Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. (3803 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. / Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions / Plaindealer's Case: How Tinubu's Supporters Want To Set SE On Fire With FakeNews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. by Ojiofor: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
loopman:

Methuselah, your mates are on twitter, go and misbehave there like you are doing here and get roasted like suya
[/s]

Sharap kid.
Re: Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. by ChoCho54(f): 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
PIMPAR:

You this Abakaliki Gala boy wey never see money buy opa this morning
Ewele! grin
Re: Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. by loopman: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ojiofor:
[s][/s]

Sharap kid.

Agadi nwoke isi ewu tongue

1 Like

Re: Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. by Kdon2: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
trutht828:

But it is true that the igbos call APC a Muslim party now.

But to reecho it is even worse!
Re: Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. by trutht828: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kdon2:

But to reecho it is even worse!
If you don't want a reecho, you will not do or say it in the first instance
Re: Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. by PIMPAR: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
moderatedguy:
indomie pickin respect your elders
Do you refer to your Uncle at home as Indomie pikin?
You this boy , you want to die before your ancestors at home?

2 Likes

Re: Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. by PIMPAR: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
ChoCho54:
Pimpar if you are in Lagos, I go like block you one on onem I will buy you beer and plenty asun before I ask boys to give you 30 strokes of jazzed lashes (a na sa re) on your bare back for constituting a nuisance online.
This is why you have not met your helper. This your chest beating ehhhh

2 Likes

Re: Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. by ChoCho54(f): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
PIMPAR:

This is why you have not met your helper. This your chest beating ehhhh
Try me and find out the meaning of Nwanyi Gbuefi....
Re: Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. by PIMPAR: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
ChoCho54:
Try me and find out the meaning of Nwanyi Gbuefi....
When you are not even sincerely with your sex status. Is there any need to waste my time engaging Agbero like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. by Ojiofor: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
loopman:

Agadi nwoke isi ewu tongue
[/s]

Nwa nmefu dika gi.Nwa lara niyi.Mechie onu nsi gi.
Re: Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. by helinues: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
PIMPAR:

When you are not even sincerely with your sex status. Is there any need to waste my time engaging Agbero like you

Hahahahahaha.. grin wink

The person don sniff the tobacco again.. Hence empty online noise...

Somebody wey dey use style do online fine bara na she dey claim of having property in Lagos..

Who dash her monkey banana... grin

2 Likes

Re: Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. by ChoCho54(f): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
helinues:

Hahahahahaha.. grin wink

The person don sniff the tobacco again.. Hence empty online noise...

Somebody wey dey use style do online fine bara na she dey claim of having property in Lagos..

Who dash her monkey banana... grin
Onishoro! Face me I sound your mouth! grin

Pimpar I'm a woman, Helinues is my succubus.
Please accept my offer to clear your doubts! grin
Re: Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. by ChoCho54(f): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ojiofor:
[s][/s]

Nwa nmefu dika gi.Nwa lara niyi.Mechie onu nsi gi.
How long have you and loopman been married? grin
Re: Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. by Ojiofor: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
ChoCho54:
How long have you and loopman been married? grin

Sorry o abeg come carry your useless boyfriend grin

2 Likes

Re: Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. by Kdon2: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
trutht828:

If you don't want a reecho, you will not do or say it in the first instance

Go Sidon! Skelewu
Re: Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. by gawu1: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Mraphel:
They also assumed APC a Yoruba party

For me to support Igbo presidency under APC, I need a beautiful 21 year old Igbo virgin to make love to me
In that case, ffk is already representing you cheesy
Re: Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. by smallsmall: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
junketer:
If you want to build mosques in igboland just do what others do. Buy land that will be enough for your mosques and build on it. You can build 1000 mosques if you like. It's that simple. Igbos have never stopped anybody from building in the east. And in case you didn't know, there are mosques scattered all over south east.
As for apc, igbos do not need to do anything because it seems like the north is already working to make sure the presidential slot doesn't go to south west.

I agree with you, the North is already working on ensuring that the Presidency is dashed to the Yiibos, whether in APC or PDP or APGA, Yiibos must be given the Presidency by Force, by Anger or by Hatred. shocked shocked
Just anyhow e be. Yinmu Yinmu
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. by MetaPhysical: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
helinues:
As our brothers from SE used to call Apc as a Muslim party, almajiri party, if they really want the same Apc to zone their presidential ticket to the zone then 5 big central mosque must be erected in all the 5 SE states....

Remember, you are about to vie under a Muslim party... grin wink grin

I endorse this message!

I will be back later to re-endorse it.

1 Like

Re: Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. by helinues: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
smallsmall:

I agree with you, the North is already working on ensuring that the Presidency is dashed to the Yiibos, whether in APC or PDP or APGA, Yiibos must be given the Presidency by Force, by Anger or by Hatred. shocked shocked
Just anyhow e be. Yinmu Yinmu
grin grin

Which one is by force ,anger or hatred.... angry cheesy

You people are wicked oo
Re: Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. by Minsk24: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
techmo:
cheesy

See many dunce abusing the O.P. You pigs call APC Muslim party and want a ticket and the O.P suggested you fools demonstrate religious tolerance by building a Mosque in your capital, you ignore his message and insult him

Selfish pigs

Islam will never penetrate in SE... Never...
There's too much animosity and mistrust... Even the few mosques we have here is a problem...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Government To Take Over part of Nigeria If Pending Loan Can't Be Repayed / Schools, Markets Shut As Sit At Home Berths In Asaba, Others (Pix, Video) / This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.