Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO (35983 Views)

Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke / Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by saheedbadmus(m): 5:14am On Jul 18, 2020
Na wao
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by millionboi2: 5:16am On Jul 18, 2020
temptnow:
When I say there should be law for everyone to have even if it's ₦20,000 CCTV cameras in and around your home. Cos if these thieves strike that's the only way investigation can succeed.

If not, police go use una dey chop food every week while pretending they're on the matter
is dia useful camera of dat amount
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Chris4sur: 5:26am On Jul 18, 2020
I know nothing can be done to bring this young entrepreneur back to life. Entrepreneurs if you find a thief in your property that has stolen, it is a fools errand to confront them, that was his biggest mistake and it cost this young man his life. It is better to go to the police anonymous and submit your evidence of the theft commited and make sure they are arrested and pay for damages.

5 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by swtdrms(m): 5:26am On Jul 18, 2020
omoharry:
Where is that stupid man that pointed his fingers at Nigerians? Sey you see that the problem of the black man is the very same black man?
You will first throw your brother unde the bus becos you think anything white is clean and everything black including you is dark .the problem with most Nigerians is self esteem .
Shame on you where ever you are .

Why are you people not in anyway objective in your thinking? Just treating issues out of shallow thinking and shenanigans.

Are there no reported cases more terrible than that happening in Nigeria? Have you forgotten the US based hotel owner who was murdered in her hotel in ibadan by her staffs?

So what's wrong in calling for investigation to be extended to Nigeria?

Stupid and foolish people everywhere.

Edited: Have you found that the said P.A is a black guy?

Have you seen this news also? https://www.nairaland.com/5998025/man-beheads-colleague-after-seeing

2 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by packman: 5:30am On Jul 18, 2020
really wow
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by jaxxy(m): 5:32am On Jul 18, 2020
This is so sad. So it was the useless PA? Damn him.

People need to be careful who they bring into their close space.
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Mtmike(m): 5:33am On Jul 18, 2020
I don't believe a 21 year old PA would have killed his rich boss because of just 10,000$ that will be paid back in installment. This story is just a cover up. There is more to this. Even if his PA will kill him, there are easier ways he would have done that without anyone suspecting him not in this gruesome way.

5 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Mayflowa(m): 5:34am On Jul 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:
In Nigeria, police are still investigating who raped and murdered a girl inside the church in benin.

There are camera everywhere in Western world. Nigeria govt are not thinking of providing same

2 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by grandpoh(m): 5:40am On Jul 18, 2020
Careful who you let into your life
Imagine my pa stealing money from me and out of my own mercy I drew a repayment plan for him and he still went head to harm me,that’s really too bad..
We should always learn to be human first before any other thing then our lives would be important to each and everyone of us
It is well,rip CEO

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by tundess: 5:44am On Jul 18, 2020
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-former-personal-assistant-arrested-fahim-saleh-murder-20200717-h5dtyqxjbfcprlw6h5ckmhj5p4-story.html

Simple investigative work caught the killer; credit card purchases, the serial number on the taser prong linked to the taser linked to the purchaser etc.
I don't understand how his boss can enter a lift with him dressed as bizarrely as described and not suspect something was not right.
I hope "The Talented Mr. Haspil" gets to spend the rest of his days alive in prison till his natural death.
RIP Mr. Saleh. I hope his family get justice that will ease their loss.

3 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by chukwuibuipob: 5:51am On Jul 18, 2020
cool excellent job.Thanks to US detectives.U can run not hide.U steal Ur boss money.he refused to handover u to police,yet still killed him .The killer o ni ku ire

4 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by boddy4real: 5:51am On Jul 18, 2020
What a great lost to the entire people who have benefited in his business ideas

3 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by PenSniper: 5:53am On Jul 18, 2020
"And a man's foe shall be they of his own household"

2 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Agugbadin: 5:57am On Jul 18, 2020
May justice find his killers and kill them.
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Kobicove(m): 6:10am On Jul 18, 2020
I think the police concluded it was the PA cos the killer was able to get into his apartment a second time.

Only a person who was close to the victim would know the combination code to open his door even after he was murdered

9 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Princedapace(m): 6:24am On Jul 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:
In Nigeria, police are still investigating who raped and murdered a girl inside the church in benin.

