Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance (87758 Views)

Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State / Man Arrested For Murder Of His Colleague After Weeks Of Manhunt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by mightyhazell: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Eriggs:

bia, shut up and face the truth and reality. stop.living in delusion. d person u quoted never even mentioned any tribe, but guilty conscience has hit u like dangote trailer. shame on you
The main victim here is Igbo...

The main criminal here is the one that killed another.. an auchi man

You are a known Igbo hater here,switching monikers with the speed of light to hurl hate and jealousy filled blabbers at the great Igbo tribe...

It was obvious what ur hate n jealousy tormented mind was upto even to the blind

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by crossfm: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:
This is a case of Ipob killing Ipob it's not our business
You didn't take your time to read the article well.Take your time and go through it slowly.

36 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by iamkingzlee(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
This is sad cry is it greed? Is it envy? Nawa. The heart of man
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by davibid: 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Gather here if you’re tired of reading bad news today...

4 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by chlowi(f): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
mehn im getting sick of these sort of news .... man is truly Gods worst creation
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by UDUJ(m): 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
You killed a fellow human being for 13 million naira. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Keep your successes to yourself because you can never know those who are really happy for you or envious and waiting for your downfall.

11 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Razzness(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:

Your own Family not mine cause ur frustration is as a result of the groanings ur family are going thr atm but the shocking thing is what's happening to ur family at the moment doesn't tell same for everyone in ur delusional mind sad
I never mentioned ur family oga. Just face it, when a man beheads another man it should be worrisome to anyother human regardless of race, tribe or religion.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Generalgoshen: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
I go show you my balance, u no go fit do me anything, if you gallant come

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Thinkamsn: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
New Spectranet 4g mifi
Price: 8k (Give away price)
Location Abulegba, Lagos

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Openbusiness4: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
shocked...oh my God sad
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
The heart of man...
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Johnsonibx(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Chai!!! There is God o
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Goldenheart(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
Always Avoid the Urge to Shalaye angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by chukwuibuipob: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
sad My Evans pipu angry grin sad cool wink grin cool And crime.Babies factory ok, fake TV, water,Engine oil,oalmoil, developed Malaysia,China,mushin,okoko,land gabbing,chase their elders up/down in Germany, Biafra or death,fl@theads ni ok,chase landlord with cutlass, all Evil etc, Nah dem dem.Awon oloripelebe
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by judedwriter(m): 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Trust no one in this life, even your shadow!

People can dissapoint or betray you when you least expect.

Trust only God!

10 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by emkz: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Slynation:
What a wicked world we live in....
2years ago a friend of mine saw my bank alert, he tricked me into lending him some money which I did without hesitation and brethren...!! Its my pleasure to announce to you all that our friendship ended because of that money....kai, On top my money I still chop insult join.... Some of your so-called friends will always embarrass you las las

So you don't realize many are only friends with you because of what they can gain? I almost fell into this trap myself but had to sacrifice that friendship. Money that cannot buy Toyota Land cruiser 2020 model na im make this one go kill person.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by chukwuibuipob: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
shocked I FEAR those wey nor FEAR Igbos touts
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by AmazingELixir: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
lipsrsealed

Now that he had succeeded in trapping Nwachukwu's spirit in this plane...he should kukuma continue being his paddy for life.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Johnandv: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:
Auchi is Ipob now? You are not normal

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
" Of all the disorders of the soul, envy is the only one no one confesses to" - Plutarch.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by JubrilBuhari: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:

Yoruba shiite moozlem, read the post you won't.
The killer is from Auchi in Edo state.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Gkay1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Learn to keep some certain things in secret

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by JubrilBuhari: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
B4 opening this thread, I was 98 percent sure of the perpetrators and I wasn't disappointed.

Yoruba shiite moozlem, the killer is from Auchi, Edo state.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by chlowi(f): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ishilove:

With friends like this, who needs enemies?

The closest person to me in this world is my mother and I can't tell her my account balance. How much less someone not related to me in anyway?

The heart of man is desperately wicked and there are daggers hidden in men's smiles.

please school me , i would like to know what happens to funds deposited in a bank by a deceased person whose family members have no idea of the banks he uses ? id like to know really .

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Crochet: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Because of money , God help us people are wicked oh, what a wicked world .

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Chirowman(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
wickedness , killing an innocent soul God protect us from envious people.may the soul of dead rest in peace .

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by jrusky(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Here we are again. If I talk now then they will say I have started.

I reserve my comment.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by DEEBOZZ(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Greed and desperation caused all this.
May God continue to expose our evil friends before they kill us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / 10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex / TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.