Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse (58144 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal / Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by DisLifeSha: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
Money person nor get. No work. No money to do business and somebody dey yarn upside down to give am my money as tithe. These bishops, pastors, prophets, apostles and evangelists are very wicked o
Andrew13:
grin this man is always in the news for the wrong reasons.

I know people who have been paying tithe for years now. Guess whatttt.......they are still stagnant angry undecided

''Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse".....he should tell this to the Chinese man that made the microphone he is using to talk trash undecided

Religion is Africa no 1 problem cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by SirLakes: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
LMAO

Above comments grin

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
GOd will punish you sir.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Mblingz(m): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Who did he pay his own tithe to?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
I am even more motivated never to pay tithe to these criminals.

I will rather buy food stuff and donate to motherless babies home as my own tithe.

Thieves.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by kingxsamz(m): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
cheesy You better give Jehovah all your money before he sends you to hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by nnamdi640: 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Does baba pay his own tithe,if yes,then to who and who spend the money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by alloy123: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
I dont believe in Oyedepo's notion and never will i be indoctrinated by money mongers Pastor..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by ifko: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Amotolongbo:
It seems some people’s minds have been opened by the effects of the COVID19. They got to realize that many things being preached in church aren’t real, and understand that nothing will happen if one stays at home on Sunday.

Pastor Oyedepo And Oyakilome have been bursted now, judging their aggressive agitation against the church closure caused by the outbreak of the pandemic.
The reason they have been so much antagonizing church closure is surely based on dwindling response to tithe and offering payment and being afraid of people ever being faithful to it again.

He understands his aggressive preaching against church closure isn’t working, hence the stylish urge for tithing backed up with curse
Has any pastor in LFC complain to you that his salary wasn't paid during lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
MyICThub:
Father forgive them

Instead of opening your mouth to talk in the nonsense or in the rubbish

Read your Bible (Properly)

For the hypocrites...
Instead of telling others, read the Bible yourself too.

Read so you stop letting these riff-raffs lie even to you in the name of God.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Globad:
When it's convenient they quote the old testament
Exactly!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by thymm: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
My Lord Jesus has set me free and I am free indeed. I am not under any curse. Jesus paid the price, I don't need to pay anything for all he has given to me freely.
For I know the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ, though He was rich He became poor, that we through His poverty might be rich.
I know God loves me, because He loves a cheerful giver. I give to the poor and as well to the body of Christ for the advancement of the gospel and charity works. This I do willingly and joyfully according to the measure of grace God has given me. I can even give my all, not just one tenth. I am not compelled to do what I do and how I do it by any man. The Holy Spirit is my guide and my director. Christ in me the hope of glory

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Omoluabi16(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
He's simply echoing what the bible said. For those who are complaining, you can go argue with malachi 3'10
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by NosaHenry(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
You are under a financial curse when you collect people money and use it for your personal interest

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by layi(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Shey Dangote abi Bill gates dey pay tithe? Are they under financial curse too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by ComeToJesus: 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
I pay my tithes. I am witnessing the uncommon blessings that come with it. No one puts a gun to my head to do it. I do it because its a covenant practice. Giving is love oriented and not gain oriented.

Every message has its intended recipients. It's not for the consumption of all. Its for those desirous of KINGDOM blessing.

It's not mandatory. If you aren't comfortable with ut, then it's your headache. All these bellyaching won't help anyone.

Tithing is a kingdom principle that Satan has blinded many to, using vessels like Freeze. Every vessel has its use. Freeze is carrying out his job description. You may follow Freeze and drink red wine + isi ewu with your tithe. It's no one business. It shouldn't be your business when I pay my tithes.

You are free to pay yours to a wine bar or to a red light zone. Its your funeral. It's your resources.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by edoairways: 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRiOuvxR-sI
Real Reason Oyedepo, others wanted church opened during lockdown
— Prophet MKO Tibetan
Ignore this prophet, he hasn't cleaned his anus,he should stop meddling in things that doesn't concern him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by cornelboy(f): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hunt27:
Presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide popularly known as Winners’ Chapel International, David Oyedepo, via his Twitter account has stated that people who don’t pay tithe are “under a financial curse” and can never prosper.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidOyedepoMin/status/1283693102822125568
this is not true. It's good to give at one's free will.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by darkdenizen: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Who does oyedepo pay his own tithe to. I will like to know who dey chop him 10 percent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by ameh99: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Am just trying to figure it out how the likes of Dangote, Warren Buffett, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Ma and the rest billionaire came to be without tithe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Akharmony: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thank you Jesus.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Justarandomguy: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ogbeni stfu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Guest911: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
Gotta secure the bag cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by samuel180: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
A video making rounds on the internet is a popular social media influencer and celebrity twerking on Facebook.

Read Full details and watch video - https://www.smoney.site/login.html
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
ComeToJesus:
I pay my titnes. I am witnessing the uncommon blessings that come with it. No one puts a gun yo your head to do it. Giving is love oriented and not gain oriented.

Every message has its intended recipients. It's not for the consumption of all. Its for those desirous of KINGDOM blessing.

It's not mandatory. If you aren't comfortable with ut, then it's your headache. All these bellyaching won't help anyone.

You are free to pay yours to a wine bar or to a red light zone. Its your funeral. It's your resources.

Actually, according to Old Covenant for the first 2 years, you can use your tithe to buy alcohol... so year, the bars should get a piece of the action that belongs to them if you are truly paying tithe and reaping God's blessing.

Read the Bible and open your eyes. By your claim you are calling God a liar.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by jaxxy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
I completely disagree sir. Funny thing is Jesus never laid any emphasis on tithe. Why? Cos it was more of a jewsish tradition to the Levites.

And I believe it was discontinued after Jesus except for Jews who probably kept such as per their tradition.

If one chooses to follow such practice it’s well and fine bt nobody is under any curse for not practicing it Aslong as u give be it to the poor, widows and helpless or the church when they are in need. That’s my view.

NB: Sm pastors claim to be the modern Christianity Levites bt are they? No.. if anyone shud be Levites since after Jesus came, it shud be all Believers for we all have his spirit not a selected few or only pastors. Jesus commissioned Desciples not pastors as such. Pastors where created by man only to organize Christianity and help each other.

Sm pastors claim they are the anointed of God, are they right? Yes bt so is every believer following the truth not only them.

I’m also not also sure John the Baptist collected tithes of anybody even tho he had many followers and what u will term a ministry now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
pls i think it high time African leaver come together to ban religion or pastors and imam

omo dis man mouth don dry o

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Born2Breed(f): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
Make this man pack well.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Andrew13: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Money person nor get. No work. No money to do business and somebody dey yarn upside down to give am my money as tithe. These bishops, pastors, prophets, apostles and evangelists are very wicked o
this covid-19 period don expose them, people are starting to have sense grin

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by ComeToJesus: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Actually, according to Old Covenant for the first 2 years, you can use your tithe to buy alcohol... so year, the bars should get a piece of the action that belongs to them if you are truly paying tithe and reaping God's blessing.

Read the Bible and open your eyes. By your claim you are calling God a liar.

I'm helping you to locate the choices available to you. It's good you have chosen red wine. Enjoy your wine in peace and let us that pay our tithes and happily be the mugu in peace. It's not too much to ask for...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Seeker091: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
I hardly see people backing up this pastor nauseating claim. It's like masses eyes have started opening small small due to Corona virus effect grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
i'm still waiting for Mr. Righteousness to comman settle this matter so grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS / Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church / Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.