Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,725 members, 7,862,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5113847 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

so why was he so close to nengi last night...during the party?
he even helped her to adjust her cloth.
Katrina just gave him a rude awakening.

How does helping her make him want to be with Nengi. Ozo reinstated that he is done, the guy is a good man abeg.

I restan harder

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2020
which erica and kidd are an item?are they dating officially undecided kidd is up for grabs in that house and erica should stop acting like a teenager.

Hazardfan1:
Erica will keep giving herself emotional torture trying to monitor Kidd and Nengi all the time. He should just free them.

Nengi is the type of girl who would throw girl's loyalty into the bin once it comes to Man.

She's ready to fight her female friend just because of man. She knows Erica and Kidd are an item yet he's the only guy she snoops around at all times.

Itscookie and Amya, hope you'll ain't like Nengi?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2020
Bookworm001:

You don't have to like Ozo but he is a decent guy. Ozo till the finals
he is pained to see Ozo make the perfect moves towards Nengi.

Ozo's extreme awareness of the situations in the house has put him in a situation where HE IS THE ONLY GUY IN THE HOUSE NENGI CAN'T MESS AROUND WITH.

Even Nengi can't get over the shock of him rejecting her. E shock am! grin

Now all Nengi does, is obsessively try to get Ozo's attention.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2020
Looks really helps a lot in this game....If not I don't see how yellow pawpaw ozo is a top contender while the likes of Brighto, tochi and Tricky are battling for the bottom spot angry

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2020
Bookworm001:

You don't have to like Ozo but he is a decent guy. Ozo till the finals

My brother, you are just a fan, keep fanning, Truth dey pain fans. I know how it feels. No hard feelings towards Ozo, i even wish he rediscovers himself and stop being Nengi's pant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2020
What does Prince see in this Nengi sef, some guys don't just know when to walk away from a toxic relationship/situationship.

A girl told u she has a guy outside, told u she can't date you, yet you'll be following her around.

Tueh

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2020
Fucknengi:
he is pained to see Ozo make the perfect moves towards Nengi.

Ozo's extreme awareness of the situations in the house has put him in a situation where HE IS THE ONLY GUY IN THE HOUSE NENGI CAN'T MESS AROUND WITH.

Even Nengi can't get over the shock of him rejecting her. E shock am! grin

I agree 100%, you don't see Nengi doing to prince for attention after rejecting him but she always goes to Ozo. Seeking for his attention

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
I dont like that deal,i prefer pay before service grin

brother you wan play me Jumia! shey.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2020
miidae:
chai no shame

As in eh
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2020
Vic2Ree:

The earlier Ozo realizes how negatively Dora's toxic and controlling attitude will fùck up his game, the better for him. He is easily one of the more brilliant and enlightened housemates but his naivete in social interactions is a bigger disadvantage than he may yet realize.
He needs to package himself better and stop looking like a lost puppy all the time. Hopefully, the inevitable eviction of Eric tonight will pull the wool from accross his eyes
i hate nengi but dora is worst than nengi, you guys will see this as time goes on.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2020
Fucknengi:
"out of hand" is my goal. grin
Yeah... Ok
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

My brother, you are just a fan, keep fanning, Truth dey pain fans. I know how it feels. No hard feelings towards Ozo, i even wish he rediscovers himself and stop being Nengi's pant

Pained hater. Ozo dumped Nengi since monday. grin
And it is paining you.

You're pained that she craves a 2nd chance and the fresh boy isn't even seeing her.

You're even more pained that the housemates who share the same understand with him, arr happy with his move...

E pain you! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2020
styrese:
Looks really helps a lot in this game....If not I don't see how yellow pawpaw ozo is a top contender while the likes Brighto, tochi and Tricky are battling for the bottom spot angry

Colorism is worrying us in Nigeria. Had Wathoni being fair, Nigerians would have been singing her praise. Becos of Nengi's yellow paw paw people say na she fine pass. My mind i was like HOOOOOOOOWWW, we are color racist in this country

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2020
NENGIsmells:
i hate nengi but dora is worst than nengi, you guys will see this as time goes on.

Let Dora keep decieving herself that the friendship Ozo is pitying her with, is a relationship..

Lass lass, Ozo is on massive cruise. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2020
whitepanda:

So he should be behaving heartless because of Dora... Let Dora go F*ck herself... Ozo is King.... He is intelligent, kind and thoughtful
Intelligent, Kind and thoughtful with no fun vibes and unpredictability is nonsense for this show!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

grin see the way I dey laugh you. Prince pecked Nengi, danced with her, you no see that one Na Ozo's own una dey see.

Una double standard no get part two. Una neva see anything, Ozo will you guys chest pains hot hot cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

God forbid, praise mess up i won't lie, he should go and buy Jalin to lock that his waist that cannot smash a woman well. Jalin will help him cure his premature ejaculation. He should later thank me. They sell Jalin on jumia, EEe dey work.
he no won Bleep up again that is why he declined. the guy is a bisexual that is more into guys. he is used to getting bleeped in the ass. he will leave the house next
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2020
Fucknengi:

Pained hater. Ozo dumped Nengi since monday. grin
And it is paining you.

You're pained that she craves a 2nd chance and the fresh boy isn't even seeing her.

You're even more pained that the housemates who share the same understand with him, arr happy with his move...

E pain you! grin

My friend read the comments on the BBN screen and see what people are saying about Ozo. No one is even canvassing support for him again as they did during the early days of the show, His game has been messed up. He needs to rediscover himself. he is lost

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2020
Dansuqi:

Is it by force to straf? Why do you guys talk this way

Baba
Babe dey call you, does that mean she wants to straff.

