Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

How Can I Contract Corona Viruse - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Contract Corona Viruse (250 Views)

Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick / Did Any Chinese Doctor Invited To Nigeria Contract Coronavirus? (Fact Check) / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Contract Corona Viruse by Walai(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
I'm better off being isolated in that hospital and eating at least once in a day than to die of hunger in my house with people I'm indebted to threatening me everyday.
I don't need go and hustle advise cos I have hustled out the little energy in me no show
Re: How Can I Contract Corona Viruse by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
Walai:
I'm better off being isolated in that hospital and eating at least once in a day than to die of hunger in my house with people I'm indebted to threatening me everyday.
I don't need go and hustle advise cos I have hustled out the little energy in me no show

That won't solve your problems, debt is part of life's journey paying them off his part of life's grace. The best way out of your challenge is to think what would Alhaji Dangote, Oga Otedola and Chief Mike Adenuga do if they had your debt profile. You think they would go catch corona. You do Keke business before, why not relocate after giving all your debtors IOU letters and go find a higher purchase or go learn to drive and start ubering on high purchase.

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefit Of Cinnamon Powder / 10 Signs You're Eating Too Much Sugar / Nigerian Doctor BLASTS !! U.S Govt For Hiding The Truth About Covid 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.