Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO (35984 Views)

Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke / Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by TreasureJunky: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2020
Now that the stupid killer has been caught, how and where will he spend n enjoy the stolen money now?
Evil and greedy doesn't pay, instead it will lead you to your untimely end
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by richie240: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2020
HigherEd:
One has to be very careful about the people they bring close.
Its more dn DT.
The wise one said:
**Jeremiah 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

**John 2:24 (KJV)
But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men,

**Micah 7:6
For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house.

Jesus wasn't betrayed by d pharisee nor Jews nor Romans. He was betrayed by a member of his household- Judas!
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Newboss(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2020
If what they wrote there (stealing from him) is the only thing they have on his PA, then they have no case. Motive ke? So if I quarreled with someone yesterday and he died today. Does that mean that I have a hand in his death? I thought that BS was a Nigerian thing.

Abeg, they should dig deeper. What they're using to pin murder on that guy doesn't hold water at all. The lives of innocent people have been ruined in Nigeria over things like this
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by omoharry(f): 11:16am On Jul 18, 2020
swtdrms:

Why are you people not in anyway objective in your thinking? Just treating issues out of shallow thinking and shenanigans.

Are there no reported cases more terrible than that happening in Nigeria? Have you forgotten the US based hotel owner who was murdered in her hotel in ibadan by her staffs?

So what's wrong in calling for investigation to be extended to Nigeria?

Stupid and foolish people everywhere.

Edited: Have you found that the said P.A is a black guy?

Have you seen this news also? https://www.nairaland.com/5998025/man-beheads-colleague-after-seeing
Did they tell you that he is a Nigerian? Are all black people Nigerians now ?

When a crime is commited in Nigeria, at least our first suspect will Nigerians becos the crime happens here and when it happens in America your sick mind will also say we Nigerians are guilty becos we are the world greatest murderers .

You think what happened in Ibadan does not happen in hotels all over the world ? Even the so called America that you worship, so many crimes have been commuted .Evil exist everywhere ,worse crimes that will keep you awake at night are being commited daily all over the world, especially America . You think people over there are not capable of evil and only Nigerians are?

There is something wrong with the way you reason. I am serious .

I know we have our own problems but trying to pin Nigerians to any atrocities done in another country without evidence is pretty ridiculous. Like I said there is something wrong with you and your way of reasoning .

You mentioned about being Objective in this matter . If something happens in Nigeria who will be your first suspect? Are Nigerians not going to be the people we will first point our fingers at becos the crime happened in our land ? Then why would your brain first link us to a crime that happened in America when we all know America is equally known for crimes ? Enough with you and your dump & stupid way of reasoning .I don't want any mention from you again .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by omoharry(f): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2020
SarkinYarki:

He was still killed by a blackman
Did they say he is a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2020
temptnow:
When I say there should be law for everyone to have even if it's ₦20,000 CCTV cameras in and around your home. Cos if these thieves strike that's the only way investigation can succeed.

If not, police go use una dey chop food every week while pretending they're on the matter
we must have, the government should go into subsidising it for common man, that CCTV na nice concept o.
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by JBoss25(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2020
DelilahMakinde:
He will mark his 60th birthday in Riker's...if he's that lucky.
that place na hell on Earth, how do u know about that place grin
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by frog12: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
FAHIM was not smart. NEVER employ a BLACK AMERICAN as your assistant or someone to MANAGE your finances. they LIKE MONEY no be small and they ARE BACKSTABBERS. once you SEE him stealing your MONEY, YOU speak with POLICE. now he is dead in a SENSELESS manner.

FAHIM was not smart. NEVER employ a BLACK AMERICAN as your assistant or someone to MANAGE your finances. they LIKE MONEY no be small and they ARE BACKSTABBERS. once you SEE him stealing your MONEY, YOU speak with POLICE. now he is dead in a SENSELESS manner.

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by DelilahMakinde(f): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
JBoss25:
that place na hell on Earth, how do u know about that place grin

Yeah
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by strafist911: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Mtmike:
I don't believe a 21 year old PA would have killed his rich boss because of just 10,000$ that will be paid back in installment. This story is just a cover up. There is more to this. Even if his PA will kill him, there are easier ways he would have done that without anyone suspecting him not in this gruesome way.

