Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5078473 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Well sexual performance no be by mouth, at least praise prove am , so i wont make noise or blab about it.
but you just blabbed...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by COdeGenesis: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa
na 10 seconds man o!
once e see kpekus,e don end!
kwa kwa kwa

Katrina give am from back na. You no say Katrina yansh soft , plus the pussyyyy grease well well. If you rush in, you go quick cum. You need take am slowly. When you don balance , you fit cum increase tempo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2020
Tolanibaj and Ka3na deserves to stay..
Two bold, adventurous and independent women that aren't afraid of exploring their sexuality cool

I like how Tolanibaj chanced wathoni to secure prince last night cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2020
styrese:
Lol that's how it should be...they are very handsome and also the most quintessential guys in the house
ozo could have been the most sort after guy if he didn't say he fancied nengi...that comment alone discouraged other babes except Dora the razz babe!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 8:30am On Aug 02, 2020
what is whorerica saying to Tbaj?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2020
Vic2Ree:

That's just unfortunate for him then
funny enough, they end up loving and tolerating such women to the extent that people would think its jazz but it isn't.
My brother in law is just like ozo who ended up with a woman worse than Dorathy but he loves her dearly!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

ozo could have been the most sort after guy if he didn't say he fancied nengi...that comment alone discouraged other babes except Dora the razz babe!
I agree to an extent with u....but not with KIDDWAYA in the picture...He is too dull to compete with Kidd in that department cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

I dey warn you ooo.... no cross express this early morning. I no get joy
show me wat u gat!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

You.... Like for real, You. The devil has a higher chance of repentance from sexual immoralities than you. I know you too well
yen yen yen
cry more!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2020
i hope lekan has packed his bags undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2020
is vee pregnant,she likes to spend time on the bed or couch undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilcraze(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2020
For those that watched till morning, pls did ozo sleep on Dora's bed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2020
no

Lilcraze:
For those that watched till morning, pls did ozo sleep on Dora's bed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2020
Vic2Ree:

Your fixation over Nengi's "nothingness" is getting out of hand tbh
"out of hand" is my goal. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilcraze(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
no

I thought it was gonna be the other way round, thanks anyways I slept off during their convo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2020
tochi trying to start a convo with tbaj

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2020
styrese:
I agree to an extent with u....but not with KIDDWAYA in the picture...He is too dull to compete with Kidd in that department cheesy
Ozo is not in the show to compete with a Casanova..

WHY SHOULD HE?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

He fancies her and it's not easy to cut ties with her,considering the confined space.
Ozo's kindness and show of affection can be mistaken for love or stupidity but he knows what his doing.
If he doesn't distance himself from nengi after Katrina exposed her,then he's a fool.

but aunty Tobi was also in the same confined space with Ceecee. How did he do is own

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

funny enough, they end up loving and tolerating such women to the extent that people would think its jazz but it isn't.
My brother in law is just like ozo who ended up with a women worse than Dorathy but he loves her dearly!
Ozo is not trying to end with Dora. Hence the zoning.

Ozo will always make his key decisions and will never be tricked into any situation.

Hence, the emphatic zoning of Dora, and the loud abandonment of Nengi..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2020
I can't stop listening to
Laycon ft Tiny Motivation
Laycon Who is laycon
Laycon Come with me

#DgodinHuman4m

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:58am On Aug 02, 2020
COdeGenesis:

Katrina give am from back na. You no say Katrina yansh soft , plus the pussyyyy grease well well. If you rush in, you go quick cum. You need take am slowly. When you don balance , you fit cum increase tempo.
That's not an excuse for a 1 minute man.
A real man can delay his expulsion if he wants to,no matter how slippery the .....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2020
COdeGenesis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XayUCLgxS5c

This song is for you. No excuse for non performance
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 8:58am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

He fancies her and it's not easy to cut ties with her,considering the confined space.
Ozo's kindness and show of affection can be mistaken for love or stupidity but he knows what his doing.
If he doesn't distance himself from nengi after Katrina exposed her,then he's a fool.

Ozo won't distance himself from Nengi "because of ka3na".. No.

Ozo has already distanced himself from Nengi "for his own sake" cos he has figured Nengi out already.

Ka3na is only happy that he made the move.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gogetta(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2020
Tonnyray:
Why the sudden gumbody Nengi is suddenly doing with Prince?
She been just stand like prince first lady.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2020
Fucknengi:
Ozo is not in the show to compete with a Casanova..

WHY SHOULD HE?
So what is he there for?
If not for his good looks I am very sure no one will even remember he is the game.. u inclusive

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Calm down, ka3na always hated nengi from the start even before nengi started moving close to the guys because she always saw her as a competition. Ka3na has always wanted attention from all the guys in the house but because nengi got there before her made her pained thereby painting nengi bad Infront of Ozo.
Look at how she lied to Ozo that Dora has feelings for him... When Dora didn't actually say that. She's only trying to hate at nengi. She would still do the same with Prince too.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2020
Vic2Ree:

If that is true (which is very unlikely) That's would be unfortunate for him then
fixed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2020
Simran94:

Calm down, ka3na always hated nengi from the start even before nengi started moving close to the guys because she always saw her as a competition. Ka3na has always wanted attention from all the guys in the house but because nengi got there before her made her pained thereby painting nengi bad Infront of Ozo.
Look at how she lied to Ozo that Dora has feelings for him... When Dora didn't actually say that. She's only trying to hate at nengi. She would still do the same with Prince too.

She didn't lie, there are just somethings you cant understand at your age, Dora has feelings for Ozo

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
i hope lekan has packed his bags undecided

angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:02am On Aug 02, 2020
OffsahBoye:
I can't stop listening to
Laycon ft Tiny Motivation
Laycon Who is laycon
Laycon Come with me

#DgodinHuman4m

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:02am On Aug 02, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Ozo messed up.... i wont lie. The fact that he doesn't agree to free Nengi completely is what annoys me the most. Dora was right, he is Nengi's puppy dog. He wants to satisfy is sexual cravings with nengis punni
Sorry,

grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2020
styrese:
yeah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.