Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,813 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5123254 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Ozo fall hand gan... despite being the most priced guy in the early days of the show. See as they were bashing him on the comments displayed on the screen yesterday. People can see how mumu and lowlife that guy is. He became a lady's man to a fools gold
ozo wants a Dorathy in a Nengi's body but wishes are not horses!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
kidd saying he would love to date erica doesnt translate to dating,kidd kissing erica doesnt translate to dating,you know how many girls i don use that thing deceive,abeg no come dey yarn shit for here.was it not erica that told kidd let them slow things down,can you compare kidd and erica to lilo and eric or vee and neo,kidd is up for grabs until he and erica are official,nengi can do as she wants,erica is just jealous that someone else might take kidd from her.

Did you do this to random girls, at some point, weren't u both an item? I have never told u they started dating officially, the kinda relationship Kidd and Erica has in that house is more romantic than the one the boy has with Nengi, Nengi should be sensitive and sensible enough to respect boundaries, didn't she say she has a rich boo outside the house?

She's acting like those side chicks that are ready to snatch u away from your wife is she slacks.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2020
Fucknengi:

Wait... Ozo considers her a second option?
Very funny!

Ozo has established Dora as a friend. Is she decides to give benefits due to her feelings for him, that's on her.
na from clap e dey enter dance o...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2020
Fucknengi:

Pained hater. Your Nengi is dumped. She's even looking for 2nd chance with chess game...

Olosho wan date fresh boy. grin fresh boy wey no dey see am.

Your lies are very bright.
and she is leaveing o. the number of her haters have increased. this one can never be like cece or tacha. those people didnt mess with different guys in the house. nengi have messed up with ozo fans, erica fans, dora fans , prince fans and many other. i see house mate nominating her always and she stands no chance. she is leaving next with praise

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:
wtf is nengi wearing
its allowed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2020
Bookworm001:
XXMML33

Welcome cheesy have you taken your daily dose of Ozo's painment? Just so you know the dose is a combination of chest pains and headache.

Una never see anything, Ozo will deal with you guys. grin

How will Ozo that is dragging votes with mid-table people like Neo and Vee deal with an Erica supporter?

Erica is Liverpool. Ozo is Wolverhampton.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

yes,he dumped nengi but do you know why Katrina exposed Nengi's game to him?
He was confused.
in other words, nengi succeeded in seducing him during the party and he almost fell for her.
Katrina only helped him to move on to Dorothy.

Which one is seducing again, Ozo is over Nengi and but does that mean he shouldn't talk to her when she carries herself to him?

Everyone can't be mad at the same time, Ozo has a golden heart man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

yes,he dumped nengi but do you know why Katrina exposed Nengi's game to him?
He was confused.
in other words, nengi succeeded in seducing him during the party and he almost fell for her.
Katrina only helped him to move on to Dorothy.
someone that was clearing the air to ka3na that he is willing to keep Nengi in the dumped zone.

If Nengi hasn't moved on, and wants to seduce him, he made it clear to ka3na that Nengi is jusy wasting time..

Dora is just angry to see Ozo and Nengi dance together which is stupidity borne out of jealousy.

Ozo has always stressed that no matter what no matter what Nengi does , he won't get her out of the dumped zone..

Who is dumped is dumped. Period!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2020
"Wetin dey happen?"
*In Erica's voice cheesy

This pidgin is sha not easy to speak sha. I'd rather stick to typing it than disgracing my ancestors grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2020
XXMML33:

How will Ozo that is dragging votes with mid-table people like Neo and Vee deal with an Erica supporter?

grin grin e go shock you, but you go dey alright las las

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2020
XXMML33:

Erica still get fans?? grin grin

Even the few pity votes she got from Laycon fans, she won't see again.. grin
Erica is on Eric's level.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2020
This one i'm seeing Erica Erica Erica, hope this babe no go pull another Mercy on us laidis sad abi where are all these Love and Support coming from embarassed

Icons threat identified, our enemy is a close buddy cry

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2020
RedDistrict:

even Tolanibaj is pretty also but as her colour nor be up nepa colour, her ratings low also.

we go dy alright lass lass jare

Exactly my thoughts. Tolanibaj is actually one of the best shaped girls in that house. She will strike you on first look

