Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse (58218 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal / Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by NaMe4: 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

This man is desperate to see that his kingdom comes , at the expense of the Kingdom of Heaven.

Wow! Kobojunkie!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Yankee101: 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Also tell them that it's not only pastors you can give your tithe to. If your neighbour is hungry, you know, have your tithe and pass him/her, take it to church, do nothing for them, you have sinned.

Your tithe is for:

1. Orphans
2. Widows
3. Foreigners/your neighbor in need etc
4.Levite

Please at this time the foreigner, widows and orphans need your money more.

Deutoronomy 26:12 When you have finished setting aside a tenth of all your produce in the third year, the year of the tithe, you shall give it to the Levite, the foreigner, the fatherless and the widow, so that they may eat in your towns and be satisfied.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
NaMe4:

Wow! Kobojunkie!
yes, the very same! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by chakula: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Never agreed with tithe rather giving it out to the needy who are battling to survive.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by caleboxylic: 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Omoluabi16:
He's simply echoing what the bible said. For those who are crying, you can go argue with malachi 3'10

Keep quiet.
Malachi was about the priest.

Any pastor that receives tithe is a thief. Go to deuteronomy 14 to read about the law of tithe.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by kayjay69(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
My n***a no homo, but I love you for this comment.

God bless you now and ever more.
Razzness:
These are the kind of things babalawo tell their victims in nollywood movies. Not every fraudster carries a laptop, some carry bible.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
ComeToJesus:

I'm helping you to locate the choices available to you. It's good you have chosen red wine. Enjoy your wine in peace and let us that pay our tithes and happily be the mugu in peace. It's not too much to ask for...
you are paying tithe according to whose formula? The formula that God almighty put down in israel law does not even allow you pay tithe because you are not a descendant of Israel.
Did you even know that? The foreigners who lived in the land of Israel at the time were not included in the tithing-formulae. Even Moses's own son did not make God's list.

So what makes you think your tithe is according to God when you dont even do it how God stipulated, and He never included you in His list of those to pay tithe from even before you were born?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
crooked pastor his gullible worshippers will still believe his lies and scam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by darkdenizen: 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Lovelyn451:
This wan preaching no dey ever pass tithe...tvheew

take it easy. Make u no go bite ur tongue as this ur hissing wey get apostrophe lol.
Tbh dis god of men can be annoying

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hunt27:
Presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide popularly known as Winners’ Chapel International, David Oyedepo, via his Twitter account has stated that people who don’t pay tithe are “under a financial curse” and can never prosper.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidOyedepoMin/status/1283693102822125568
This man Don start again. Make una cum carry una pastor o. Wetin concern Damn niggar isoright with this kind topic unless him smoke weed diz morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by flexynwa: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
That's true... Everyone Pays Tithes.. although it depends where you pay yours...

To me...I choose to pay in the household of God...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Omoluabi16(m): 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
caleboxylic:

Keep quiet.
Malachi was about the priest.

Any pastor that receives tithe is a thief. Go to deuteronomy 14 to read about the law of tithe.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by horladexino(m): 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
grin
where is this Righteousness of a guy when you need him to come and settle the case ;Dwhere is this Righteousness of a guy when you need him to come and settle the case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by mulerogold(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Well, I have never paid any tithe to any church.. and Gods keeps blessing me. Infact my account balance has been on the Rise frm months to months over some years till date.

All i do is give to the needy and poor people in the society. I visit ring road in Benin City and give money to beggers on weekly basis.

Also give to my neighbours when i notice they aren't financially stable.

Thats what i comprehend from my own Bible.

I will never give my hard earned money freely to a fellow man that is richer than me to keep spending on Hushpuppi life style.

You all keep buying private jets worth millions of dollars while 80% of the church members are living in abject poverty.

Majority of our pastors here attend the missionary schools which gives them FREE access
education.

But they take from the poor to build private Universities and then impose huge tuition fees.

Our lord Jesus Christ never aquire a horse for himself.
He always preach and Heal.
Never force people to bring him money.

But here in AFRICA, emphasis are always make to tithes..