Yea, we must learn to hold our leaders accountable so that the right investments can be made in the police and security generally. Not this one wey police men dey use their own money buy fuel for their patrol van.

4 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Goldenkrezi: 6:26am On Jul 18, 2020
DaCharis2016:
See another reason why it's dangerous to lend people money? Just because they guy borrowed money from him which he hadn't asked of him he went ahead killing him.

The hearts of men wicked.

Go back and read the post.. take ur time and understand...
Den draw out were u think money was borrowed..

4 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by zedegit: 6:30am On Jul 18, 2020
DaCharis2016:
See another reason why it's dangerous to lend people money? Just because they guy borrowed money from him which he hadn't asked of him he went ahead killing him.

He stole from him not borrow. I wonder where you read your own from.

3 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by SarkinYarki: 6:34am On Jul 18, 2020
omoharry:
Where is that stupid man that pointed his fingers at Nigerians? Sey you see that the problem of the black man is the very same black man?
You will first throw your brother unde the bus becos you think anything white is clean and everything black including you is dark .the problem with most Nigerians is self esteem .
Shame on you where ever you are .

He was still killed by a blackman
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by eedimo(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2020
DaCharis2016:

You right!!!
A guy in my neighborhood was also murdered by a lady he gave a token to pay back.
When the lady couldn't pay, she sent assassin to end his existence and burnt up the remains.

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by MrBachelor: 6:47am On Jul 18, 2020
DaCharis2016:

Why una no dey like read?

4 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by AreaFada2: 6:56am On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=EMXTAN1 post=91827843][/quote]
Oga nor insult gentle, graceful antelope.

They are like a crocodile and a scorpion with the deception of a serpent to boot.
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Franzinni: 6:59am On Jul 18, 2020
Snakes are everywhere ... You do not have friends .. You just have people who know your weaknesses and know the best way to pull you down ...

I have a lot of people call me BOSS .. But I know they really mean BUS ... A means to am end.

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by studentofTruth: 7:02am On Jul 18, 2020
So grateful to God for giving a brain-formatting lesson on envy and jealousy at this stage. Beware of getting too close to the poor and greedy — they're the most dangerous people on Earth! They feel they are entitled to your hardwork.

6 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Openbusiness4: 7:02am On Jul 18, 2020
This guy's death is so unfortunate because he was a person with a really good heart that could have made a difference. The killer if proven guilty should be fed to great white sharks in the Atlantic Ocean

3 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by SarkinYarki: 7:03am On Jul 18, 2020
Chris4sur:
I know nothing can be done to bring this young entrepreneur back to life. Entrepreneurs if you find a thief in your property that has stolen, it is a fools errand to confront them, that was his biggest mistake and it cost this young man his life. It is better to go to the police anonymous and submit your evidence of the theft commited and make sure they are arrested and pay for damages.

Exactly ...I have learnt from this..
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Dextre(m): 7:13am On Jul 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Are they working with the same level of technology and intelligence?

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by EdiskyHarry: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2020
The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemy, but your best friend.
Don't fear the enemies that attack you, but fear the friends that hug you.
There is a wise saying that says "if a man is not killed by a woman, he will live longer on earth " all the same, "IF YOU SEE YOUR BEST FRIEND AS YOUR GREATEST ENEMY, YOU WILL ALSO LIVE LONGER ON EARTH.

2 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2020
I still believe this was a professional hit job 200%. The Mafia squad might have a dozzier on this P.A chap.

He participated in the job no doubt, and he is taking the fall.

Shit happens. But certainly that murder from my experience, was not a rookie job.

Perhaps it was deliberately arranged to make the P.A take the fall.

Well! There is a reason it is called a MAFIA or an organised crime syndicate. They are far more intelligent and way too organised to have fingers pointing back to them.

madamgrace:
The New York Times · 14 awa dem wey don passTyrese Haspil Is Charged With Grisly Murder of Tech C.E.O. Fahim Saleh

https://www.inform.ng/post/police-to-prosecute-pa-to-gokoada-boss-for-murder-of-tech-entrepreneur

2 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by crusufixo(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2020
Something doesn't add Up....how are we sure that This Tyrese guy isn't a fall guy...
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by mvem(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:
America till today has thousands of unsolved crimes

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses / Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money / The Projects Inserted Into The 2018 Budget By The Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.