Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4984307 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 2:36am On Aug 03, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Masturbated yesterday morning, video on twitter...
Damn!!...I'm off to look for it....

Goodluck with your activity......
Use enough vaseline! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:36am On Aug 03, 2020
Kidd and Erica kissing under the duvet...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 2:37am On Aug 03, 2020
We should expect Erica ass on Nairaland FP TOMORROW morning and on linda Ikeji too.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:37am On Aug 03, 2020
He don dey happen o...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:38am On Aug 03, 2020
fitzmayowa:

I actually want Prince to win HOH I wan see wetin bobo go do when he wins...cheesy grin cheesy
Me too ohh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:38am On Aug 03, 2020
Erica and Kidd are ‘Khadoni-ing’. Ladies and gentlemen, it is finished.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 2:39am On Aug 03, 2020
Kiddwaya and Erica are on the bed kissing and cuddling furiously under the duvet......

Dont forget she has no pants on.....
Omo!!...nah this night be the night o!!

As vaseline don finish....make i go carry engine oil from gen!!... undecided

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:39am On Aug 03, 2020
fitzmayowa:
Kidd and Erica kissing under the duvet...
Not just kissing ohh....Kidd is doing something else under cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 2:39am On Aug 03, 2020
ChristoBam:

But laycon will lose fans cuz he expressed his feelings to Erica? Please just STFU.

Guys like you always sitting and waiting for Laycon to make a little mistake so you can pounce on it. Dey shout laycon will lose fans all over? Cuz him like Erica or wetin?

Erica always insists nothing is going on between her and Kidd. You have the full idea of what's going on cuz you're watching it from your TV, he doesn't. He expressed his feelings to her like a confident guy he his. So what's the rubbish ranting about?

Laycon has die hard fans from day one. There's absolutely nothing he can do that'll make him lose them. Just like the previous winners and top guys. Instead he's gaining fans everyday..
Will you keep kwayet....I'm analyzing Laycon's altitude here based on his present state of mind... he's stylishly hating on Kiddwaya because of Erica, Imagine telling Erica he feels awkward whenever he sees her and Kidd (Laycon is now obsessed with her) I thought Laycon understand the game but nigga is acting as if Erica is his first and last bus-stop, just like what someone said above " presently If you drop Erica and 200million, Laycon will pick Erica... grin I gave up on him after his one on one chat with NEO where NEO told him Kiddwaya is already on the matter, that he should forget about her, that a part of him believed many ladies are waiting for him outside the house, Laycon agreed but yet he's still forcing himself on her, I'm sure baba just capitalized on what Ebuka said earlier today.... Just like Ozo, he gave himself advice and left the group but Laycon is still hellbent on chasing shadows...So for your mind nothing is going on btw Erica and kidd and you believed that? She told him she's only afraid because she perceived him to be a flirt which Kidd didn't even deny....

Like I said earlier, I no dey vote who dey mumu oO...!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:40am On Aug 03, 2020
The gist started with Erica rubbing laycon's face, telling him she needs to give him a faciall therapy so his skin looks better, and laycon told her, he didn't use to "rub cream" before grin...

Then laycon referred to something they talked about in the party, and she replied that she had to ask because she felt he was staying away from her because of kidd, and to that laycon replied telling her that he has been sad since last week, and yes she played a part, because he has started "getting very fond of her", "it's a no brainer, he likes her", then she laughs, he continued that he would have liked to stay away, but she sleeps next to him, he wakes up to her face, she interjects here, "that why will he stay away, that's if its kidd, that one is just physical", then laycon continues that, "he really fancy her person", "he likes talking to her", "she makes part of the best of his day in the house", and implied he would stay away again, but he knows she would come talk to him, and with the whole Kidd situation, it's just somehow awkward... Then she replies, saying that the funny thing is that the two guys she talks too, she likes them for two different reasons "with Kidd it's purely physically", and with laycon it's "emotional and mental", she then laughs that she is shy laycon is telling her this, laycon tells her that he doesn't want things to be awkward though, then she asks him, if he gets jealous when she is with Kidd, and he tries to deny it, but she continued, that even if he was jealous, it's fine, that she was the one, she would be jealous and possessive if she likes someone (please oh, is this not leading someone on?? ), and she went back to Kidd, that everyone know it's just play, Kidd is a joker, then at this point, Neo walked in, and she tried chasing him away, that she would also interrupt his and vees session.... And yes before I forgot, Kidd also tried to interrupt, then thy moved to H.o.H issues, kayode changed camera...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:41am On Aug 03, 2020
Slynation:

