Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,691 members, 7,865,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5121325 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10654) (10655) (10656) (10657) (10658) (10659) (10660) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Gbenu we soun joor. The influencers have all said their laycon hype was because of the money in the bank. What proof do you want again.
Influencers made him win the show, but sadly they can't make him win in life

You are good at ranting without proofs.

Last time you were asked to provide proof of one of your false illusions, you cried to your mummy tatiana who promised to bail you out only to run for her dear life as she realized y'all have goofed... grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
What a waste of time!
Nengi's so idle that she'd do anything to keep her busy,even if she has to inhale Annie's fart!

From claiming to be a partner to Maybelline New York. She can be sued and jailed for that if she doesn't know.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

You guys are not ashamed using this bimpeonakoya deal as bragging right. I swear me sef I can sign Nengi.

Her audio shoes don enter discount as no one gree buy
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:

You are good at ranting without proofs.

Last time you were asked to provide proof of one of your false illusions, you cried to your mummy tatiana who promised to bail you out only to run for her dear life as she realized y'all have goofed... grin grin

I don't save receipts. But it was all over twitter where 3 influencers claimed the laycon BBNaija cruise was because of the money that was given to them to hype him by his management.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:

This deal still dey pepper una still?... grin grin

Go and sign your mgbeke who is now a sales girl for Jumia.... cheesy

Nengi has sold out her shoes More than three times. It is only rational for her to discount it to enable those who couldn't afford Dem initially to do so, since she has already made enough profit from them.. E shock you?

I Stan a considerate Queen. grin cool
Cant you see that it's a repost from Maybelline official page and not a direct post?
Awon olodo rabata! grin
Wake me up when Maybelline posts Nengi and on their official page as their influencer or ambassador.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

This is a mental case. Maybe you have never. Seen $100 dollar bill in your life
Jesu!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

That's why she has been acting with brother shaggi dem and getting roles where her name doesn't even pop up in the cast.
Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Jesu!

Tatiana love it might be true. That guy I'm sure hasn't seen the $100 bill in his life. It is not a jab, it is just facts

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in succulence!
Your fave remains a rejected sacrifice which no lady in her right senses would have any intimacy with...not even Nengi,vee or female bulbians would say Yes to him.
The sympathy votes have expired and reality has set in,that's why your fave is sinking faster than a wrecked ship!
Lmao!
I know it hurts so much to see an A lister like Omotola praising Erica,unlike Annie the Z list forever upcoming actress exploiting a wannabe actress like Nengigrin
Nkoyo in the deepest mud!!!!!
Are you not ashamed of yourself. Up till now your Whorica is still being tossed around as a cumbucket and still yet to get the assurance she's been crying for from Bbn house cheesy Why so? cos Kidd knows she is a cheap slut that is only meant to be used as an intimacy gadget and discarded any time cheesy
I rather my fave remains clean and intact than being a dirty used unvalued gadget like urs that every man has seen her dirty nyash cheesy
Team of empty wretched hoes with a wretched Kwin and her cheap audio endorsements!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Skits is it!

What was the budget of that brother shaggy skit sef. Hope it was up to 100k. The whole production from filming to edit was done in just one hour. That is what you guys are using as bragging rights.
I like your faves resume gan.

All those models and vixens they use in music videos can also call themselves actresses going by the definition of what you guys call Nengi.

Acting skill is flawless, yet her voice is in three tunes.

She is doing well, I have to ask mummy wa, sisi flora, taaooma, if Nengi is better than them because she acted bread seller in a 2mins video skit

What has voice got to do with acting? Nengi isn't a musician but now an actress courtesy her numerous Blockbuster movies..

The Joy of producers isn't in the money they put into the movie but the monies they cash out...
Broda shaggy's skit might have cost less but the cash out is massive. If you doubt, ask MarkAngel how much he makes on his Youtube skits.. tongue
Nengi is given a few lines in movies and delivers thereby making the movies hot in demand.

Your fave is everywhere in low-budget asabawood movies and the movie flops. If you're a Stan, whose movie will you prefer?

For my I will rewind Nengi's lines severally to keep enjoying your flawless acting as opposed to some boring oversabi acting trash... grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana and jayjaycee zukwanuike
Ogini du
Just accept you guys have lost this time next time Stan someone with sense

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Tatiana love it might be true. That guy I'm sure hasn't seen the $100 bill in his life. It is not a jab, it is just facts

Have you seen a $1 bill in your life?.. ;

Olodo!
Enjoy your rolled up $1 bills... cheesy grin

Bunch of gullible fans!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Skits is it!

What was the budget of that brother shaggy skit sef. Hope it was up to 100k. The whole production from filming to edit was done in just one hour. That is what you guys are using as bragging rights.
I like your faves resume gan.

