Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) (57652 Views)

Tyrese Haspil Murdered Gokada CEO To Please A Girlfriend / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by DESAN(f): 6:22am On Jul 18, 2020
WandaNara:
Help me wish my beautiful Mom a happy birthday nairalanders.

HBD to your wonderful mom LLNP.

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 6:23am On Jul 18, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Stop being stupeeeeed
tell dis to the elderly ones in Ur compound dat still spoon feed u.Kid
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Look at Rwanda, see the development going on.

Just as we have blacks looting, we have blacks playing wonderful roles in developing humanity.

Don't generalise.
chill man. go and read rwandan history. if you read it u will spit at black. black is scum. also stop using 0.01% of blacks to judge blacks. when people say blacks are scum it means the majority. i am black but i do not reason and do things like a typical black man. when someone says nigerians are scammers, it dosnt mean all are scammers, it means majority are scammers

7 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Lexusgs430: 6:25am On Jul 18, 2020
ruggedtimi:
there are so many unsolved murder cases in America..The hapsil left several flies to lead to an easy arrest

I agree on both situations..... But still does not mean an active CJN's murder, should remain unsolved......

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 18, 2020
DESAN:

HBD to your wonderful mom LLNP.

Black man at it again. They just murdered a great guy who fed many people. And it's about your inconsequential mom's birthday! A white man would never do this. Never!

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 18, 2020
AfricanCity:
The heart of man is cruel, even with a smile
the hearth of BLACK MAN is cruel
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 18, 2020
I would never wish my mom happy birthday on a thread like this. It's disgusting and disrespectful

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Princedapace(m): 6:27am On Jul 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Look at Rwanda, see the development going on.

Just as we have blacks looting, we have blacks playing wonderful roles in developing humanity.

Don't generalise.

Forget media propaganda in Rwanda o. Their top politicians still run to Europe to get health care.

The development is merely around the capital which is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

What are you guys typing?

The protest is about a Police abusing his office to commit murder. It was about brutality by officers against the black community.

How does a murder relate to this?

If you are saying a black Police man abused his office to murder a white, I can understand you.

However, in this case, it is murder being investigated. So it does not relate to Black Lives Matter Protest in anyway.
what about the protest they did when ahmad arbery was murdered
wasn’t it also tagged BLM??
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by planetx: 6:27am On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:

Look blackmen have a problem. You will be a hypocrite to deny that. When white people kill it is rarely out of spite. White people kill most times due to insanity. But a black man will take your life over insult, woman, 200 Naira, alcohol, bet, food, envy etc. The whites have a different heart. We are not the same. Don't ever believe it. Look at how they structured their governments. The leaders always remain accountable to the people. Yes, the colonised us. True. There was racism. True. But that's the rule of the powerful over the less weak. The strong always take what they can get from the weak. Before they colonised us we fought wars here too. Stronger kingdoms fought smaller ones to subdue them. No biggy. I'm a black man but I am aware of the black problem.

I am even proud of my inferiority complex. Yes. The white man is superior to me regardless of anything. We are not all the same. How can you say a white man and black man are the same? The complexion, the hair. Nothing is the same. Telling all races to see themselves is a lie. Since black people took over SA, it has been incompetence after incompetence. Go and check out the systems managed by the whites and examine the progress. Then check our what happened after the blacks took over. The truth will be clear
This rubbish does not even deserve a response. Glad that you are proud of your inferiority complex.

12 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 18, 2020
WandaNara:
Bleep your mom, she is irrelevant. go and open a fucking thread for her

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:31am On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:
US police is so fucking effective. Some people will be saying don't believe Hollywood blah blah. You can see how real Hollywood is. The truth came out in a very short while. You guys still don't know who killed Kudirat, Bola Ige or Arotile the Pilot girl.

In a normal society, that girls death will be investigated as a matter of serious public interest. At the height of BLM protests a black guys suicide was investigated to be certain whether he was killed. Here in Nigeria we can't even investigate the death of a national heroine.

Haspil made rookie errors. He murdered Saleh and used his credit card later to shop. Used his own credit card to buy a murder accessory.

Made the investigation a piece of cake. There are numerous unsolved murders in United States.

Americans are getting away with murder.

A new FBI report found that roughly 40 percent of the nation’s slayings went unsolved last year.

The bureau looked at 2017 crime and arrest data from 16,000 law enforcement agencies across the country and found that only 61.6 percent of reported murders were “cleared.”

The FBI considers a murder case cleared when a person is arrested, charged and turned over to courts, or when offenders are identified but cannot be arrested because they died or can’t be extradited.

That leaves 38.4 percent of the 15,657 murders reported nationwide unsolved — 6,012 in all, according to FBI data.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/09/25/a-shocking-number-of-us-murders-went-unsolved-last-year/amp/

6,012 unsolved murder cases in one year in America. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 18, 2020
jrusky:

How are you sure he was the one that did it? Don't you think this is another ploy to tarnish black people image? Looking at all cases like this in America history so far you can hardly seen or heard a black man commit such crime.

You can see him asking what is going on in the video

So bro calm down with that your Nigeria mentality where everything is a disgrace to so and so. The damn so called pink or butter colou skin bollocks claiming white are the master in this kind of crime and their folks never say its a disgrace to them. So pls stop it, its too early.

Why are you being rude? If I didn't give him the benefit of the doubt would I say "I hope he isn't guilty"?

You obviously cannot read in between the lines. You are getting banned for your comment.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2020
Princedapace:

Forget media propaganda in Rwanda o. Their top politicians still run to Europe to get health care.

