Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? (662 Views)

23% Of Lagosians Had COVID-19 In 2020 - NCDC Survey / List Of Hospitals That Are Known To Have Had Covid-19 Cases / Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by APCHaram: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
The current Biastard head of the NDDC is testimony of why Igbos should never be trusted with public positions

That albino was stranded in China during the Wuhan outbreak . He was there attending a WHO and Bill Gates' sponsored pandemic response in another city in China.

He went there to be indoctrinated on Bill Gates' plans to force a vaccine solution .

He was handsomely paid and still is being paid by Bill Gates' to continue the lock down and to frustrate any other conventional remedy chief of which Hydrochloriquine.

The Biastard is just pushing fake test and case results to justify a lockdown.

He is also blocking proven treatment for the virus.

At the NCDC isolation centers there is hardly any patient and treatment is non existing.

Another Biastard in the form of Ngozi is pushing the financial aide (bribe) and vaccine solution.

It is time these Biastards are fenced off and given their Lesotho.
Re: Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by Goldp5988(f): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Buhari COS
Re: Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by APCHaram: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Goldp5988:
Buhari COS

Died with and not of covid-19
Re: Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by john758905: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
[s]
APCHaram:
The current Biastard head of the NDDC is testimony of why Igbos should never be trusted with public positions

That albino was stranded in China during the Wuhan outbreak . He was there attending a WHO and Bill Gates' sponsored pandemic response in another city in China.

He went there to be indoctrinated on Bill Gates' plans to force a vaccine solution .

He was handsomely paid and still is being paid by Bill Gates' to continue the lock down and to frustrate any other conventional remedy chief of which Hydrochloriquine.

At the NCDC isolation centers there is hardly any patient and treatment is non existing.

Another Biastard in the form of Ngozi is pushing the financial aide (bribe) and vaccine solution.

[/s]
Re: Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by APCHaram: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
john758905:
[s][/s]

Biastard

grin
Re: Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by johnykgoal: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
it is an extended malaria. U cant taste nor smell.
Re: Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by techmo(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
smiley

Retired AIG Osanaiye died of covid 19, and I cried my eyes out

One thing about covid 19 is that believers and unbelievers once they contract it their immunity has just few days

May the Good Lord let the people politicising covid 19 taste the bitter side of corrona

Re: Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by APCHaram: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
techmo:
smiley

Retired AIG Osanaiye died of covid 19, and I cried my eyes out

One thing about covid 19 is that believers and unbelievers once they contract it their immunity has just few days

May the Good Lord let the people politicising it taste the better side of corrona

Was it the same pawpaw test kit the NCDC used on him to determine he died of covid

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by techmo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
APCHaram:

Was it the same pawpaw test kit the NCDC used on him to determine he died of covid

Nigeria don't use test kits they use real lab test

Look son if you want sample give me your location and I'll have you come to NCDC centre and isolation centre all expenses paid ... You sef come and cry small
Re: Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by enochogaga(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
techmo:

Look son if you want sample give me your location and I'll have you come to NCDC centre and isolation centre all expenses paid ... You sef come and cry small

oya make the guy go oh
Re: Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by APCHaram: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
techmo:

Which yeye lab tests

Virtually all lab tests have proven to provide too many false positives.

Hunger , malnutrition and economic hardship plus malaria is more deadly than a disease that has less that 2% fatality rate.
Re: Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by techmo(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
APCHaram:

Which yeye lab tests

Virtually all lab tests have proven to provide too many false positives.

Hunger , malnutrition and economic hardship plus malaria is more deadly than a disease that has less that 2% fatality rate.

You too dey talk my son.. abi you be woman? You are skeptical and you want proof, where are you let's get you some factual proof

2% fatality means in an extended family or a street with 100 people or 20 household, 2 out of 100 dies , for an airborne/droplet Bourne disease without cure 2 out of 100 means 2 people out of 100 almost everytime

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by APCHaram: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
techmo:

You too dey talk my son.. abi you be woman? You are skeptical and you want proof, where are you let's get you some factual proof

2% fatality means in an extended family or a street with 100 people or 20 household, 2 out of 100 dies , for an airborne/droplet Bourne disease without cure 2 out of 100 means 2 people out of 100 almost everytime

You think you are smart.

The 2% represents all total "confirmed" cases which according to them is over 5,million world wide and most who died where either the very old or those with compromised immunity.

Compare that sample population to HIV which has a 100% fatality rate with or without treatment.
Re: Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by Ghostrye: 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
APCHaram:

You think you are smart.

The 2% represents all total "confirmed" cases which according to them is over 5,million world wide and most who died where either the very old or those with compromised immunity.

Compare that sample population to HIV which has a 100% fatality rate with or without treatment.
Bros where is your location. You asked for proof and luckily someone wants to offer his help yet you are still dodging
Re: Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by APCHaram: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ghostrye:

Bros where is your location. You asked for proof and luckily someone wants to offer his help yet you are still dodging

I nominate you to represent me at the disease center
Re: Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by Ghostrye: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
APCHaram:

I nominate you to represent me at the disease center
Bros, shebi na you say covid-19 is scam na, na you be brother Thomas, so go and stick your finger in the disease center wound
Re: Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by chukwunweikeemi(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sweden didn't lock down and we are not better than them.Covid 19 is a scam and the people who say it is not a scam know it is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by chukwunweikeemi(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Shouldn't it be an eye opener that pawpaw samples tested positive for coronavirus?
2. I have read that in the US ,doctors are paid more to report every death as a coronavirus death whether or not the patients were tested.
Re: Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by john758905: 1:30am On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
APCHaram:

Biastard

grin
[/s]

Ur papa and mama
Re: Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by enochogaga(m): 6:45am On Jul 18, 2020
Ghostrye:

Bros, shebi na you say covid-19 is scam na, na you be brother Thomas, so go and stick your finger in the disease center wound

sir leave that young man argueing with not point and no prove, now u are calling him to prove wat he said doesn't exit to him, he his now running and afraid of that of he said doesn't exist in Nigeria, Nigeria youths, noonsensessss
Re: Seriously, Has Any Of You Known Someone Who Had COVID? by antidisestablis: 11:19am On Jul 18, 2020
APCHaram:

Just pray that non of your family are infected with covid-19. More than 7 of our staffs are currently in isolation center. Covid-19 is real

(1) (Reply)

Best Black Seed/oil And Where To Buy / After Sex Vagina. / Please What Is This On My Skin? (Graphics Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.