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2020
styrese:
Looks really helps a lot in this game....If not I don't see how yellow pawpaw ozo is a top contender while the likes of Brighto, tochi and Tricky are battling for the bottom spot angry
Physical Appearance matters a lot in such shows!
Tochi is okay but he needs to take out that weird looking beard and stop faking accent when he wants to speak to a lady!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2020
NENGIsmells:
and she is leaveing o. the number of her haters have increased. this one can never be like cece or tacha. those people didnt mess with different guys in the house. nengi have messed up with ozo fans, erica fans, dora fans , prince fans and many other. i see house mate nominating her always and she stands no chance. she is leaving next with praise
she's going nowhere

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kingjoe(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2020
galaxyball:
Bright shutup jare

Apparently, Prince has been flirting with her and three other girls

She wants to tell him to stop flirting with her and cut him off

Bright is advising her not to say anything and overlook

TolaniBaj says she can’t overlook because they’re in a confined space, if they were outside she could overlook but she needs to voice her opinion. She will tell him once he flirts with her again
can u kindly say sorry to Brighton for saying he should shut up?one of brights statement yesterday was that "I can't be wrong"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Exactly my thoughts. Tolanibaj is actually one of the best shaped girls in that house. She will strike you on first look
yet, the Prince she is dying for was friendzoned by a Nengi that was fancy-zoned by Ozo.

Lol. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2020
kingjoe:
can u kindly say sorry to Brighton for saying he should shut up?one of brights statement yesterday was that "I can't be wrong"
I've already realized my error and apologized tp Evang Bright cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by COdeGenesis: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

ask your woman...

Y are u like this
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2020
Fucknengi:
Erica still get fans?? grin grin

Even the few pity votes she got from Laycon fans, she won't see again.. grin
Erica is on Eric's level.

If wishes were horses grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2020
i did it to random girls and female friends,you keep calling them an item yet kidd almost flirted with lilo,have you seen neo or eric flirt with any other girl since their ships sailed?make we no dey lie for here abeg,kidd is up for grabs.erica and nengi are the same thing,playing the same game,erica is just jealous nengi is bold with her own plan.

Hazardfan1:

Did you do this to random girls, at some point, weren't u both an item? I have never told u they started dating officially, the kinda relationship Kidd and Erica has in that house is more romantic than the one the boy has with Nengi, Nengi should be sensitive and sensible enough to respect boundaries, didn't she say she has a rich boo outside the house?

She's acting like those side chicks that are ready to snatch u away from your wife is she slacks.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2020
Saltandwater:

If wishes were horses....... grin grin grin
.........Erica would be a threat. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2020
The day I will vex for all of u on this thread eh, I will lock it up. What is it self! Somebody cannot sleep by 11pm and wake up in the morning to meet small pages to read?
Over a hundred pages if I am not mistaken.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akshow: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2020
Ozos situationship with Nengi is better that this friendship with Dora. The girl is far more toxic than nengi. I hope she doesn't ruin his game.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

True grin

His spec lass lass no dey that house
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2020
Akshow:
Ozos situationship with Nengi is better that this friendship with Dora. The girl is far more toxic than nengi. I hope she doesn't ruin his game.
situationship with Nengi? What situationship exists in a non-existent ship abeg?

Cos I know that as we speak, Nengi and Ozo ain't in a relationship, triangle or even friendship. Ozo relegated her to a co-housemate.

So what situationship.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2020
Dansuqi:

Your too polished to say this
How do you mean?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2020
I pray Bright O doesn't leave yet. This entanglement he is doing with housemates all in the name of relationship adviser is interesting.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2020
Hazardfan1:
Erica will keep giving herself emotional torture trying to monitor Kidd and Nengi all the time. He should just free them.

Nengi is the type of girl who would throw girl's loyalty into the bin once it comes to Man.

She's ready to fight her female friend just because of man. She knows Erica and Kidd are an item yet he's the only guy she snoops around at all times.

Itscookie and Amya, hope you'll ain't like Nengi?
how I wish erica could detach herself from Kidd and his drama.
as for nengi,no comment!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

that's why he is friendzoninh and fancy-zoning them all.

No time.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2020
Beorn:

How do you mean?

Praise is not in the mood for straf
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2020
whitepanda:

So he should be behaving heartless because of Dora... Let Dora go F*ck herself... Ozo is King.... He is intelligent, kind and thoughtful
if ozo aligns with Dora,he will go far but if he keeps getting confused over nengi,he wont go far.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.