The development is merely around the capital which is bad.

But development is going on at a high rate and it is not a looting capital as people try to paint all black nations.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by bangging(m): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2020
loneprof:
Another disgrace to the black community sad

I just hope he's not guilty.
u can call that racist sir... is a different ball game entirely

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 18, 2020
planetx:
I doubt if this guy really killed him over a couple of thousands dollar. This looks like the PA is a fall guy, for crying out loud this guy is a millionaire and he is supposed to be beefing his PA over some measly money. There is more to this than meets the eye.

Idiotic post. 90k is a lot of money in the US. If you take Jeff Bezos 90k, he will take you to court till you rot in jail. Ignorant people spewing their ignorance all around without shame! 90k measly sum In the US! How many US Citizens can claim to have touched 90k in cash before. Oponu!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:34am On Jul 18, 2020
WandaNara:

Happy birthday to your lovely mother and may God grant her many years of joyful celebrations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Haspil made rookie errors. He murdered Saleh and used his credit card later to shop. Used his own credit card to buy a murder accessory.

Made the investigation a piece of cake. There are numerous unsolved murders in United States.

Americans are getting away with murder.

A new FBI report found that roughly 40 percent of the nation’s slayings went unsolved last year.

The bureau looked at 2017 crime and arrest data from 16,000 law enforcement agencies across the country and found that only 61.6 percent of reported murders were “cleared.”

The FBI considers a murder case cleared when a person is arrested, charged and turned over to courts, or when offenders are identified but cannot be arrested because they died or can’t be extradited.

That leaves 38.4 percent of the 15,657 murders reported nationwide unsolved — 6,012 in all, according to FBI data.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/09/25/a-shocking-number-of-us-murders-went-unsolved-last-year/amp/

6,012 unsolved murder cases in one year in America. undecided

60 percent is a good passmark. It's excellence. In your own continent or country, 99.99 percent goes unsolved. How about that!

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by WalkerMichael(m): 6:36am On Jul 18, 2020
Fahim was definitely a genius. A younstar who created a solution that solved a problem globally.

This life. See how he was killed?

I hope to see the sentence he's given! The PA doesn't deserve to live too

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by SarkinYarki: 6:36am On Jul 18, 2020
jrusky:

How are you sure he was the one that did it? Don't you think this is another ploy to tarnish black people image? Looking at all cases like this in America history so far you can hardly seen or heard a black man commit such crime.

You can see him asking what is going on in the video

So bro calm down with that your Nigeria mentality where everything is a disgrace to so and so. The damn so called pink or butter colou skin bollocks claiming white are the master in this kind of crime and their folks never say its a disgrace to them. So pls stop it, its too early.

Shut up !!! He was the one ...Don't black people kiill people like this all day everywhere they live ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:37am On Jul 18, 2020
bigbananai:
chill man. go and read rwandan history. if you read it u will spit at black. black is scum. also stop using 0.01% of blacks to judge blacks. when people say blacks are scum it means the majority. i am black but i do not reason and do things like a typical black man. when someone says nigerians are scammers, it dosnt mean all are scammers, it means majority are scammers

I also disagree with the so called majority are scammers. Go out to the road this evening. You will see hundreds hawking, selling in shops, doing roadside works, some making people's hair, polishing shoes, pulling trucks, lifting heavy loads in markets, artisans, bricklayers etc.

Yet a few doing scams mean majority of Nigerians are scammers.

The rot that happened earlier in Rwanda shows the dark side of people but the good happening now shows the refreshing side of them.

3 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by yommen: 6:37am On Jul 18, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
If it's the other way round they go through protest their useless black lives matter idiot blacks

Some of you can be so dumb I try to imagine why. What other way around o? His boss was murdered and they arrested him. So what? Was it that a black police officer openly killed a white man? Think about it?

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 18, 2020
Some people will always point out flaws in the western system just to feel good about their country's incompetence. How anybody can even defend Africa and Nigerians baffles me? Why? Except you are one of those wrecking havoc on the society

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Openbusiness4: 6:38am On Jul 18, 2020
shocked
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:39am On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:

60 percent is a good passmark. It's excellence. In your own continent or country, 99.99 percent goes unsolved. How about that!

It shows that the fantasy of murders being solved by the genius system at a high rate is false. A large percentage is getting away. One rookie solve does not mean a flawless system.

3 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:40am On Jul 18, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Shut up !!! He was the one ...Don't black people kiill people like this all day everywhere they live ?

No need being harsh.

Same goes to whites too.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2020
Paxxcarl:
black lives matter
imagine if it was a white dude that butchered a black man
all hell would be let lose by now

By now, we will be told the greatest lie - bLaCks cAn'T bE rAcIsT.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

It shows that the fantasy of murders being solved by the genius system at a high rate is false. A large percentage is getting away. One rookie solve does not mean a flawless system.

In the study of Frictional forces, we know there's no perfect machine. No machine with 100% efficiency. This is humans we are taking about here. 60+ percent is excellence Baba! It's genius even. It means 6 out of 10 murders are solved. That's fantasy to Africa!

3 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by jrusky(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Oh its you? Sorry no response.

Good day
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:
Some people will always point out flaws in the western system just to feel good about their country's incompetence. How anybody can even defend Africa and Nigerians baffles me? Why? Except you are one of those wrecking havoc on the society

Why does defending the good amongst people come out bad to you?

You can criticise but do not generalise.

Pointing out flaws in Western society is to make you understand that their system is not as perfect as believed and also that there are good sides to us too.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix / Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.