Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,662 members, 7,862,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5113214 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10653) (10654) (10655) (10656) (10657) (10658) (10659) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Putting laycon and succulent lips in a sentence is a grammatical error because we all know that Laycon's lips are synonymous with burnt leaves due to malnutrition,years of drug abuse and excessive smoking of Marijuana!
Tueh!
If not for Bbnaija free food,wasiu was like a walking corpse in the house which everyone avoided until Erica said hello to him!
She and Kidd did everything your fave fantasised of doing with Erica,that's why you bulbians will never get over it!
Awon sex starved perverts!grin
My baby girl got disqualified but look at her today,she's the best bbnaija lockdown housemate.
Even Omotola called her the Biggest Force while your fave who won bbnaija out of pity and social media hype is now gasping for relevance.As it stands now,he is busy fighting his imaginary haters on Twitter where no one rates him.grin
Your fave is still waiting for Erica to fall for him while she's busy living her best life..kea kwa kwa kwa !!!!!
Yes she wouldn't have tried kissing my laycon's lips if she wasn't fantasizing about it's succulence cheesy
Your fave remains an olosho that got disqualified and disgraced practicing what she knows best as a hoe. U hoelites are not wise! omobaby is just exploiting ur slut's little fame fully to her advantage afterall she has been omosexy's errand girl for over 5yrs in the industry but she couldn't help ur fave blow grin probably because of her lack of acting skills.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
ForecastingICON:
Which influencers!
Nonsense talk from a sore loser.

MONICHE_ was one of the influencers who helped laycon win BBN, same mohnice is coming for him on twitter.

God of Erica shaaa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:
Omo E choke!... grin grin grin

I laugh in $1bills... grin grin

You don't even know the difference between $1 and $100 bills.
God will eeeel you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:
No time for radarada. Nengi on set of another block buster movie while their cumbucket is doing sales girl work for Jumia... grin grin

Another NKOYO.

Or another that's me there, rewind, rewind please, OK pause. That's me. Shebi I told you I was in the movie role.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:

Same Jumia that Diane dumped because they don't pay well?...kwa kwa kwa.. grin

Eritoto always chasing Nengi's shadow. So because Nengi has a deal with Payporte, eritoto quickly ran for Jumia's sales girl job just to compete.

Let her get Maybelline Newyork to partner with her too...
Erica Hampson!... grin grin

You guys are not ashamed using this bimpeonakoya deal as bragging right. I swear me sef I can sign Nengi.

Her audio shoes don enter discount as no one gree buy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

You guys are not ashamed using this bimpeonakoya deal as bragging right. I swear me sef I can sign Nengi.

Her audio shoes don enter discount as no one gree buy

This deal still dey pepper una still?... grin grin

Go and sign your mgbeke who is now a sales girl for Jumia.... cheesy

Nengi has sold out her shoes More than three times. It is only rational for her to discount it to enable those who couldn't afford Dem initially to do so, since she has already made enough profit from them.. E shock you?

I Stan a considerate Queen. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Another NKOYO.

Or another that's me there, rewind, rewind please, OK pause. That's me. Shebi I told you I was in the movie role.

Whatever It may be.

Nengi is the only one regarded as a Natural actress among the Lockdown females.

Even the one who went to film school can't hold a candle to Nengi... grin grin

Nengi keeps getting acting jobs while your mgbeke cumbucket gets Sales girl jobs... Hahahaha. grin grin

E pain am!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

You don't even know the difference between $1 and $100 bills.
God will eeeel you

Not my fault you see a rolled $1 bill as a $100.... cheesy grin

It must be schizophrenia... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:

Not my fault you see a rolled $1 bill as a $100.... cheesy grin

It must be schizophrenia... cheesy grin

This is a mental case. Maybe you have never. Seen $100 dollar bill in your life

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:

Whatever It may be.

Nengi is the only one regarded as a Natural actress among the Lockdown females.

Even the one who went to film school can't hold a candle to Nengi... grin grin

Nengi keeps getting acting jobs while your mgbeke cumbucket gets Sales girl jobs... Hahahaha. grin grin

E pain am!

