Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? (5515 Views)

FG Admits That Igbos Were Asked To Come Down From Buses In Sudan / Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions / 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by Tranquillity360: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

But u are back in the same North!
Ur elites messed with an unstable tribe and sowed genocide.
U see how they massacred themselves right now.
In ur write up, I fail to see where Yoruba's joined in the killing , in fact SW is the only place in the world u found love, not even in the s.s
The war was as senseless as Nigeria is pointless.
That stupid coup and the more destructive war set black liberation back by 50 years
Who told you south west didn't join in the killing of Igbos.

7 Likes

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by horsepower102: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

In ur write up, I fail to see where Yoruba's joined in the killing , in fact SW is the only place in the world u found love, not even in the s.s
That stupid coup and the more destructive war set black liberation back by 50 years

Those young idealistic officers, some of who were Igbos were not the elites. Nobody sent them to do coup.

Also how do you explain the Igbo massacre in the North back in 1947 and 1956?

The most painful part of all these for me is just watching so called contrymen trying their best to justify a genocide and find ways to blame the victims. Its okay.

Black lives Matter except in Nigeria where Igbo people can the killed while their fellow black countrymen spend decades justifying it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by johntolu: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
richie240:

Another clown spotted!
To answer ur question, "No, 'Chukwuma Nzeogwu' is definitely a Fulani man from Ondo state"!

Clowns everywhere!
grin grin

Lies spotted!
Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu is a TivJukum man from Katsina-Ala, in Benue state lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
Tranquillity360:

Lmao
If u mean the army, they are PAID to defend the lie called Nigeria.
Ojukwu once defended it

4 Likes

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by horsepower102: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

This is not true, Chinua Achebe made accounts of killings happening in the south west. That was the reason a lot of Igbos in the west also fled for their lives.

A friend of mine mother who was in lagos then witnessed the killings of igbos in her neighborhood then. She even saw a pregnant Igbo woman slaughtered in her street in lagos. Some Yorubas participated in the killings of Igbos.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by Tranquillity360: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Lmao
If u mean the army, they are PAID to defend the lie called Nigeria.
Ojukwu once defended it
Not only the army even the yoruba civilian were killing Igbos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Not only the army even the yoruba civilian were killing Igbos.

No need for the lies
Its hollow

3 Likes

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
horsepower102:

This is not true, Chinua Achebe made accounts of killings happening in the south west. That was the reason a lot of Igbos in the west also fled for their lives.

A friend of mine mother who was in lagos then witnessed the killings of igbos in her neighborhood then. She even saw a pregnant Igbo woman slaughtered in her street in lagos. Some Yorubas participated in the killings of Igbos.

You don't have to lie to make your point
A Yoruba man died protecting Ironsi

4 Likes

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by Fantasticcc: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
So angry right now but remember what they say "first to do no dey pain na second to do go pain pass" it will soon be pay back time and then they will understand why even the whites feared the Igbo's,no pity pure revenge.my fellow Igbo's agitate for igbo country and get it by any means that's the only hope for the great igbo race,because nigerians are like the Congolese cursed and can never be united/grow.
Never even knew the Yoruba's also participated in the killing of Igbo's before the war.

1 Like

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by horsepower102: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

You don't have to lie to make your point
A Yoruba man died protecting Ironsi

That is very true. There are good Yorubas that stand for justice and never sacrifice their principles. But there are also a lot that wont hesitate to bring you great harm once they find out you are Igbo.

6 Likes

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
horsepower102:

Those young idealistic officers, some of who were Igbos were not the elites. Nobody sent them to do coup.

Also how do you explain the Igbo massacre in the North back in 1947 and 1956?

The most painful part of all these for me is just watching so called contrymen trying their best to justify a genocide and find ways to blame the victims. Its okay.

Black lives Matter except in Nigeria where Igbo people can the killed while their fellow black countrymen spend decades justifying it.

Yoruba's and Northerners have been in conflict for hundreds of years, if u get ur self killed in their hands then it's honestly ur problem.
When Kanu told Buratai to come to the east I just laughed, these people kill for fun, don't ask me to be responsible for them

1 Like

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by Bekool(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
IamWonderful:
igbos should have think of the outcome before they started it, "blood is thicker than water" and fulani make the blood flow, when you planted acrimony be expecting to reap animosity

Which igbos are you talking about? Did kaduna nzeogu who led that bloody coup consult the entire igbo nation before killing all those northern leaders?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by horsepower102: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bekool:

Which igbos are you talking about? Did kaduna nzeogu who led that bloody coup consult the entire igbo nation before killing all those northern leaders?

Its a sad day for humanity especially for Africans. Just watching how these people are justifying the murder of innocent civilians.

1 Like

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by Goodmarlian: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Leave afonja alone they will soon face their fears sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by Tranquillity360: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
horsepower102:

That is truth.

The killing was all over north and west,the reason all Igbos went back to East.

5 Likes

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
horsepower102:

That is very true. There are good Yorubas that stand for justice and never sacrifice their principles. But there are also a lot that wont hesitate to bring you great harm once they find out you are Igbo.

They are equally the same number of Igbos in that category
I think Igbo elders need to really step up,
They are ALWAYS missing in action when it matters,

5 Likes

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by Tranquillity360: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

No need for the lies Its hollow
Where is the lies.

Why did all Igbos left west?

3 Likes

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by richie240: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
johntolu:

Lies spotted!
Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu is a TivJukum man from Katsina-Ala, in Benue state lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
**Laff wan tia my belle!**
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Where is the lies.

