Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance (87764 Views)

Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State / Man Arrested For Murder Of His Colleague After Weeks Of Manhunt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Factshunter: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nwachukwu, a native of Isiala-Mbano, Imo State, was allegedly hacked to death by Moses on January 7, 2020, during a night shift at the table water company where they worked in Auchi, Edo State, after which he took possession of Nwachukwu’s phone and ATM card.

Alright. cool
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Felynx007(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
What if na 1billion he see for him village account he go poison the only source of water wey d village people dey fetch.

6 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Passionate888: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Edo people especially those from Auchi take style dey behave like skull miners

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Johnandv: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Eriggs:
Dis swines and the love of money sha. friends killing friends, brothers killing brothers for money. shame on you all. shame
Shut up Moses is from Edo state while Nwachukwu is from Imo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Asianjollof007: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Na dem! Selfishness and greediness runs in their blood. Their head like zuma rock, i won't mention name.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Bayon2019: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Inside life..... Dey should be showing there face for ppl to b see o jare
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by AhmaduBello: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Starlight10:
This is sad, May his soul rest in peace.

Jealousy is a disease, i use to be jealous of fair petit girls because for some reason they were the hottest in school, they had very high social class and i felt it was because they wore high heels always. Any time i saw them my chest hurt with anger.

One day i realised i was hurting myself and i put my head down and prayed to God to take away the envy and just like that i felt lighter and happier. The next i saw them i was all smiles and they even noticed me and kept complimenting me and i became friends with them.

Guess what i later found out they wore hills and wedges so they can be tall like the rest of us.

The story is boring but i just want to say most of the evil we hear starts with envy, if only he was able to recognise that deadly vice early and cast it out the end would have been better.

It's not actually boring... It's really crazy..lol cheesy
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Osanoghodua1: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
Guys, if you can't save your ATM PIN in your head , or with a coded language inside a book just forget it same goes for password. Never show friends any bank alert.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by iamgprince: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Though i am an igbo boy but it doesn't stop me from saying that we igbos (esp. lower class) are one of the most wicked and evil set of beings on earth,

7 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by madridsta007(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Asianjollof007:
Na dem! Selfishness and greediness runs in their blood. Their head like zuma rock, i won't mention name.

Moses, his friend and colleague from Auchi did the murder.
Auchi is a key LGA in Edo State.

The dead person is from Imo State undecided.
I have helped you mention the name.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by vickydevoka(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Slynation:
What a wicked world we live in....
2years ago a friend of mine saw my bank alert, he tricked me into lending him some money which I did without hesitation and brethren...!! Its my pleasure to announce to you all that our friendship ended because of that money....kai, On top my money I still chop insult join.... Some of your so-called friends will always embarrass you las las
Na una de get friends.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
B4 opening this thread, I was 98 percent sure of the perpetrators and I wasn't disappointed.

Apparently you didn't read the story

5 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Woleett: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Chai.....these nyamuris are dangerous greedy bastards
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by rigarmortis: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:
This is a case of Ipob killing Ipob it's not our business

Edo state is ipob?

7 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by kevwemike: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
The heart of a man
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Greed is not good, bully is not good either, then chochochochocho is as bad, an average Nigerian man can't handle being in great status without trying to be known

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is the Endtime Generation

An Evil Generation

An Unholy Generation
A Generation that hates God
A Wicked Generation
A Generation that hates the people of God.
A Generation that hates Righteousness
A Generation of Destroyers and Vipers
A Generation that Glories in Wickedness
A Generation of People that Despise God
A Generation of People that drink and eat Immorality and Celebrate Evils!

Listen to Me,

God Almighty did not Spare The Generation of Sodom and Gomorrah

God did not Spare the Generation of Noah

Except the people Repent and Turn to God and flee from Worldliness, Wickedness, Abominations and Evils of all kinds,

This Generation will Go the same way!!

Work out your Salvation with Fear and Trembling..

The signs of what is coming is all over the World!

It is a Fearful thing to fall into the hands of an Angry God..

Except you Repent! and Come to JESUS, you shall Likewise Perish!

They that Hath Ears to Hear!!! Let them Hear!!

@ dotherightthing
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
About
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by madridsta007(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
iamgprince:
Though i am an igbo boy but it doesn't stop me from saying that we igbos (esp. lower class) are one of the most wicked and evil set of beings on earth,

Upon interrogation, Moses a 27-year-old native of Auchi, said his friend’s ghost had been hunting him since the day he killed him.
Auchi is a key area in Edo State.

While you are a "fake" Igbo man.
An Igbo man never says, "I am an igbo boy.." Igbonness isnt mentioned. When you write, we know.
You are fake. A BMC. And we all know cheesy.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by olaeffect(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
It is finished finally.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by cynhamscakes(f): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
He will definitely run mad!!!!!

The ghost of that young man will continue to hunt him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Chinobastardaw: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Slynation:
2years ago a friend of mine saw my bank alert, he tricked me into lending him some money which I did without hesitation and brethren...!! Its my pleasure to announce to you all that our friendship ended because of that money....kai, On top my money I still chop insult join.... Some of your so-called friends will always embarrass you las las
Did he pay back bro?
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Amumaigwe: 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:
This is a case of Ipob killing Ipob it's not our business

Auchi noy is now an IPOB member. Bigotry kee you there.

5 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by bush112(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Wat a wicked world
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by iknopro(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
The Abuchi they killed is my cousin, he is from Amauzari, Isiala Mbano LGA of Imo State. It's very sad that someone will have the mind of taking another's life just because of money. What a wicked world. Continue to rest on blood

15 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Ajixegun: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
Slynation:
This is the reason I don't keep friends let alone closest friend.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Johnandv: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
iamgprince:
So the Auchi killer is now Igbo right??
Afonja e no go better for una.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / 10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex / Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.