That's why she has been acting with brother shaggi dem and getting roles where her name doesn't even pop up in the cast.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

This is a mental case. Maybe you have never. Seen $100 dollar bill in your life

I'm guessing this is a $100 dollar bill in the zoo you come from?... cheesy tongue

Jesu!.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:

I'm guessing this is a $100 dollar bill in the zoo you come from?... cheesy tongue

Jesu!.. shocked

$100 is glaring at you. Kindly magnify the image and see for yourself.
Keep follwing those ill-exposed ratngoat narrative. Open your eyes and see. That's a $100 bill.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

That's why she has been acting with brother shaggi dem and getting roles where her name doesn't even pop up in the cast.

Whether her names pops up or not...

You can't underestimate her acting prowess and Star power in any movie. This eventually makes the movie top box office movies...

The Name Nengi is a brand that moves mountains... cheesy

Producers know this and rush her... grin

E shock you?

Four days going and The name Nengi still topping charts... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

$100 is glaring at you. Kindly magnify the image and see for yourself.
Keep follwing those ill-exposed ratngoat narrative. Open your eyes and see. That's a $100 bill.

Now I realize what you have been ranting about.

You are judging by the $100 fake bill placed in the box just to fool y'all? .. grin grin

No wonder y'all are called the most gullible fanbase.

Now zoom into the other rolled up bills and confirm if they are equally a #100 bill.

Olodo!... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:

Whether her names pops up or not...

You can't underestimate her acting prowess and Star power in any movie. This eventually makes the movie top box office movies...

The Name Nengi is a brand that moves mountains... cheesy

Producers know this and rush her... grin

E shock you?

Four days going and The name Nengi still topping charts... grin grin

Where her fame will lie and end, on skits. What a shame for the so called actress.
Compare Nengi from now on with Mummy wa, sisi flora. Never compare her to any known actress.
Until you bring a skit omotola and Genevieve is playing bread seller, you have no case or bragging right.

Erica is not competing with those below, she is looking up. Let your Nengi go and drag who is the best actress with mommy wa, taaooma, sisi flora and the likes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:

Now I realize what you have been ranting about.

You are judging by the $100 fake bill placed in the box just to fool y'all? .. grin grin

No wonder y'all are called the most gullible fanbase.

Now zoom into the other rolled up bills and confirm if they are equally a #100 bill.

Olodo!... grin grin

Chaiii, you are twisting narrative again. Bring a proof that it is $1 bill.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Chaiii, you are twisting narrative again. Bring a proof that it is $1 bill.

Here is your proof olodo... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana4u:

E pain am!

E pepper ram! Well well

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

MONICHE_ was one of the influencers who helped laycon won BBN, same mohnice is coming for him on twitter.

God of Erica shaaa
Keep deceiving yourself! bring a proof that laycon contacted the so-called influencer. Until then you have no point!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Where her fame will lie and end, on skits. What a shame for the so called actress.
Compare Nengi from now on with Mummy wa, sisi flora. Never compare her to any known actress.
Until you bring a skit omotola and Genevieve is playing bread seller, you have no case or bragging right.

Erica is not competing with those below, she is looking up. Let your Nengi go and drag who is the best actress with mommy wa, taaooma, sisi flora and the likes.

Skit that is topping charts ahead of your failed actress's low budget asabawood movies?..

Any video Nengi appears in, Top charts and do well.

Whether movies or musical videos. As long as she has to act in it, it top charts because Nengi's acting skill is flawless. She didn't even attend any acting school o... grin

Your fave's movies all flop that's why she's not considered for anything video.
These days she begs to get featured in low-budget asabawood movies... grin

E shock you?..

Nengi is a power house!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
ForecastingICON:
Yes she wouldn't have tried kissing my laycon's lips if she wasn't fantasizing about it's succulence cheesy
Your fave remains an olosho that got disqualified and disgraced practicing what she knows best as a hoe. U hoelites are not wise! omobaby is just exploiting ur slut's little fame fully to her advantage afterall she has been omosexy's errand girl for over 5yrs in the industry but she couldn't help ur fave blow grin probably because of her lack of acting skills.
kwa kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in succulence!
Your fave remains a rejected sacrifice which no lady in her right senses would have any intimacy with...not even Nengi,vee or female bulbians would say Yes to him.
The sympathy votes have expired and reality has set in,that's why your fave is sinking faster than a wrecked ship!
Lmao!
I know it hurts so much to see an A lister like Omotola praising Erica,unlike Annie the Z list forever upcoming actress exploiting a wannabe actress like Nengigrin
Nkoyo in the deepest mud!!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:

Kwa kwa kwa...

