafat: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
dont generalize your personal experience to others, i have used transsion phone with time and they have always lasted me well.
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by edoairways: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
KrazyDave16:

True, previous Transsion device from hot 5 to note 5, didn't repair them despite my dislike for the phones so I could get a lil cash from their resale value
(it's here potential buyers will become tech expert and tell you the specs of what you're selling is almost same as the new phone being released, making one sell at a loss, but same guy will buy the new Transsion phone and start yarning rubbish)
But still, Tecno and Samsung are not trying, especially Samsung midrangers. Prioritizing big batteries and taller displays isn't the way to go again.
Samsung had to reduce their standard a bit in other to compete favourably with tecno. If they didn't come up with that,they would have been thrown out of Nigeria market.
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by edoairways: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
tafat:
dont generalize your personal experience to others, i have used transsion phone with time and they have always lasted me well.
That is the problem with some xiaomites they like to exaggerate things

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by tafat: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
blatant lie, even the least od transsion devices are better than symbian phones
DONFRANSKID:
Even Symbian phones can hold more apps in background more than latest transsion device
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by tafat: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
this is not true at all, i open over 40 tabs and once on chrome with my camon device without having any form of lagging.
Blazebond:
You for kuku open 25 tabs at the same time nau,see as you dey lie without shame,d same camon 12 pro when my junior bro dey take do wonders,my guy find another story to tell.
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by KrazyDave16(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Abiodunspectre:

You're a liar
You really want to go there abi... Fine.

Tell me, do you use your device to play only dream league, PES, word cookie or candy crush?

Abi you don't even know the difference between demanding games and light/casual games or you're one of those who only follow after the shadows of guys who can afford X10 of what you're using ba??

Cos if you READ what I wrote well, you'd see it's all based off experience which I personally conducted and seen myself. What I'll tell you to READ posts before you go and jump into conclusions, showing your IQ level, blindly defending a brand that doesn't know you exist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post Your Dream League Best Wins / Nokia Service Center? / How To Configure Internet Settings On Palm Treo 750

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.