Believe me. You are a wise man.

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by swtdrms(m): 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
omoharry:
Did they tell you that he is a Nigerian? Are all black people Nigerians now ?

When a crime is commited in Nigeria, at least our first suspect will Nigerians becos the crime happens here and when it happens in America your sick mind will also say we Nigerians are guilty becos we are the world greatest murderers .

You think what happened in Ibadan does not happen in hotels all over the world ? Even the so called America that you worship, so many crimes have been commuted .Evil exist everywhere ,worse crimes that will keep you awake at night are being commited daily all over the world, especially America . You think people over there are not capable of evil and only Nigerians are?

There is something wrong with the way you reason. I am serious .

I know we have our own problems but trying to pin Nigerians to any atrocities done in another country without evidence is pretty ridiculous. Like I said there is something wrong with you and your way of reasoning .

You mentioned about being Objective in this matter . If something happens in Nigeria who will be your first suspect? Are Nigerians not going to be the people we will first point our fingers at becos the crime happened in our land ? Then why would your brain first link us to a crime that happened in America when we all know America is equally known for crimes ? Enough with you and your dump & stupid way of reasoning .I don't want any mention from you again .

If you don't want a mention you wouldn't bother replying but since you did, I'll make you realise your low level of reasoning.

The initial post you were referring to, the guy said investigation should be extended to Nigeria, the victim has business in Nigeria, it's only conventional that investigation must be extended to Nigeria but you Nigerian apologies who love the way crime is being worshipped at home and would even defend crime all shouted him down.

Seconded there's crime everywhere, is that a justification for defending criminality? When your people steal instead of bringing him out to face justice, all you do is there are thieves everywhere, so your thief should be left alone isn't it?

Nigerians all over the world are given special scrutiny on arriving at foreign airports, you attract special attention and people like you will still shout racism while you're criminals or defending champions for crimes.

When crimes are committed you first look at the immediate environment, yes when there are no foreign investments, collaboration and associates. But when there are, you look at both immediate and foreign environment.

The world is tired of Nigerians, even Nigerians are tired of Nigerians, companies in Nigeria are considering hiring foreign Nationals into management positions and gradually Nigerians will be termed not fit for those positions due to your criminal intents and you're comfortable with that status quo.

There are sincere, competent Nigerians who will never partake in crime nor defend it in the guise of "there are criminals everywhere" in the world.

Even if there are criminals everywhere in the world, Nigeria is one of the terrible places where criminals get away with crime, so far there's money to bribe their way out and people like you to support them.

I just hope am replying someone with the same level of understanding, exposure, integrity and intelligence to fully grasp the situation we are in.

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by linearity: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
DaCharis2016:
See another reason why it's dangerous to lend people money? Just because they guy borrowed money from him which he hadn't asked of him he went ahead killing him.

The hearts of men wicked.

Based on the article, the money was stolen without him knowing,,since the killer his PA...most likely through some accounting misrepresentation.

When he was caught, instead of reporting him to the police, he out of sympathy entered into a repayment plan with him.
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by frog12: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
he stole more than $100,000
not $10,000.

and he used the man credit card to Buy cleaners try to CLEAN the flat. so he no say dem KILL him former BOSS, and he no call POLICE. WETIN YOU GO CALL THAT ONE?

strafist911:

Believe me. You are a wise man.

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by frog12: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
good option. then the PA must name names!
litigator:
I still believe this was a professional hit job 200%. The Mafia squad might have a dozzier on this P.A chap.

He participated in the job no doubt, and he is taking the fall.

Shit happens. But certainly that murder from my experience, was not a rookie job.

Perhaps it was deliberately arranged to make the P.A take the fall.

Well! There is a reason it is called a MAFIA or an organised crime syndicate. They are far more intelligent and way too organised to have fingers pointing back to them.

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by frog12: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
that was fahim's mistake. NEVER expect a black american to pay back!
you call the police on those people. they are generally not GOOD hearted.

emmanuelewumi:

Tens of thousands of dollars. Total was $90,000. His boss sacked him and drew a debt repayment plan.