Your fave is only good for advert work... cheesy cheesy

She's a frikken sales girl...
Your fave is only good at comedy skits,not blockbuster movies!
She will remain Annie's errand girl,doing Nkoyo until her 5 minutes of fame is over!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in succulence!
Your fave remains a rejected sacrifice which no lady in her right senses would have any intimacy with...not even Nengi,vee or female bulbians would say Yes to him.
The sympathy votes have expired and reality has set in,that's why your fave is sinking faster than a wrecked ship!
Lmao!
I know it hurts so much to see an A lister like Omotola praising Erica,unlike Annie the Z list forever upcoming actress exploiting a wannabe actress like Nengigrin
Nkoyo in the deepest mud!!!!!

Nkoyo hasn't even premiered and you are Wailing like this... cheesy Wait till it premieres.

Meanwhile your failed actress has premiered most of her low-budget movies and none is topping chart. The viewership of those movies has been record breaking LOW.... grin grin

Laycon on the other hand is being invited to big events to perform and gets paid handsomely while all your cumbucket gets is more cum from Kiddwaya's preeq... grin cheesy

In this life eh, choose your priorities.... cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:

Kwa kwa kwa..

OmoT using eritoto to advertise her movie..

Watch Hoelites use this as bragging rights... grin grin
She paid Erica,so it's our bragging right!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:

Skit that is topping charts ahead of your failed actress's low budget asabawood movies?..

Any video Nengi appears in, Top charts and do well.

Whether movies or musical videos. As long as she has to act in it, it top charts because Nengi's acting skill is flawless. She didn't even attend any acting school o... grin

Your fave's movies all flop that's why she's not considered for anything video.
These days she begs to get featured in low-budget asabawood movies... grin

E shock you?..

Nengi is a power house!

Skits is it!

What was the budget of that brother shaggy skit sef. Hope it was up to 100k. The whole production from filming to edit was done in just one hour. That is what you guys are using as bragging rights.
I like your faves resume gan.

All those models and vixens they use in music videos can also call themselves actresses going by the definition of what you guys call Nengi.

Acting skill is flawless, yet her voice is in three tunes.

She is doing well, I have to ask mummy wa, sisi flora, taaooma, if Nengi is better than them because she acted bread seller in a 2mins video skit

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:
No time for radarada. Nengi on set of another block buster movie while their cumbucket is doing sales girl work for Jumia... grin grin

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in blockbuster movie!
This must be another scene in Nkoyo low budget trashy film.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Your fave is only good at comedy skits,not blockbuster movies!
She will remain Annie's errand girl,doing Nkoyo until her 5 minutes of fame is over!

Hahaha hahaha.. Tell me one block buster movie your fave has featured in post BBN?

Nengi has featured in numerous Blockbuster movies like Rattlesnake etc...

Annie is a Talent. It takes a talent to recognize one. Unlike your fave that has basically been begging Genevieve to recognize her but Aunty Genny to even look her way.

Omotola is just using her to promote her own movie thinking her fans would watch.... cheesy grin

If only Omotola knew... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
ForecastingICON:
Keep deceiving yourself! bring a proof that laycon contacted the so-called influencer. Until then you have no point!

Gbenu we soun joor. The influencers have all said their laycon hype was because of the money in the bank. What proof do you want again.
Influencers made him win the show, but sadly they can't make him win in life

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

MONICHE_ was one of the influencers who helped laycon won BBN, same mohnice is coming for him on twitter.

God of Erica shaaa
Jesu!!!! shocked
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in blockbuster movie!
This must be another scene in Nkoyo low budget trashy film.

People whose fave features in low-budget asabawood movies like "Devil's wear agbada" will not relate.... Hahahaha. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Another NKOYO.

Kwa kwa kwa
What a waste of time!
Nengi's so idle that she'd do anything to keep her busy,even if she has to inhale Annie's fart!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10653) (10654) (10655) (10656) (10657) (10658) (10659) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.