Why did all Igbos left west?

Because they were NIGERIAN military bases in the SW filled with soldiers
Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by orisa37: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
Fulanis killed like CORONAVIRUS and surreptitiously too. That's why we must find a lasting all embracing Vaccines.

Igbos kill in a Rush and get caught in the act.

1 Like

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by horsepower102: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

They are equally the same number of Igbos in that category
I think Igbo elders need to really step up,
They are ALWAYS missing in action when it matters,

It is on historical record that inspite of the killings of igbos all over Nigeria, the Eastern government made sure to protect all the civil servants and civillians from the west and north. They gave them a safe passage to return peacefully to their homelands. This is on record.

Igbos had the chance to revenge and kill them all but they didn't.
Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by Tranquillity360: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
horsepower102:

Its a sad day for humanity especially for Africans. Just watching how these people are justifying the murder of innocent civilians.
That is after yorubas and hausafulanis have killed hundreds of Igbo soldiers.

That coup wasn't tag hausafulanis coup or yoruba coup.

2 Likes

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by johntolu: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
horsepower102:
I am not really an advocate of foreign religions adoptions by Africans.

The Igbos adopted Christianity from the colonizers yet when it came to power struggle those same colonizers sided with the dominantly Islamic power to defeat us in war.

Since then Igbos have tolerated all types of abuses, violence, marginalization and regressive polices.

Christianity preaches turn the other cheek. I think this is the ideology that weakened the Igbos and made Nigerians feel like they can do anything to Igbos and get away with it. Some responses on this thread is proof of it.

Religion does not, in any way, define a Man.
What defines a Man is his character and how he conducts himself among people around him.
The christian colonizers, you mentioned in your comment, apparently supported the people you labeled the 'dominantly Islamic powers', during the 'power struggle' in Nigeria, because they share same values with those people and not the same faith which are two different scenarios.

1 Like

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
horsepower102:

It is on historical record that inspite of the killings of igbos all over Nigeria, the Eastern government made sure to protect all the civil servants and civillians from the west and north. They gave them a safe passage to return peacefully to their homelands. This is on record.

I see u are in love with the idea of being killed all over Nigeria,
The whole war was 90% about oil
Imagine if Ibadan struck oil and Awolowo decide to break away, trust me Ojukwu wld be part of the invading force, like Boro faced.
Stop this craziness abeg

2 Likes

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by horsepower102: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
johntolu:

Religion does not, in any way, define a Man.
What defines a Man is his character and how he conducts himself among people around him.
The christian colonizers, you mentioned in your comment, apparently supported the people you labeled the 'dominantly Islamic powers', during the 'power struggle' in Nigeria, because they share same values with those people and not the same faith which are two different scenarios.

Good point. Agreed

1 Like

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by Tranquillity360: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Because they were NIGERIAN military bases in the SW filled with soldiers
Really.

So all Igbos fled because there are nigeria military bases in SW?

Yorubas problem is they always want to pretend as good people.

They will claim that biafra/nigeria war was a war between easterns and north.

In the other mouth they will claim to be the people that brought victory to Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by horsepower102: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

I see u are in love with the idea of being killed all over Nigeria,
The whole war was 90% about oil
Imagine if Ibadan struck oil and Awolowo decide to break away, trust me Ojukwu wld be part of the invading force, like Boro faced.
Stop this craziness abeg

Smh. This is so false I don’t even know where to begin. Plus you are trying to change the main topic.

The declaration of Biafra was not done by Ojukwu. It was done by the eastern representative and Ojukwu was put in charge of leadership.

Boro just Radomly declared a republic with about 12 men. No grassroots support and the ijaw elders didn’t even know about it until after his declaration.

Imagine me declaring oduduwa today without any consultation with Yoruba representatives and elders.

Finally Ojukwu or any igbo will not fight anyone for their natural resources. If oil was found in the south west, the east would have even joined you guys to fight off the parasitic north.
Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Really.

So all Igbos fled because there are nigeria military bases in SW?

Yorubas problem is they always want to pretend as good people.

They will claim that biafra/nigeria war was a war between easterns and north.

In the other mouth they will claim to be the people that brought victory to Nigeria.

No, Yoruba's are saying take responsibility for your decisions and don't involve us
Whenever Northerners kill a SW leader, we fight it alone, we don't expect pity, like I said we have been duelling with Northerners before the first Igbo man came to SW
Awolowo was a part of the Nigerian govt so he assisted the govt in winning, if Ironsi has released him, Igbo's might have had an ally in him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by Gabkosh: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Show us the proof or Shut your smelly akpu mouth.

1 Like

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by APCHaram: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Same way they reacted after the selective bloody Igbo coup of Jan 15

5 Likes

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by Tranquillity360: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
horsepower102:

You are very right.

Ojukwu make sure all yorubas and hausafulanis in east return to the region untouch.

But yorubas and hausafulanis were busy killing Igbos in their region.

The one that pain most is,many Igbos that escaped death in core north were ambushed and killed by benue people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? by Gabkosh: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
horsepower102:

I will take you serious if you can wake your achebe up from his grave to come and show us the proof of how yorubas were massacring igbos. Are they not coward again. So how coward massacre brave is a mystery to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Tinubu Bow To Ooni Of Ife Or Any First Class Yoruba King Like This - Photos / Hillary Clinton And Angela Merkel Joke About Their Mutual Love Of Pantsuits / Will Nigerians Take To The Street If Fuel Subsidy Is Removed? Revolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.