Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) (57649 Views)

Tyrese Haspil Murdered Gokada CEO To Please A Girlfriend / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
So went online to research Tyrese Devon Haspil and found:
* Was his PA
* Taser used on Fahin contained coded IDs of the buyer, Tyrese.
* Electric chain saw was bought with Tyrese's credit card
* Tyrese's credit card was also used to pay the taxi to and fro the scene of the crime as well as cleaning items including a portable vacuum cleaner
* Tyrese was his Chief of Staff and doubled as his PA.
* His finger prints were everywhere at the crime scene
* Killed the previous day via taser and stabbing, the murderer came the second day with the saw and portable vacuum cleaner (bought with Tyrese's card) to cut the corpse to size and clean the scene.
* Fahin sister came to check on him having not heard from him for over a day.
* The murderer hurriedly exited through an emergency exit, obviously Fahin's sister interrupted his/her plans
* Tyrese was defrauding his boss and was asked to refund about $100k. That was motive.
* Electric saw was still plugged in.
* Tyrese was captured on CCTV with an unidentified lady the day after the murder close to the scene of the murder.

If Tyrese was framed, he has a long rope to pull to convince the world. I personally believe that he did the murder. I hope I am wrong.

Fahin's murder was cold, cruel and unacceptable. May justice be found. RIP Fahin.

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Princedapace:

Exactly what helped south africa to an extent.

Almost all the well managed institutions are from foreigners. As you rightly said, we better begin call these guys to manage critical things here. We have failed to manage them well.

We have fuel but import fuel. Shame on us!

The bolded always flogs me, I swear.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Princedapace(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
BigBashiru:

Nigeria will continue to have a president but the president will report to the Queen (joking). How about that?

It makes sense baba mi and let them head the senate, head the judiciary and divide the country into region with each region having a mayor who is not a Nigerian and a vice Mayor who is a Nigerian. Let them manage police, military and the anti graft agencies!

The scale of corruption in Nigeria is beyond repair except we go this path!

Guy, the corruption in Nigeria is amazing. The way they rig election in Nigeria is beyond repair by our fellow Nigerians. The judiciary is finished! Give person contract, he wont do it even after inflating prices. Shame bro. Left for me, we should leave the entire management of the country to another serious country.

It will take china just 30 years to turn around Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Princedapace(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
ShenTeh:

The bolded always flogs me, I swear.

It is a shame bro! Even our cocoa dey waste! We sell raw and import finished products!

We are something else!

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by tolani4real: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
jaxxy:
Useless being. He doesn’t even look the part Bt why wud a black guy who was given a good job kill his boss? Is he insane?

So many questions need to be answered.
Greed
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
ernieboy:
surveillance footage said the perp was totally masked up like a ninja, so how did they identify him?
his fingerprints was seen at the taser he used in tasing him before he stabbed him
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Oneloveyo: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:
US police is so fucking effective. Some people will be saying don't believe Hollywood blah blah. You can see how real Hollywood is. The truth came out in a very short while. You guys still don't know who killed Kudirat, Bola Ige or Arotile the Pilot girl.

In a normal society, that girls death will be investigated as a matter of serious public interest. At the height of BLM protests a black guys suicide was investigated to be certain whether he was killed. Here in Nigeria we can't even investigate the death of a national heroine.

Tupac?
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by tomdon(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
jrusky:

How are you sure he was the one that did it? Don't you think this is another ploy to tarnish black people image? Looking at all cases like this in America history so far you can hardly seen or heard a black man commit such crime.

You can see him asking what is going on in the video

So bro calm down with that your Nigeria mentality where everything is a disgrace to so and so. The damn so called pink or butter colou skin bollocks claiming white are the master in this kind of crime and their folks never say its a disgrace to them. So pls stop it, its too early.

Shut up
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by tomdon(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:
He killed him. It's been confirmed. I have always known the Blackman to be incredibly wicked. Just go and read the story. Fatim Saleh forgave this guy of 90k debt. He didn't report him to police and instead agreed on a repayment plan. This guy thought he could erase the debt by murdering him in this way.

Remember, extreme good is evil. Do good at your own risk.

Be a tough mothafucka and be safe.

So many people will go hungry because of this guys wickedness.

90k theft not debt. It was after discovery that it was converted to debt with repayment plan
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by hermesprogidy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
uuzba:

Bleep you Asshole!!
Talking Baboon.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by BigBashiru: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Princedapace:

It is a shame bro! Even our cocoa dey waste! We sell raw and import finished products!

We are something else!

Nigeria could not organize it's cocoa industry. It's being managed by the West. Let's keep it that way!

