Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Pls Help!Inability to have sense of Taste And Smell - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help!Inability to have sense of Taste And Smell (634 Views)

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan / Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women / How Can I Recover Back My Sense Of Taste And Smell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!Inability to have sense of Taste And Smell by Angelacruz: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Good evening everyone,pls is there any remedy for lost of taste and smell?

Covid 19 test is negative

sugar level is normal

malaria n typhoid r negative.

This happened when i had malaria n typhoid 4 months ago.Pls how can i regain my senses back??.Have gone to hospital n d Doctor said that dere is no drugs for it that i will regain my senses back.I am tired of waiting .Pls any remedy?Thank uu
Re: Pls Help!Inability to have sense of Taste And Smell by slimjohn2k5: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Just wait, e go come back
Re: Pls Help!Inability to have sense of Taste And Smell by Angelacruz: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Pls wen??have bin waiting for 4 months nw
slimjohn2k5:
Just wait, e go come back
Re: Pls Help!Inability to have sense of Taste And Smell by edmaraja: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
It will come back on it's own, it also happened to me some time ago after an episode of malaria.
Re: Pls Help!Inability to have sense of Taste And Smell by lomprico(m): 5:54am On Nov 21, 2021
Kwobid
Re: Pls Help!Inability to have sense of Taste And Smell by Angelacruz: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2021
Tank u
edmaraja:
It will come back on it's own, it also happened to me some time ago after an episode of malaria.
Re: Pls Help!Inability to have sense of Taste And Smell by Osiris12: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2021
Angelacruz:
Pls wen??have bin waiting for 4 months nw

Don’t worry it’ll come back after a year or so
You’ll be able to regain about 45-50%

But you’ll have super hearing capabilities
Having the same issue as well after having malaria last year July
Re: Pls Help!Inability to have sense of Taste And Smell by Angelacruz: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2021
Hearing capabilities hw??pls explain
Osiris12:

Don’t worry it’ll come back after a year or so You’ll be able to regain about 45-50%
But you’ll have super hearing capabilities Having the same issue as well after having malaria last year July
Re: Pls Help!Inability to have sense of Taste And Smell by Angelacruz: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2021
Sorry about dat
Osiris12:

Don’t worry it’ll come back after a year or so You’ll be able to regain about 45-50%
But you’ll have super hearing capabilities Having the same issue as well after having malaria last year July
Re: Pls Help!Inability to have sense of Taste And Smell by Osiris12: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
Angelacruz:
Hearing capabilities hw??pls explain

Your ears will begin to work very well
I can actually hear and count the number of vehicles that pass at the junction of my house at night

And I stay more than 300meters away from the main road
Re: Pls Help!Inability to have sense of Taste And Smell by Angelacruz: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ohhh!tank uu
Osiris12:

Your ears will begin to work very well
I can actually hear and count the number of vehicles that pass at the junction of my house at night

And I stay more than 300meters away from the main road

(1) (Reply)

C / Doctors In The House Please Help! / Article Based On Arthritis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.