Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You (1066 Views)

My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
It is detestable, execrable and highly ignominious for a man to beat his wife. That shouldn't even be named amongst humans.

How can you be in a relationship and the guy is already practicing the act of wife beating with you?

Marriage is a union and its a mystery that makes two individuals one, so its high level stupidity to raise your hand on your wife.

A husband is one flesh with his wife, so beating your wife is tantamount to beating yourself. A man should be able to take a bullet for his wife, he should be able to willingly lay down his life for her, if need be.

Beating your wife reduces your value, magnifies your weaknesses and weak points, causes disfavour, opens door for the enemy to strike and leaves you defenceless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Righteousness89(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
The Bitter Truth is that Many Men and Women have not understood what Marriage really means..

You Hear and see some Couples isolating their spouses from certain things in their lives and in the Home..

Personally, there is nothing I can't do for my wife, even if it means my own life.

I don't care if she Can't do it for me.

No Real Man should beat his wife!

Hitting/Beating your wife is Just the same as Beating yourself.

Marriage is an institution created by GOD.

Until we all begin to Follow the Principles God Almighty gave to us for Marriage, we will keep seeing problems in Homes..

We have to Follow what the Creator of Marriage Gave to us..

5 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Bitter Truth is that Many Men and Women have not understood what Marriage really means..

You Hear and see some Couples isolating their spouses from certain things in their lives and in the Home..

Personally, there is nothing I can't do for my wife, even if it means my own life.

It baffled me when I see guys on Romamceland talking about beating their "girl friends". Its horrible and nothing justifies that.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Amopeekun(f): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
I pray for everyone in this situation to heal. It is a disease, really. Most importantly, it will be beautiful to respect our wives and be nice to them. This menace is killing the family values and system.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Romangalactic(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
What's the connection between not beating a woman and dying for her?
Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Romangalactic:
What's the connection between not beating a woman and dying for her?

Beating of wife is used there as an overstatement in exaggerating or magnifying the necessity of a man loving his wife to the point of death.

Like two opposites. if one ain't in place, the other is bound to occur, to some extent.

Mutual exclusivity

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Bossjakande: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
can u die for ur hubby

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by mariahAngel(f): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bossjakande:
can u die for ur hubby

Even though It is the husband's duty to protect the wife, a woman who loves her husband in all entirety will take a bullet for him on impulse.
For me, I'd rather die than be without the one I truly love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Bossjakande: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
mariahAngel:

It is the husband's duty to protect the wife.
A woman who loves her husband will take a bullet for him on impulse.
For me, I'd rather die than be without the one I truly love.
i neva ask u dat if u wish hubby die for wife. can wife die for hubby
Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Bossjakande: 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

wen u marry let ur wife insult u or worst ur mum if u wont beat her
Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by mariahAngel(f): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bossjakande:
i neva ask u dat if u wish hubby die for wife. can wife die for hubby

The question is; is he worth dying for? 'Cause not all men are worth loving and dying for.
Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Bossjakande: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
mariahAngel:

The question is; is he worth dying for? 'Cause not all men are worth loving and dying for.
not all women are worth dying for too

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by mariahAngel(f): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bossjakande:

A Godfearing woman would never insult your mum.
Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Righteousness89(m): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bossjakande:

Oga, I don't need to Marry! I am Married!

Insult or no insult! Don't hit your Spouse! It does not Make you Stronger!

That is why u were Made the Head! The Head is not just a Title! It comes with Certain Traits!

4 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bossjakande:
not all women are worth dying for too

For me it wouldn't matter if she is worth dying for, so long she is my wife.
Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Bossjakande: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
mariahAngel:

A Godfearing woman would never insult your mum.
is a lie dear woman dat talk a lot and make thier hubby quick vex even if is pastor wife. why did you. think some pastor beat thier wife. is wrong to beat woman but sometimes is necessary.
Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Bossjakande: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

Oga, I don't need to Marry! I am Married!

Insult or no insult! Don't hit your Spouse! It does not Make you Stronger!