I think she wants to know what they are now
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2020
Bookworm001:

I agree 100%, you don't see Nengi doing to prince for attention after rejecting him but she always goes to Ozo. Seeking for his attention

Ozo knew when to ditch her. He clipped her ego soo bad. Now she has a godlike respect for him.

You will never see her toy with him like she does to prince, trikytee and the others..

Dude was quick to fancy-zone her and put her in her deserved place
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:33am On Aug 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
which erica and kidd are an item?are they dating officially undecided kidd is up for grabs in that house and erica should stop acting like a teenager.

You won't die if you say the truth, you know?

HMs: Kiddwaya, go and pick the girl you'd love to date and kiss her for 30secs

Kiddwaya: *moves around the house* went to pick Erica and kissed her passionately

Kidd has flirted with almost every girl in the house, he has only kissed one, she's not Nengi. She's Erica. They've talked about relationship and being into each other.

Nengi has a bf, she has told everyone. Erica and Kidd are known by everyone as being an item, na only u no sabi.

Just now, Kidd called her to come eat the food He and Nengi prepared, he didn't call Mama Lucy or any other girl grin grin

I've not seen Kidd going to other girls to hold them from behind and planting kisses on them, it's been with just Erica alone.

Nengi has seen both of them kissing in the lounge and walked away, no one has seen Nengi and Kidd kissing while Erica walks away like it's normal.

Nengi can't sit on Kidds laps while Erica is there, Erica can easily sit and has sat on his laps several times even in Nengi's presence.

You might keel lying to yourself but deep down, you know that they are an item.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:33am On Aug 02, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

My friend read the comments on the BBN screen and see what people are saying about Ozo. No one is even canvassing support for him again as they did during the early days of the show, His game has been messed up. He needs to rediscover himself. he is lost

Pained hater. Your Nengi is dumped. She's even looking for 2nd chance with chess game...

Olosho wan date fresh boy. grin fresh boy wey no dey see am.

Your lies are very bright.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:34am On Aug 02, 2020
OffsahBoye:

Yeah hiphop is cool too
But I've starred who is Laycon because of the flows and motivation because of its lyrics and truly its motivating

Yeah bro

I won't lie..

I got a Lil bit emotional, when Laycon was vibing to his song at the party yesterday..

Laycon all the way

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:34am On Aug 02, 2020
styrese:
Intelligent, Kind and thoughtful with no fun vibes and unpredictability is nonsense for this show!
nonsense to you. Just the perfect Content to millions of others..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2020
Lilcraze:
For those that watched till morning, pls did ozo sleep on Dora's bed
he wanted to but dora no gree. better conji hook am last night.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2020
InSanety:
If I catch anybody calling Erica gold digger on these streets again

People who call her that are just interested in scoring very cheap and featherweight points. Erica is that girl you will troll with a 'denied' soft spot grin because there is nothing to troll her for...

E
R
I
C
A

Easy to like kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 9:39am On Aug 02, 2020
kidd saying he would love to date erica doesnt translate to dating,kidd kissing erica doesnt translate to dating,you know how many girls i don use that thing deceive,abeg no come dey yarn shit for here.was it not erica that told kidd let them slow things down,can you compare kidd and erica to lilo and eric or vee and neo,kidd is up for grabs until he and erica are official,nengi can do as she wants,erica is just jealous that someone else might take kidd from her.

Hazardfan1:

You won't die if you say the truth, you know?

HMs: Kiddwaya, go and pick the girl you'd love to date and kiss her for 30secs

Kiddwaya: *moves around the house* went to pick Erica and kissed her passionately

Kidd has flirted with almost every girl in the house, he has only kissed one, she's not Nengi. She's Erica. They've talked about relationship and being into each other.

Nengi has a bf, she has told everyone. Erica and Kidd are known by everyone as being an item, na only u no sabi.

Just now, Kidd called her to come eat the food He and Nengi prepared, he didn't call Mama Lucy or any other girl grin grin

I've not seen Kidd going to other girls to hold them from behind and planting kisses on them, it's been with just Erica alone.

Nengi has seen both of them kissing in the lounge and walked away, no one has seen Nengi and Kidd kissing while Erica walks away like it's normal.

Nengi can't sit on Kidds laps while Erica is there, Erica can easily sit and has sat on his laps several times even in Nengi's presence.

You might keel lying to yourself but deep down, you know that they are an item.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:39am On Aug 02, 2020
Lilcraze:
For those that watched till morning, pls did ozo sleep on Dora's bed
she was acting like she was ready to rape him...

Dude had to run...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 9:40am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

That's not an excuse for a 1 minute man.
A real man can delay his expulsion if he wants to,no matter how slippery the .....
dont mind these idiots giving excuse for shit. a real ma will use that as an opportunity to stamp his presence n a way that she will look for him even outside the house. chai, i wish i was inside that house now. it is obvious praise is the bi that is into guys more and na bottom he be. e sure me say him preek go small. my goddess ka3na is hyst managng because there is nothing she can do

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 02, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Na you lost am, you think it's everyone that has energy for online canvassing. You only know of his support when he is up for eviction so shift one side

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2020
Bookworm001:

[s] know right, this is just the beginning. Ozo will give you more pains, so enjoy grin[/s]

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2020
Froshloaded:

Baba
Babe dey call you, does that mean she wants to straff.

I think she wants to know what they are now

Na lie,na straf she wants.even you clearly said its straf.whether straf or not,he has a right to go or not and you abusing him is ridiculous

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.