Many are in the field but few are Choosen.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by oloriT(f): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
What if you do not have a job?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by gift2xl: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Christ said, I have not come to do away with the laws, but to strengthened them all.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Mayng01(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Arrant nonsense! Covid 19 don expose you all.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
ComeToJesus:

I'm helping you to locate the choices available to you. It's good you have chosen red wine. Enjoy your wine in peace and let us that pay our tithes and happily be the mugu in peace. It's not too much to ask for...
is this rubbish supposed to make sense? who is stopping you from paying thithes? pay as much thithe as you want no one gives a shiit! not every slave wants to be freed.

Oyedepo is a crook and God deosn't exist, however you are entitled to believe what da fu ck you like.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
flexynwa:
That's true... Everyone Pays Tithes.. although it depends where you pay yours...

To me...I choose to pay in the household of God...
where is the household of God?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by saxywale1: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
I think Oyedepo should pick up a job as a financial planner. He talks too much about money.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Askme2020(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
grin
Andrew13:
grin this man is always in the news for the wrong reasons.

I know people who have been paying tithe for years now. Guess whatttt.......they are still stagnant angry undecided

''Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse".....he should tell this to the Chinese man that made the microphone he is using to talk trash undecided

Religion is Africa no 1 problem cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by THEMORALMEN: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Na wa o the way wey this people dey drag this religion of a thing go make we the moral men kuku ma switch to atheist because them no get hell fire or heaven, them just die and go in peace.

WE THE MORALMEN
SAY" if religion is too heavy for you drop am and be at peace wit your eleda (higherself). remember you only live once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
horladexino:
grin
where is this Righteousness of a guy when you need him to come and settle the case ;Dwhere is this Righteousness of a guy when you need him to come and settle the case
i think he got fed up of telling his long fairytales about God and Jesus as no one takes notice of his rubbish anymore, or maybe he cannot afford data anymore. grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by ComeToJesus: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
you are paying tithe according to whose formula? The formula that God almighty put down in israel law does not even allow you pay tithe because you are not a descendant of Israel.
Did you even know that? The foreigners who lived in the land of Israel at the time were not included in the tithing-formulae. Even Moses's own son did not make God's list.

So what makes you think your tithe is according to God when you dont even do it how God stipulated, and He never included you in His list of those to pay tithe from even before you were born?

You don't need no formular. Jesus is the formular. The blessings of Abraham through Tithing is transferred to the gentiles(non Jews) through Jesus.

Galatians 3:14 - That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Missyajoke(f): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
Amotolongbo:
It seems some people’s minds have been opened by the effects of the COVID19. They got to realize that many things being preached in church aren’t real, and understand that nothing will happen if one stays at home on Sunday.

Pastor Oyedepo And Oyakilome have been bursted now, judging their aggressive agitation against the church closure caused by the outbreak of the pandemic.
The reason they have been so much antagonizing church closure is surely based on dwindling response to tithe and offering payment and being afraid of people ever being faithful to it again.

He understands his aggressive preaching against church closure isn’t working, hence the stylish urge for tithing backed up with curse

Gos bless you
You're right let me add very right
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by saxywale1: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
oloriT:
What if you do not have a job?
They don't care. Lol.
They can convince you to sell your properties or borrow money to to pay as tithes.

When I was at Universities, jobless students were paying 10% of their pocket money to campus fellowships. The money gets forwarded to the church headquarters.

Whenever the fellowship needs money and make a request from the headquarters, the students would get a reply that they should generate funds amongst themselves. You can imagine.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Pzpropertylimit(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thank God u are not God

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
no one gonna stop me from paying my tithe cos there is a blessing in it .if u are pain nack ur head for wall

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by AIM1109: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Matthew 23:23 KJV
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
.......For ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

What's the essence of tithe you are paying to the church and a lot of widows and orphans are in your church lacking.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Askme2020(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
grin
thattnaijaman:
GOd will punish you sir.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Comedian2019: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Razzness:
These are the kind of things babalawo tell their victims in nollywood movies. Not every fraudster carries a laptop, some carry bible.
That is what we call "obtaining by trick".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep / Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons / Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.