Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

How To Write Sales Copy That Always Convert Like Crazy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Write Sales Copy That Always Convert Like Crazy (169 Views)

Find An Offer (that Sells) And Sell It Like Crazy / How To Write Sales Copy That Always Convert Like Crazy / How To Write Your Name Officially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Sales Copy That Always Convert Like Crazy by Vantage2020(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
How To Write Sales Copy That Always Convert Like Crazy

This will be the best post you will ever read today.

Guaranteed

Are you ready for this?

Sample

I know how you feel about having ulcer. That painful joy killer inside your stomach.

It makes life terrible, you can't eat the kind of food you love, you can't da da da, you're restricted to bla bla bla.

Sometimes it feels like your stomach wants to tear. The pain is so excruciating, you cry all night. The doctors recommended bla bla for you, and it worked for sometime and now it's back.

You've taken da da da and nothing seems to be working. Now you have to live a different kind of life outside what you love.

You go out with friends and you can't have as much fun as them because you fear you might trigger your ulcer.

It feels like you're caged to a particular choice of food and lifestyle.

That sharp painful feeling when you bend. Your heart skips a beat when you miss breakfast.

Sometimes you just wish all of these can end, at the same time, it looks like help is not coming.

I know all of it.

I know how it feels

I felt the same way 3 years ago.

I felt like my stomach was a burning oven.

It was a terrible experience.

I wasn't living my best life.

There was so much I wanted to do but I could not because it would trigger the pain.

I'd sit on my bed at night and hot tears roll down my cheeks. I have prayed, I have asked God to help me, I have taken all kinds of medication.

One time, i had to travel to ogugu to meet a woman who they said had the cure. I spent about N300,000 and that money was gone like that.

I took all kinds of herbal supplements and nothing worked.

Nothing changed

I've spent a lot of money just to cure my ulcer and nothing worked.

Absolutely nothing.

This went on for years.

I was frustrated.

Life was like a helll on earth.

I needed my life back.

I wanted to be able to eat and enjoy all kinds of food.

I wanted to go out with friends and have fun to the fullest, without fear of the excruciating pain of ulcer.

Life was terrible whenever the pain start.

I even lose weight most of the time and people were asking if I was sick. You can imagine how that made me feel.

It continued for many years until I found ogbonge xyz.

In fact, when my friend who is a medical doctor in the USA recommended that I try ogbonge xyz, I laughed it off.

I didn't believe anything would work because I've tried all kinds of medication. I've visited many hospital in Nigeria.

I've used many traditional medicine and none of them worked.

So I lost hope completely.

2 months later, my friend called and asked if I've taken the obonge xyz and how was I feeling now.

I told him I didn't take anything. Ulcer doesn't have a cure.

You just have to manage it for the rest of my life.

That's what I told him.

He assured me that if I took ogbonge xyz, after three months, I'll have a different story to tell.

He has treated many ulcer patients in the USA with it and they all recovered.

That statement gave me a little hope.

Though I still didn't believe him, but I decided to try it.

You know that common saying that there's no harm in trying?

Yea.

I gave it a try.

I used it for a period of 6 months only.

It's been 4 years now and I haven't experienced any pain till today.

I hope you got the gist now?

Once you learn how to tell stories and tell it well, you can sell anything to anyone

Then you can go ahead to present the product that helped you to cure your ulcer as the only remedy to their problem.

P.S : If you want to learn how to write highly persuasive copies that will make your target audience emotionally drunk to the point of borrowing money to buy whatever you are selling.

Then click this link and take action immediately https:///3hbt5V1

Click the link now and take action immediately.

In few weeks from now, you will become a persuasion machine that can print cash on demand

And your loaded Bank account will be a living proof that copywriting is one skill that can make you rich

Do you want to reach me directly?

Then send me DM on 09035419129

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Team Leader, Gender -international Livestock Research Institute / Dispatch Riders Job Fair Abuja / Economic Impact Of COVID-19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.