That is why u were Made the Head! The Head is not just a Title! It comes with Certain Traits!
use ur brian. am d head so i know how to handle m family if u dont dicipline ur wife u think she will ever respect u.i dicipline my wife diffrent ways not just beat.if u do love love u will loosed respect. my wife respect me and i love her for dat. i can neva cheat on her
Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Righteousness89(m): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bossjakande:
use ur brian. am d head so i know how to handle m family if u dont dicipline ur wife u think she will ever respect u.i dicipline my wife diffrent ways not just beat.if u do love love u will loosed respect. my wife respect me and i love her for dat. i can neva cheat on her
Ok
Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bossjakande:
is a lie dear woman dat talk a lot and make thier hubby quick vex even if is pastor wife. why did you. think some pastor beat thier wife. is wrong to beat woman but sometimes is necessary.

Sometimes its necessary?? Boss no na.
Love conquers all. I am of the pinion that you shouldn't use force to coerce your wife into submission. She isn't a donkey na
Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Bossjakande: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
VLTA:

Sometimes its necessary?? Boss no na.
Love conquers all. I am of the pinion that you shouldn't use force to coerce your wife into submission. She isn't a donkey na
did u read da blog of a woman dat bite her husband pric or dat brake bottle on his head. if u dont proved u are a man now u will regret.shes not a donkey i know but she might be sturbborn
Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sisisioge, what do you say about this?? I hope this is not the reason for still remaining single. smiley
Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
But op, you must be very senseless to have post this. Your post headline is very different from its content.
Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by faithfull18(f): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
Lol, you are right somehow.
Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by mrblessed(m): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
Haba! Why the disparity between the title and its content? I am overwhelmed with anger because the Op "clibaited" me to quickly open the thread and do my usual "battle." Why would any mortal expect me to die in her stead when I am not Jesus the Saviour? Anyway, humans are known to be impulsive animals, and one of the things that are capable of doing is to sacrifice themselves for another human. Fair enough. But, in my opinion, the receiver of this "sacrifice" has to be eligible, and not because nature made her my wife.

The only condition in which I would beat a woman is when she hits me first. Self-preservation is the first law of nature. Any lady who becomes aggressive and hits a man, has given him the invitation to devour her. To paraphrase former British Prime Minister Winston Churchhill, "Let us jaw-jaw than beat-beat."
Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by merieam16(f): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
which 1 is die naw? its only one person dat can die for a man nd dat is jesus
Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
merieam16:
which 1 is die naw? its only one person dat can die for a man nd dat is jesus

They are some men who can take a bullet for their spouses.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by merieam16(f): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
VLTA:

They are some men who can take a bullet for their spouses.
er u d man i can like 2 marry u.lolz
Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Romangalactic(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
VLTA:

Beating of wife is used there as an overstatement in exaggerating or magnifying the necessity of a man loving his wife to the point of death.

Like two opposites. if one ain't in place, the other is bound to occur, to some extent.

Mutual exclusivity
I am more confused now than before I asked the question, na wa undecided
Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
I can die for my MAN, it's just that the Man never come. grin

BTW I don't think I would want anyone to die for me,i won't be able to live with that.
Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
I'm a man o... Trusting God for one of His choicest daughters. smiley
merieam16:
er u d man i can like 2 marry u.lolz

I'm a man o... Trusting God for one of His choicest daughters.
Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
I can die for my MAN, it's just that the Man never come. grin

BTW I don't think I would want anyone to die for me,i won't be able to live with that.

That's the spirit. If humans can reason like this, heart-aches and other things we see in relationships and marriages today won't be.

Humans are meant to be loved and cared for. The misdeed of someone doesn't mean he/she deserves all cruelty or any form of assault. There's a correctional model and power in the scriptures. When doped with love; differences and hostilities fade away.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Him If He Won't Die For You by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
VLTA:

That's the spirit. If humans can reason like this, heart-aches and other things we see in relationships and marriages today won't be.

Humans are meant to be loved and cared for. The misdeed of someone doesn't mean he/she deserves all cruelty or any form of assault. There's a correctional model and power in the scriptures. When doped with love; differences and hostilities fade away.
Hmmmmm okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. / Can You Marry A Woman Who Is Cold To In-laws / How Much Is A Litre Of Kerosene In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.