If it were being processed in Nigeria- the manufacturing process wontvbe consistent. Might purge after eating chocolate. It's best that it's processed abroad

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by linearity: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
If it's the other way round they go through protest their useless black lives matter idiot blacks

BLM protest had been against police brutality against blacks...is the guy a police or can you cite a reference where BLM have staged the kind of protest you indicated?
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by hermesprogidy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
manikspears:

May God bless you o, I know it is not the guy sef.... because he has no prior crime record ( you are not qualified for a PA job in the USA if you are of a questionable character). The guy's killing was a hit job. Plus I do not trust the FBI at all.those guys have bad records but Hollywood turned it around for us. Some police boss are owned by the mafians. Unlike Nigeria, you have access to a lot of money on credit if you work with a multinational company am talking more than $90k so am sure someone of the PA calibre would find it difficult to kill for that amount. I do not trust their media and racism still exist.a crime is committed and the first person to be used as Scape goat is always a black guy. And to the idiots shouting the blackman is a curse I pray God open their eyes before it is too late.
Most of these self hating monkeys are going through hard times, hence vent their frustrations on their race and government. The Whiteman is a curse to this world. These idiots are too blinded by physical and mental poverty to realise it.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:
He killed him. It's been confirmed. I have always known the Blackman to be incredibly wicked. Just go and read the story. Fatim Saleh forgave this guy of 90k debt. He didn't report him to police and instead agreed on a repayment plan. This guy thought he could erase the debt by murdering him in this way.

Remember, extreme good is evil. Do good at your own risk.

Be a tough mothafucka and be safe.

So many people will go hungry because of this guys wickedness.

If you have ever spent a single weekend binging on Crime and Investigation or Discovery ID, you would give white people a very wide berth. An angry white Man would gruesomely kill his entire family, and even the family dog for good measure. Wives killing their husbands with arsenic for life insurance money is also pretty common. Stop worshipping white men, and gain some exposure.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by BigBashiru: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bagehot:

If you have ever spent a single weekend binging on Crime and Investigation or Discovery ID, you would give white people a very wide berth. An angry white Man would gruesomely kill his entire family, and even the family dog for good measure. Wives killing their husbands with arsenic for life insurance money is also pretty common. Stop worshipping white men, and gain some exposure.

No one is worshipping white man. Though the white man is wicked, the blacks do more crimes
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by frog12: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
he started working for fahim at 16, so he was seen as a family.

by 21 hes already a bigtime murderer.
these black americans even the young ones have no manners. you should AVOID them at all COST.
they ALWAYS feels they are right even when they are WRONG. THIS one think he is being CHEATED maybe from paying HIGH repayment cost,
and he MUST eliminate the problem.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by BigBashiru: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
frog12:
he started working for fahim at 16, so he was seen as a family.

by 21 hes already a bigtime murderer.
these black americans even the young ones have no manners. you should AVOID them at all COST.

Not just black Americans but ALL BLACKS.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by BigBashiru: 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Most of these self hating monkeys are going through hard times, hence vent their frustrations on their race and government. The Whiteman is a curse to this world. These idiots are too blinded by physical and mental poverty to realise it.

Everything you use from electricity to car was invented by white men. Be grateful.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by frog12: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
they ALWAYS feels they are right even when they are WRONG. THIS one think he is being CHEATED maybe from paying HIGH repayment cost,
and he MUST eliminate the problem.

BigBashiru:

Not just black Americans but ALL BLACKS.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by hermesprogidy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
BigBashiru:

Everything you use from electricity to car was invented by white men. Be grateful.
This is the ignorance we are talking about. Go read up on black inventions. Educate yourself and stop embarrassing your kin.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by SpencerM(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
it was gathered that Saleh discovered that his PA was stealing from him hundreds of thousand of dollars anyways..and instead of reporting him He (saleh) did not, but told him that he will have to payback in bits from his salary...naim baba no happy about ooo gruesome murder 3 degree murder at that
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by frog12: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
so the BOY feels CHEATED.
he has that SUPERIORITY complex. how dare this immigrant TAKE from my SALARY!

BUT he was SACKED, so how was he PAYING BACK?

SpencerM:
it was gathered that Saleh discovered that his PA was stealing from him hundreds of thousand of dollars anyways..and instead of reporting him He (saleh) did not, but told him that he will have to payback in bits from his salary...naim baba no happy about ooo gruesome murder 3 degree murder at that
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Ibime(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Paxxcarl:
was seen on surveillance footage and fingerprints matched the crime scene

Was he the one on camera?

The way the person came with cleaning instruments and acid for disposal, I believed the Colombian cartel story
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by ernieboy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
kikero:

He left clues, crucially the saw he used to dismember the body.

