Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Guys Listen Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Listen Up (236 Views)

Guys Listen To My Music And Subscribe To My Youtube Channel / Guys Listen And Listen Good, Itz Not Every Pussy You F***k / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Listen Up by ogodocity(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2020
GUYS LISTEN...
Because she is my girlfriend doesn't mean you can't flirt or chat with her. Bro if you ask her out or invite her over to your house and she agrees, fix her and buy her whatever she needs then go out with her. Only then will she know what your intention is toward her

If things go further,so be it�. Just be the boyfriend I couldn't be�.... because if I was the boyfriend she really wanted, she wouldn't flirt or come over to you while she has a boyfriend.
Gone are days we fight over a girl. You can only keep a woman who want to be kept!!
Re: Guys Listen Up by donbachi(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2020
U're right..but,also have it in mind,dat women are gud at weighing options...no woman want dried oil well.

(1) (Reply)

The Poor Should Not Be Allowed To Give Birth! / IS STAPH INFECTIONS DEADLIER THAN AIDs? / When To Walk Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.