Will you keep kwayet....I'm analyzing Laycon's altitude here, he's presently hating on Kiddwaya because of Erica, Imagine telling Erica he feels awkward whenever he sees her and Kidd (Laycon is now obsessed with her) I thought Laycon understand the game but nigga is acting as if Erica is his first and last bus-stop, just like what someone said above " presently If you drop Erica and 200million, Laycon will pick Erica... grin I gave up on him after his one on one chat with NEO where NEO told him Kiddwaya is already on the matter, that he should forget about her, that a part of him believed many ladies are waiting for him outside the house, Laycon agreed but yet he's still forcing himself on her, I'm sure baba just capitalized on what Ebuka said earlier today.... Just like Ozo, he gave himself advice and left the group but Laycon is still hellbent on chasing shadows...So for your mind nothing is going on btw Erica and kidd and you believed that? She told him she's only afraid because she perceived him to be a flirt which Kidd didn't even deny....

Like I said earlier, I no dey vote who dey mumu oO...!!
boy who is this liar now.. Oga you dey lie if you want to lie and troll, do it like a man, stop hiding under a facade...the new gist is laycon is obsessed now? Laycon reminds you of your insecurities and how you couldn't man up yeah.. Sorry oh.. Better take lessons

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aigmax(m): 2:41am On Aug 03, 2020
EwuGambia:
Kiddwaya and Erica are on the bed kissing and cuddling furiously under the duvet......

As vaseline don finish....mak I go carry engine oil from gen !!...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U be clown

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:42am On Aug 03, 2020
bentenny:

Not just kissing ohh....Kidd is doing something else under cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kayode don comot...cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:43am On Aug 03, 2020
They say laycon is obsessed with Erica now.. Is that this week chorus grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 03, 2020
EwuGambia:

As vaseline don finish....mak I go carry engine oil from gen!!...
Pictures please Mr Ewu angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by legitnow: 2:44am On Aug 03, 2020
EwuGambia:

lol

Nengi fear is turning Erica to a wh.ore.

All because she think Nengi is spending time with him.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 2:45am On Aug 03, 2020
EwuGambia:

This guy... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 2:45am On Aug 03, 2020
Elder0001:

I was talking about kiddwaya not ka3na
I was referring to the paragraph where you said "Nobody that is loaded will be on the show" but we good now
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:47am On Aug 03, 2020
Erica is been straffed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by legitnow: 2:47am On Aug 03, 2020
Slynation:
I was referring to the paragraph where you said "Nobody that is loaded will be on the show" but we good now

Kiddwaya will win the show.

He cannot be evicted becos his father would have bought alot off call cards already.

In fact the entire network.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:47am On Aug 03, 2020
Erica is been straffed live

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:47am On Aug 03, 2020
Erica is moaning seriously o...cheesy grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:48am On Aug 03, 2020
Iffa hear say no be first stage of nack be that. Penetration dey, na wetin dey penetrate we never establish.

Konji on the beat

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:48am On Aug 03, 2020
She dey collect, she dey ride Kidd.. Live report from the Field

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:48am On Aug 03, 2020
grin we talk am

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:48am On Aug 03, 2020
My guy is fingering things. It’s all a matter of time before he puts his ‘big finger’ there. I know very well after prakking her successfully, he’ll move to Nengi.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:48am On Aug 03, 2020
legitnow:

[bKiddwaya will win the show.[/b]

He cannot be evicted becos his father would have bought alot off call cards already.

In fact the entire network.

E no long reach like that my guy.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 2:49am On Aug 03, 2020
Erica and Kiddwaya

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 2:49am On Aug 03, 2020
Hello everybody!!...
Its official!!
Kiddwaya is fucking Erica!!...kayode just showed them...
You need to see her moaning...I imagine Kidd filled her up.....she almost cant breathe well

Erica has been fuccked!!..I told you guys....just as i predicted for Katrina!!... undecided

Guess what?....Kaisha is next!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:49am On Aug 03, 2020
Erica fall my hand sha... This was too easy for Kidd, Kayode showing laycons face

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:50am On Aug 03, 2020
InSanety:
Iffa hear say no be nack be that.

Konji on the beat

It's all over...cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by legitnow: 2:50am On Aug 03, 2020
EwuGambia:
Hello everybody!!...
Its official!!
Kiddwaya is fucking Erica!!...kayode just showed them...
You need to see her moaning...I imagine Kidd filled her up.....she almost cant breathe well

Erica has been bleeped!!..I tot you guys....just as i predicted for Katrina!!... undecided

Guess what?....Kaisha is next!!

Erica is a cheap slut.

People saw it from day one.

Even nicknamed her Whoreica.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.