As this article put it

mean that guy was a Savage, and apparently the guy he murdered has been trating him well, he didn't even report him to the police when he discovered he has been stealing from him.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Yodexy: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
tifany89:

sup man, sent you a mail . plz respond. thanks

You don get through to the BBSgreen guy, is he legit?
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by tifany89(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Yodexy:

You don get through to the BBSgreen guy, is he legit?
omon the price the guy put nor be here o. you fit mail me sha make we align
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Yodexy: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
tifany89:

omon the price the guy put nor be here o. you fit mail me sha make we align

I won rally boys make we gather even if na 30k each, but when I dig deeper i get many reasons to believe say na scam.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by tifany89(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Yodexy:

I won rally boys make we gather even if na 30k each, but when I dig deeper i get many reasons to believe say na scam.
Really? why you feel so? But the comments there been they favourable and I notice he has like 1 or 2 games in a month
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Yodexy: 7:35am On Jul 21, 2020
tifany89:

Really? why you feel so? But the comments there been they favourable and I notice he has like 1 or 2 games in a month

tifany89:

I read some comments from 2016, and took note of some names of satisfies customers, along the line one guy using the name NETO made a mistake and the name changed to NERO on another post... The only way that mistake can happen is if the poster usually change names to post.

Posting a game once month is strategic. It allows him chance to catch many mugu before the D-Day. If na 20 clients he see *195,000= that's close to 4 million naira for a months work.

As for the comments don't you notice that when you post comments the admin has to approve it before it shows? I am the one who commented with the name PUTIN on his latest post. I also intentionally commented that he's a scammer with 2 other names and emails, but he didn't approve the comments till today. grin the guy must be disapproving the comments of his victims.

His location shows New Jersey USA, but he usually gives games using European/African time. He also usually permit comments using European/African time. So I believe he's either in Europe or Africa using a VPN router.

Have you noticed that almost Everyone comments in the midnight � ? That's because his VPN is always on and he doesn't time his posts well.

He used one moniker ROBEZZOU to advertise on nairaland and it got blocked, immediately he started using another one LAHOZARH which was created yesterday.

I'm sure some Nairalanders who were victims reported him.

If he has truly been making the money fast since 2016 as his blog suggests, he won't be grinding on a place like nairaland hustling for customers like a typical scammer.

I wanted to probe further and I asked him his payment options, he only wanted to use untraceable things like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

I pleaded with him to use Western Union or money gram but he won't agree.

Shows that he's hiding his location and watching his steps, he's a very disciplined fraudster.

Have you seen a typical fixed game thread on other platforms? You'll notice that Indians, Russians and others from the middle east usually write broken English. Check his thread, you'll hardly see anyone writing broken English. It's usually smooth well written English. It shows that it's the same person writing most comments.

I can go on and on. There are too many flaws in his gameplan. Na scam

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by tifany89(m): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
Yodexy:

I read some comments from 2016, and took note of some names of satisfies customers, along the line one guy using the name NETO made a mistake and the name changed to NERO on another post... The only way that mistake can happen is if the poster usually change names to post.

Posting a game once month is strategic. It allows him chance to catch many mugu before the D-Day. If na 20 clients he see *195,000= that's close to 4 million naira for a months work.

As for the comments don't you notice that when you post comments the admin has to approve it before it shows? I am the one who commented with the name PUTIN on his latest post. I also intentionally commented that he's a scammer with 2 other names and emails, but he didn't approve the comments till today. grin the guy must be disapproving the comments of his victims.

His location shows New Jersey USA, but he usually gives games using European/African time. He also usually permit comments using European/African time. So I believe he's either in Europe or Africa using a VPN router.

Have you noticed that almost Everyone comments in the midnight � ? That's because his VPN is always on and he doesn't time his posts well.

He used one moniker ROBEZZOU to advertise on nairaland and it got blocked, immediately he started using another one LAHOZARH which was created yesterday.

I'm sure some Nairalanders who were victims reported him.

If he has truly been making the money fast since 2016 as his blog suggests, he won't be grinding on a place like nairaland hustling for customers like a typical scammer.

I wanted to probe further and I asked him his payment options, he only wanted to use untraceable things like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

I pleaded with him to use Western Union or money gram but he won't agree.

Shows that he's hiding his location and watching his steps, he's a very disciplined fraudster.

Have you seen a typical fixed game thread on other platforms? You'll notice that Indians, Russians and others from the middle east usually write broken English. Check his thread, you'll hardly see anyone writing broken English. It's usually smooth well written English. It shows that it's the same person writing most comments.

I can go on and on. There are too many flaws in his gameplan. Na scam
you really did your homework bro, can't fault your write up one bit. my first red flad was that Admin needing to approve your post. it became obvious that something was very fishy. u go surprise na naija guy dey run that matter because I kept wondering why a US guy with legit sure game go come nairaland come day hustle customers. The guy is obviously a seasoned and experienced scammer . na hushpuppi teach am work
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Yodexy: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
tifany89:

you really did your homework bro, can't fault your write up one bit. my first red flad was that Admin needing to approve your post. it became obvious that something was very fishy. u go surprise na naija guy dey run that matter because I kept wondering why a US guy with legit sure game go come nairaland come day hustle customers. The guy is obviously a seasoned and experienced scammer . na hushpuppi teach am work

grin na so o. Make we free the mumu boi jare
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by BigBashiru: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Stop using a white invented computer phone and electricity and airplane and retire back to your mud hut

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix / Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.