Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5078237 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Ozo messed up.... i wont lie. The fact that he doesn't agree to free Nengi completely is what annoys me the most. Dora was right, he is Nengi's puppy dog. He wants to satisfy is sexual cravings with nengis punni
Gbam!
1000% correct

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:
so after kidd,prince is the most sort after....

People will always gravitate towards men that can be "fooled around" with.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

ozo
Kidd
prince and many more.
Ozo? Puliiz!! grin

Maybe Prince. Not even Kidd
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2020
Simran94:

Calm down, ka3na always hated nengi from the start even before nengi started moving close to the guys because she always saw her as a competition. Ka3na has always wanted attention from all the guys in the house but because nengi got there before her made her pained thereby painting nengi bad Infront of Ozo.
Look at how she lied to Ozo that Dora has feelings for him... When Dora didn't actually say that. She's only trying to hate at nengi. She would still do the same with Prince too.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RedDistrict: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2020
Ka3na: Can I come to you later?
Praise: hmmm yea, if I’m awake...
Ka3na: No, you’ll be asleep, but I have to come to you though...

This Ka3na lines still dy off me from yesterday sha grin

guys, make una find Milf like ka3na even if na one time before una marry o, their directness dy sweet gan oo. No stress, just chop belleful get power to nak them and you dy alright. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2020
styrese:
So what is he there for?
If not for his good looks I am very sure no one will even remember he is the game.. u inclusive

But for some reason, we talk about him all the time.. so let's just say, he manages to be on your lips with the least effort..

THAT DEAR, IS HIS GAME.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:09am On Aug 02, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

but aunty Tobi was also in the same confined space with Ceecee. How did he do is own

Tobi listened to miracle and Alex who helped him to move away from cece after Leo left the house.
ozo is no fool.
biggy gave him hints and Katrina spoke to him like a friend and a sister.
its left for him to use his head!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2020
newguy1:
So laycon sample naughty by nature - hip hop hurray n he did a crazy good job on it ,laycon hip hop ft dishonor) this boy is a star music wise also. Dammm good vibe coming from this kid

My brother

The song has been on repeat here

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2020
RedDistrict:
Ka3na: Can I come to you later?
Praise: hmmm yea, if I’m awake...
Ka3na: No, you’ll be asleep, but I have to come to you though...

This Ka3na lines still dy off me from yesterday sha grin

guys, make una find Milf like ka3na even if na one time before una marry o, their directness dy sweet gan oo. No stress, just chop belleful get power to nak them and you dy alright. grin

I need Ka3na's number after the show, i have the blessings to match her energy. My type of woman

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Tobi listened to miracle and Alex who helped him to move away from cece after Leo left the house.
ozo is no fool.
[its left for him to use his head!
I doubt he can pull this off

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2020
Fucknengi:
Ozo is not trying to end with Dora. Hence the zoning.

Ozo will always make his key decisions and will never be tricked into any situation.

Hence, the emphatic zoning of Dora, and the loud abandonment of Nengi..
you may be right about that but for ozo to consider her a 2nd option,he is attracted to her in a way....
He might not end up with her but they can become another Tobi and Alex reloaded.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2020
i have her number but it will cost you.

Baba4kinatu:

I need Ka3na's number after the show, i have the blessings to match her energy. My type of woman

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by COdeGenesis: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

That's not an excuse for a 1 minute man.
A real man can delay his expulsion if he wants to,no matter how slippery the .....

Do we have one minute women too. Just asking
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2020
OffsahBoye:
I can't stop listening to
Laycon ft Tiny Motivation
Laycon Who is laycon
Laycon Come with me

#DgodinHuman4m

Hip hop is my favorite

It was played yesterday

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

ozo is no fool.
Ozo has already abandoned Nengi sincs sunday..
Biggie ratified his move, the same thing ka3na is doing.

You would appear stupid if you really think his dumping of Nengi is because of ka3na AND not his own conscious decision.

Ozo has dumped Nengi long before Ka3na came to express her pleasure about his move, TO HIM.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

ozo is no fool.

Ozo fall hand gan... despite being the most priced guy in the early days of the show. See as they were bashing him on the comments displayed on the screen yesterday. People can see how mumu and lowlife that guy is. He became a lady's man to a fools gold

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2020
Froshloaded:
Praise is not matured at all

Is it by force to straf? Why do you guys talk this way

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2020
styrese:
I doubt he can pull this off

You are angry he already pulled it off.

You are angrier ka3na supports his move.

grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2020
IworshipKA3NA:
it is very annoying man, i am so pissed with that idiot called praze. i wish this was eric. i dont know why ka3na fell for this lousy idiot

Are you ok
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Oro e dun mi.

How in God's name did she ever think fvcking Praise of all HMs was a brilliant idea? That manchild? See the idiot using her to catch cruise, I'm pained mehnnnn! angry angry

Even you? Am disappointed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Corbin: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2020
COdeGenesis:

Do we have one minute women too. Just asking
women are unlimited
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

you may be right about that but for ozo to consider her a 2nd option,he is attracted to her in a way....
He might not end up with her but they can become another Tobi and Alex reloaded.

Wait... Ozo considers her a second option?
Very funny!

Ozo has established Dora as a friend. Is she decides to give benefits due to her feelings for him, that's on her.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2020
Beorn:

Gullible Women will learn the hard way. Praise would never have rejected her offer if he hadn't smashed her. Now, Praise is knocking off her pleas. SMH

Your too polished to say this
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
i have her number but it will cost you.

You know she got money, lets strike a bargain, i will rob her peter to pay paul.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2020
Fucknengi:
Ozo won't distance himself from Nengi "because of ka3na".. No.

Ozo has already distanced himself from Nengi "for his own sake" cos he has figured Nengi out already.

Ka3na is only happy that he made the move.
so why was he so close to nengi last night...during the party?
he even helped her to adjust her cloth.
Katrina just gave him a rude awakening.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Ozo fall hand gan... despite being the most priced guy in the early days of the show. See as they were bashing him on the comments displayed on the screen yesterday. People can see how mumu and lowlife that guy is. He became a lady's man to a fools gold
A lady's man who rejected Nengi by fancy-zoning her on live tv,

Abandoning her, and leaving her acting obsessed towards him while he minds his business.

grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2020
NENGIsmells:
the guy na silent undercover wey dey put fire once you involve am

100%
Always pushing A to go for B even if obviously he knows it's not a good idea AT ALL
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2020
Erica will keep giving herself emotional torture trying to monitor Kidd and Nengi all the time. He should just free them.

Nengi is the type of girl who would throw girl's loyalty into the bin once it comes to Man.

She's ready to fight her female friend just because of man. She knows Erica and Kidd are an item yet he's the only guy she fools around at all times.

Itscookie and Amya, hope you'll ain't like Nengi?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by whitepanda: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2020
styrese:
Gbam!
1000% correct

So he should be behaving heartless because of Dora... Let Dora go F*ck herself... Ozo is King.... He is intelligent, kind and thoughtful

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2020
I dont like that deal,i prefer pay before service grin

Baba4kinatu:

You know she got money, lets strike a bargain, i will rob her peter to pay paul.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

You don't have to like Ozo but he is a decent guy. Ozo till the finals

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:21am On Aug 02, 2020
Froshloaded:

Hip hop is my favorite

It was played yesterday
Yeah hiphop is cool too
But I've starred who is Laycon because of the flows and motivation because of its lyrics and truly its motivating

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.