All those models and vixens they use in music videos can also call themselves actresses going by the definition of what you guys call Nengi.

Acting skill is flawless, yet her voice is in three tunes.

She is doing well, I have to ask mummy wa, sisi flora, taaooma, if Nengi is better than them because she acted bread seller in a 2mins video skit
Kwa kwa kwa
Nengi in the mud!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Gbenu we soun joor. The influencers have all said their laycon hype was because of the money in the bank. What proof do you want again.
Influencers made him win the show, but sadly they can't make him win in life
This one loud gan!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
ForecastingICON:
Are you not ashamed of yourself. Up till now your Whorica is still being tossed around as a cumbucket and still yet to get the assurance she's been crying for from Bbn house cheesy Why so? cos Kidd knows she is a cheap slut that is only used meant to be used as an intimacy gadget and discarded any time cheesy
I rather my fave remains clean and intact than being a dirty used unvalued gadget like urs that every man has seen her unclothedness cheesy
Team of empty wretched hoes with a wretched Kwin and her cheap audio endorsements!

It pained una so tail, una still dey use Kidd narrative they taunt Erica. Nengi was living in Ozo's house all the while and warming Ozo's bed off camera until Ozo's mom came to chase her out.
The only time Nengi ever get to see Ozo now is when Ozo is obligated to shoot a commercial for his Instagram deals of periwinkles and jennysglow.
Thank God this narratives are not made up, Superions know this.

Erica is bigger than Kidd, and even if anyone needs anyone, it is Kidd that will need Erica. Thank God Erica has not belittled herself to be running after Kidd like Nengi is doing with Ozo. She even moved her sister into his house, what a shame

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Cant you see that it's a repost from Maybelline official page and not a direct post?
Awon olodo rabata! grin
Wake me up when Maybelline posts Nengi and on their official page as their influencer or ambassador.

So if the deal wasn't real would Maybelline official page repost it?

How dumb can a fanbase be?

Did swarovski official page repost any of your fave's post about an audio deal with them?... grin grin grin

Stay pained!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

From claiming to be a partner to Maybelline New York. She can be sued and jailed for that if she doesn't know.
That's a fraudulent act!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

He doesn't even know what dollar is!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Onyi99:
Ogini du

My girl rest. You Stan Ozo if I am correct. Is that someone you call someone with sense

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Onyi99:
Ogini du

When adults are talking,kids should sit down and listen or better still go outside and play!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

I don't save receipts. But it was all over twitter where 3 influencers claimed the laycon BBNaija cruise was because of the money that was given to them to hype him by his management.

Then shut d fvckup!

You can't go about stating trash if you ain't sure of it... undecided

Here on this thread, we deal with facts. If you ain't got no fact, den shut it!...Understood?..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana4u:

He doesn't even know what dollar is!

Have you even seen a #1000 note in your life?... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:

Then shut d fvckup!

You can't go about stating trash if you ain't sure of it... grin

Here on this thread, we deal with facts. If you ain't got no fact, den shut it!...Understood?..

This is what the receipts have been posted on this same thread in the past. Let me dig out this thread sef. Influencers can make you win big brother, but they can't make you win in life

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana4u:

She paid Erica,so it's our bragging right!

Paid her for what exactly?... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

My girl rest. You Stan Ozo if I am correct. Is that someone you call someone with sense
I don't know why ozo's so unfortunate to have useless fans;especially Clement and Onyi...these 2 would rather hype and defend nengi and laycon and then argue with Elites than post about ozo.
I still don't know what Ozo did to attract such useless people...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

This is what the receipts have been posted on this same thread in the past. Let me dig out this thread sef. Influencers can make you win big brother, but they can't make you win in life

Show us the damn receipt and stop ranting about... grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
EricaNyansh:

Have you even seen #1000 in your life?... grin grin
No but I can bet 100k on the fact that you don't have up to 50 naira right now.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Onyi99:
Ogini du

Those clowns will remain pressed for the rest of their lives for Stanning a Failure like eritoto... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
This is the forehead of a so called 23 year old girl grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana4u:

No but I can bet 100k on the fact that you don't have up to 50 naira right now.

You're damn right I don't have #50 naira right now.

Because I carry British Pounds. We don't spend Naira over here... grin grin

E soak!... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
See better people grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tatiana4u:
This is the forehead of a so called 23 year old girl grin

Okay we have moved to another topic after trashing you clowns on the previous one.

Now that isn't Nengi's resting face. When you squeeze your face, obviously it would be wrinkled.

This isn't rocket science na. Hoelites what are y'all brains made of, sponge?... shocked grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10654) (10655) (10656) (10657) (10658) (10659) (10660) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.