I am sure after paying like 50% of the money, his debt will be written off

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by frog12: 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
never have sympathy for a THIEF. one that's not your family member. the police is the ANSWER

linearity:

Based on the article, the money was stolen without him knowing,,since the killer his PA...most likely through some accounting misrepresentation.

When he was caught, instead of reporting him to the police, he out of sympathy entered into a repayment plan with him.
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
frog12:
that was fahim's mistake. NEVER expect a black american to pay back!
you call the police on those people. they are generally not GOOD hearted.

Especially money spent on liquor, parties, ladies and clothes
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by omoharry(f): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hmmm!!
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by swtdrms(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
omoharry:
You mentioned Nigerian as my people means that you are not a Nigerian anymore. Then why are you poking you nose in matters that do not concern you ? If You have so much disdain for Nigerians then what the hell are you doing in their forum ?. Since you are now a bastard child of the soil why don’t you burn your pass-sport if you still have it and adopt another country .

If you are ashamed of your black skin why don’t you go and bleach it like Michael Jackson and start hanging out with your Demi god in America?

Like I said before no nation is devoid of crime and that does not mean I am justifying crimes in any form . But that does not give you the right to insult the whole country becos of some few nuisance that have decided tarnish our image becos of their greed.

Sorry oga , you are a black man and I don’t know if you have any DNA to our mother land but from you comment so far, it shows you have self esteem issue and it’s so great that you decided to stereotype the whole nation as criminals including yourself .

Oga , like I said before, all countries have their own problems same with Nigeria. The difference is that we know how to wash our dirty linen in public for all to see that is why it looks as if we are the worse place on earth .

I have never supported any form of criminality be it fraud, murder ,rape ,robbery etc, (please check my past mentions if you can) . The crimes committed by some citizens and our govt does not give you the right to insult the whole country. If you wish to take out your anger on our corrupt govt and some of Nigerians that are involve in crimes, fine but whole country.

You are upset with Nigeria and also ashamed . No problem ,you have right to. And the best way to show that is to disassociate yourself from anything Nigeria if you do wish to.

This is a forum visited by all national of the world then tomorrow when you are tagged as a as a criminal(even when you are innocent ) you will start shouting racism & xenophobia. This where it start from.

Well, you can Leave us be and join your suppose foreign nationals and be one of them if you wish .
We still have some good loyal citizen who still believe something good can come out of Nigeria someday .It may not be now but certainly the future .These are citizens that will always be Nigerians either in the bad and good times and they are thinking each day ,brainstorming, holding forums even here on nairaland how to take our country back and how to get Nigeria working again . This is what loyalty is.

A time will come when these old hags and comedians we call politicians will be replaced by serious minded people that are focus and visionary in their thought.Right now Nigeria is at her lowest becos of our bad choices.

We don’t need you and your disdain for Nigeria.We do not need any fare weather citizen that will wave the flag when the going is good and will be the first to mock her in front of her foreign friends when the going is bad .Burn your passport if you have any . It will save you a lot of stress.

I already said it, senseless, mediocre and entitlement mentality. I really pity people in your life because simple intelligence eludes you.

Imagine, you don't have a grasp of the issues under discourse, all you have is a haste to respond. Giving response rather than understanding. So pitiful!
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by linearity: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
frog12:
never have sympathy for a THIEF. one that's not your family member. the police is the ANSWER

Bros, that true....but, the most important thing is for God to guide us not to meet these kind people.

Am very positive that, if you report individuals like these, they will be back to seek a revenge against one or one’s family.

That not withstanding, he would have reported and cut him loose, when he found out that he was stealing.
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by omoharry(f): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
swtdrms:

I already said it, senseless, mediocre and entitlement mentality. I really pity people in your life because simple intelligence eludes you.

Imagine, you don't have a grasp of the issues under discourse, all you have is a haste to respond. Giving response rather than understanding. So pitiful!
In all ur life, you have never tipped any body ?you have always been honest and have never cut conners in any deal? you are saying all that you have accused us off (aside from murder and fraud )you have never been found wanting in anyway ?

