Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5113398 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10655) (10656) (10657) (10658) (10659) (10660) (10661) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

It pained una so tail, una still dey use Kidd narrative they taunt Erica. Nengi was living in Ozo's house all the while and warming Ozo's bed off camera until Ozo's mom came to chase her out.
The only time Nengi ever get to see Ozo now is when Ozo is obligated to shoot a commercial for his Instagram deals of periwinkles and jennysglow.
Thank God this narratives are not made up, Superions know this.

Erica is bigger than Kidd, and even if anyone needs anyone, it is Kidd that will need Erica. Thank God Erica has not belittled herself to be running after Kidd like Nengi is doing with Ozo. She even moved her sister into his house, what a shame
Mr man wake up! The whole world knows it's Erica that is chasing kidd around and needs him more!
Kidd is a UK citizen that gets paid in pounds and foreign currencies with foreign endorsements while your LovePeddler is a cheap sales girl without any premium ambassadorial deal cheesy even erica herself know say Kidd level pass her that's why she's still hoping to get an assurance from him grin and haven't moved on cheesy. She only got Bbn fans that will dump her when the new season sets in! Nengi with her premium deals doesn't need Ozo to function!
She maybe getting another house in New York sef very soon while your fave will rott in that her BQ!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Everyone wants to be with Erica grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana4u:
See better people grin

See how shapeless and multi skin coloured eritoto is?.

E sure me sey eritoto is using Caro white. She should have saved the $1 bills she rolled up for Denrele and used then to afford a good organic cream like JennysGlow... tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana4u:

You mean Losers?

Munachi that Never blew?... grin

Well of course Munachi is very much like eritoto in every sense. Bunch of Cumbuckets... grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:

You mean Losers?

Munachi that Never blew?... grin

Well of course Munachi is very much like eritoto in every sense. Bunch of Cumbuckets... grin grin
I don't even know the munachi lady.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
ForecastingICON:
Mr man wake up! The whole world knows it's Erica that is chasing kidd around and needs him more!
Kidd is a UK citizen that gets paid in pounds and foreign currencies with foreign endorsements while your LovePeddler is a cheap sales girl without any premium ambassadorial deal cheesy even erica herself know say Kidd level pass her that's why she's still hoping to get an assurance from him grin and haven't moved on cheesy. She only got Bbn fans that will dump her when the new season sets in! Nengi with her premium deals doesn't need Ozo to function!
She maybe getting another house in New York sef very soon while your fave will rott in that her BQ!

JayJayCee is the resident known dumbo... cheesy

Don't expect much from him....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana4u:

I don't know why ozo's so unfortunate to have useless fans;especially Clement and Onyi...these 2 would rather hype and defend nengi and laycon and then argue with Elites than post about ozo.
I still don't know what Ozo did to attract such useless people...

Those ones are just Ozone fans. They are not Ozo's fans, they are just there for the sake of shipping. Do you ever see them hyping Ozo on this thread. They will always hype Nengi and Laycon. Very useless human beings

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Z

See as Ericas beauty stood out here. In a world of beauty queens. I no Stan nonsense or instagram skit maker

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
ForecastingICON:
I don't even know the munachi lady.

A former beauty Queen. That tried her hands in Music and failed like the loser that she is.

She thought sleeping with the big boys in music would help her dead career, they fvcked her and dumped her stale old ass.... grin grin

These days she's a sitting duck.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Z

See as Ericas beauty stood out here. In a world of beauty queens. I no Stan nonsense or instagram skit maker

The first lady with glasses is the prettiest of all. Eritoto is hideous..

BTW where is the receipt you went fishing for?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:

The first lady with glasses is the prettiest of all. Eritoto is hideous..

Coming you that said Lilo is finer than Kaisha and Erica. Same you that said Nengi is the most beautiful BBNaija lockdown housemate.

That same you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

My girl rest. You Stan Ozo if I am correct. Is that someone you call someone with sense

You know we don't need to start arguing about that grin grin
Erica is the most SENSELESS house mate ever
Argue with your data

Abi you one compare my Ozo to Erica?
Hahahaha
A cum bucket cry
Mbanu grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Coming you that said Lilo is finer than Kaisha and Erica. Same you that said Nengi is the most beautiful BBNaija lockdown housemate.

