Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience (5251 Views)

When Will Transsion Phones Do This? / Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? / Transsion Phones Are Cursed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
tafat:
blatant lie, even the least od transsion devices are better than symbian phones
see this transsion fanboy suffer no dey tire you I repeat my self even Symbian phones is better than latest transsion device

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by KrazyDave16(m): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
edoairways:

Samsung had to reduce their standard a bit in other to compete favourably with tecno. If they didn't come up with that,they would have been thrown out of Nigeria market.
Samsung has always been acting like Apple, especially on pricing their products.
One of the reasons they weren't relevant in India is cos of their crappy pricing.
When OnePlus entered the Indian market with their flagship killers along with Realme, xiaomi and other Chinese brands, Samsung had to revise their entire mid-range line - not hardware alone, but also price - cos India is one of the biggest market for mobile phones.

Nigeria wasn't even on their mind when they did the revision, they just saw an opportunity to practice what they were doing in India before the revision happened.

Nowadays, other brands are releasing better offerings, making Samsung midrangers look like an overpriced budget entry phone with super AMOLED screen.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by edoairways: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Samsung has always been acting like Apple, especially on pricing their products.
One of the reasons they weren't relevant in India is cos of their crappy pricing.
When OnePlus entered the Indian market with their flagship killers along with Realme, xiaomi and other Chinese brands, Samsung had to revise their entire mid-range line - not hardware alone, but also price - cos India is one of the biggest market for mobile phones.

Nigeria wasn't even on their mind when they did the revision, they just saw an opportunity to practice what they were doing in India before the revision happened.

Nowadays, other brands are releasing better offerings, making Samsung midrangers look like an overpriced budget entry phone.
Yeah, that is why if xiaomi,realme have their branch in Nigeria, tecno will sit up. As it stand, it will take a while for them to penetrate Nigeria market. They should employ good IT gurus who can educate Nigerians on the benefit of using their products. The gurus should rely on social media alone, they should go to the streets. Xiaomi is a good phone I must admit
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by vhuqnl(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
what's the meaning of transsion?
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by KrazyDave16(m): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
edoairways:

Yeah, that is why if xiaomi,realme have their branch in Nigeria, tecno will sit up. As it stand, it will take a while for them to penetrate Nigeria market. They should employ good IT gurus who can educate Nigerians on the benefit of using their products. The gurus should rely on social media alone, they should go to the streets. Xiaomi is a good phone I must admit
Educating people isn't the problem.
The problem is the technical bits. Not everyone understands it despite they are a few minutes away from getting simplified results from a Google search.

If Xiaomi wants to become relevant the way Nigerians like, they should endorse a top celebrity here. If they do so, the music will change real fast and almost everyone will be hungry for information and wanting to try out the new "innovation" they bringing.

Also Transsion got the ads part down to the letter to the point that if you educate someone today, tomorrow they'll have doubts, especially those who used Transsion products the way they were meant to be used (calls, light apps and the occasional online games with cloud feature instead of it constantly sending and receiving packets like Asphalt 8 and PUBG respectively)

2 Likes

Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by edoairways: 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Educating people isn't the problem.
The problem is the technical bits. Not everyone understands it despite they are a few minutes away from getting simplified results from a Google search.

If Xiaomi wants to become relevant the way Nigerians like, they should endorse a top celebrity here. If they do so, the music will change real fast and almost everyone will be hungry for information and wanting to try out the new "innovation" they bringing.

Also Transsion got the ads part down to the letter to the point that if you educate someone today, tomorrow they'll have doubts, especially those who used Transsion products the way they were meant to be used (calls, light apps and the occasional online games with cloud feature instead of it constantly sending and receiving packets like Asphalt 8 and PUBG respectively)
You are right. Which celebrity endorsement would draw the attention of Nigerians?
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by KrazyDave16(m): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
edoairways:

You are right. Which celebrity endorsement would draw the attention of Nigerians?
Wizkid and Davido got the most followers and are the most talked about everywhere.
Probably Mayorkun or Phyno but they wouldn't draw that kind of attention to all Nigerians like the first two I mentioned, unless Xiaomi takes a leaf from Glo books and endorse celebrities favoured by specific regions. Example is Phyno, he'd draw more people from the East as he's most talked about there after Davido n Wizkid.
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 23, 2020
skywalker240:

You said there's more to life than chinko phones, same you still say igbaloderaymond is lying about the chinko.

All this wanabe big boys
you're just dumb for real
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by skywalker240(m): 3:09am On Jul 23, 2020
Vaselinelord:
you're just dumb for real
At least I don't have to login to nairaland with 10mb and start showing off

Broke souls forming porch
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=skywalker240 post=92004737]
At least I don't have to login to nairaland with 10mb and start showing off

Broke souls forming porch[/quoteput in more work idiot
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by Playermayweda(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
No this is not right, everyone has the right to own their property in peace,but the error is if someone buys a camon 15 trying to compare the camera to iPhone or Samsung or even Xiaomi, Then that's a big looooool
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by edoairways: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
see this transsion fanboy suffer no dey tire you I repeat my self even Symbian phones is better than latest transsion device
That is not true

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by skywalker240(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=Vaselinelord post=92019912][/quote]

see the way the thing pain this local champion

read my lips

hush, sit down broke soul smiley
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 24, 2020
skywalker240:

see the way the thing pain this local champion

read my lips

hush, sit down broke soul smiley
see e-rat
Re: No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience by skywalker240(m): 4:56am On Jul 24, 2020
Vaselinelord:
i hav'nt seen an e-rat as broke as myself no one can break my record. I am vaslinelord, lord of broke masturbators cool

you're doing good kid, just dont kil yourself with much wanking, get a girlfreind (oops you're too broke to sponsor that) just get a FWB ( Oops my bad, cant sponsor that either)

my advice, stop wasting that spermatozoa just stick it in the ass of the she goat in your neigbourhood.

have a nice day kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Data Cap For Airtel BB Complete Plan (N1,000) / My Chemistry Android App has reached 500,000 – 1000000 downloads in Google Store / Buy The Gionee P8w And You Will Realize It’s A Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.