Sorry Oga , the battle of fraud & corruption is another matter entirely. Accuse Nigerians of that I will not object with you but an immediate suspicion of Nigerians for murder in a foreign country where there is no evidence of them doing such crime just becos the man has an investment in the country ? is no no.

what started my conversation with you was murder and I was surprise it was all twisted up into corruption matter.

Well if you think I am a mediocre for defending Nigerians for a crime they did not do then no wahala .Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Folabifreeman(m): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Greatest Enemy of a man are the Enemies of His Household!

Household Enemies! If you don't tame them, they will tame you!

The Heart of Man is so Wicked!
The days are Soo Evil and Dangerous !

We need to be Fully Fortified in JESUS Christ So as to Withstand these evil days..

In all you Do , Ensure you Surrender totally to JESUS...

STOP SPAMMING NAIRALAND WITH THESE RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT. IDK WHY THE SO CALLED MODS ALLOWED THIS NONSENSE. STUPID F.U.CK. YOU HARDLY SEE MUSLIMS AND OTHER RELIGIOUS GROUPS DOING THIS CRAP. FUCKING IRRITANT.
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by frog12: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
he started working for fahim at 16, so he was seen as a family.

by 21 hes already a bigtime murderer.
these black americans even the young ones have no manners. you should AVOID them at all COST.
they ALWAYS feels they are right even when they are WRONG. THIS one think he is being CHEATED maybe from paying HIGH repayment cost,
and he MUST eliminate the problem.
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Yoighaman(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Rest in peace brave, innovative, resilient, young, entrepreneurial and brilliant mind & soul. May justice be found in your case.
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by swtdrms(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
omoharry:
In all ur life, you have never tipped any body ?you have always been honest and have never cut conners in any deal? you are saying all that you have accused us off (aside from murder and fraud )you have never been found wanting in anyway ?

Sorry Oga , the battle of fraud & corruption is another matter entirely. Accuse Nigerians of that I will not object with you but an immediate suspicion of Nigerians for murder in a foreign country where there is no evidence of them doing such crime just becos the man has an investment in the country ? is no no.

what started my conversation with you was murder and I was surprise it was all twisted up into corruption matter.

Well if you think I am a mediocre for defending Nigerians for a crime they did not do then no wahala .Cheers.

All my University years I never carried expo, I didn't allow friends copy from me in tests though later I became less strict, if you see it fine, if not fine, but don't put me in the arrangement.

I've seen easy ways out, I refuse to cut corners, though its tough and hard, relationships failed, people betrayed me. I've been scammed severally in business. But now I know better, am ahead of the games and hamdalillah things are falling into place. And I regret nothing.

Worked in Federal parastalta and walked away, not interested in fraud and fraudulent activities.

I detest crime in it's totality, no scape goat, no cover up.

If I become governor or President and my child is cut up in crime, I'll be at the fore front to ensure justice is served to the full wrath of the law.

Not claiming saint, Nop, have made a number of mistakes, acted below the standard I set for myself which I've always regreted. But deliberately going into fraud or fraudulent means, No!

And that's how to show patriotism. Being the first to ensure accountability and eschew all forms of criminality will make the country habitable for us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by klashe(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Black man again..
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by DaCharis2016: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
linearity:

Yes it was later I know it was stolen. And the victim messed up big time in converting it to a loan for him... He gave d PA the opportunity to slain him.

Too bad.
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by DaCharis2016: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
donsheddy1:
He did not borrow the guy money. Read to understand first!
Yes the first information came up with borrowing.
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by EMXTAN1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
AreaFada2:

Oga nor insult gentle, graceful antelope.

They are like a crocodile and a scorpion with the deception of a serpent to boot.

Hmmm u said it all
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Ambber(f): 12:19am On Jul 19, 2020
I Knew it had to be someone known to him not hired assassin. Even if it was an assassin, it wouldn't be successful without the cooperation of those close to you who knowingly or unknowingly provide required information. Former employees, disgruntled employees plotting and killing their bosses is becoming rampant. when they don't want to physically kill you they try to bring your establishment down with all manners of allegations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses / Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money / The Projects Inserted Into The 2018 Budget By The Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.