That same you

But I didn't lie na. It's a General Knowledge for those who have eyes in beauty...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:

A former beauty Queen. That tried her hands in Music and failed like the loser that she is.

She thought sleeping with the big boys in music would help her dead career, they fvcked her and dumped her stale old ass.... grin grin

These days she's a sitting duck.... grin grin
Oh I see grin
Birds of the same feathers cheesy
Two miserable cumbuckets cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
ForecastingICON:
Oh I see grin
Birds of the same feathers cheesy
Two miserable cumbuckets cheesy

Exactly.

Misery loves company!.... cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Guess who follow Erica pass her own fave. It is sad their own fave can't be as fine as Erica until they pass them through filter apps. Anyways she came late, this pic as been on the internet for weeks now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana4u:

When adults are talking,kids should sit down and listen or better still go outside and play!

E pain you sha grin
Next season I pray not to be in the same team with you and your fellow hellites

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:

But I didn't lie na. It's a General Knowledge for those who have eyes in beauty...

Your faves pics doesn't come in hd. It has gone through many rounds of Regenerating under several filter apps

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:
Guess who follow Erica pass her own fave. It is sad their own fave can't be as fine as Erica until they pass them through filter apps. Anyways she came late, this pic as been on the internet for weeks now

Advert and sales girl work are all your fave can get at this point..... grin grin

Rant is just stating facts...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Your faves pics doesn't come in hd. It has gone through many rounds of Regenerating under several filter apps

Your fave's pix goes through same rounds of regeneration but my faves pix Always come up better.

You know why? Beauty Must always shine through... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana I am not a shipper I am a Superion and I stan Ozo with my full chest grin

It's only you hellites that dragged and speak ill of other ex hms and their deals and that is foolishness

You guys only famz the ones that are commenting on your fav pictures on IG but guess what Ozo no even send her, like he does not regard her

I love all housemates and I'm glad they are all winning differently

Know this and know peace

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Same way that dumb blogger truth icon is monitoring other housemates

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
Onyi99:

Same way that dumb blogger truth icon is monitoring other housemates

Who please. She is only bursting lies, not keeping up like your false news supplier ratandgoat

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:

Your fave's pix goes through same rounds of regeneration but my faves pix Always come up better.

You know why? Beauty Must always shine through... cheesy

This Erica pic is finer than your faves pic. Iyagbalife

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Who please. She is only bursting lies, not keeping up like your false news supplier ratandgoat

If Lie - Icon is bursting lies, then Rant and Gist is smashing lies and restructuring them with Truth...

Dumbo!....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

This Erica pic is finer than your faves pic. Iyagbalife

What about this pix of your fave?

Is it finer than your ancestor's pix?.. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Those ones are just Ozone fans. They are not Ozo's fans, they are just there for the sake of shipping. Do you ever see them hyping Ozo on this thread. They will always hype Nengi and Laycon. Very useless human beings
I swear,they are so useless!
They are more of Erica's haters than Ozo's fans.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Z

Erica's the Queen of Queens!
Not some dumb skit bread seller!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hahahaha
Jayjaycee Pele o grin
Everyone here knows I hype my Ozo with reckless abandon on this forum but we( superions) are not noise makers
We act and behave like our presido grin grin
And I don't think I owe you an explanation

Proudly a superion

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Onyi99:

You know we don't need to start arguing about that grin grin
Erica is the most SENSELESS house mate ever
Argue with your data

Abi you one compare my Ozo to Erica?
Hahahaha
A cum bucket cry
Mbanu grin
Ozo is an effeminate simp who traded his spot for a hoe!
He is a disgrace to all men and I have no pity for him!
Tueh!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Ozo is an effeminate simp who traded his spot for a hoe!
He is a disgrace to all men and I have no pity for him!
Tueh!!!

And mama Emma is a gold digger who immediately she heard kid is a son of a billionaire decided to open her black yansh on a live reality tv show grin

A loose hoe who could not control her libido and turned her self to a cum bucket grin

A cheap slut who fought her follow girls in a show because of billionaire dick even when the owner of the dick never stop singing that he is not interested in a relationship

A senseless bastard who embarrassed her whole generation and denied her only son cry

A mentally unstable cum queen is that whom you want to compare with my Ozo?

See eeeh we brag differently

Lastly your queen traded her own spot for a billionaire dick grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10655) (10656) (10657) (10658) (10659) (10660) (10661) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.