Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4984484 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 3:05am On Aug 03, 2020
Dannyxy:
baba I supported frodd, na mince meat be this.. I dey tell you to troll legit, no dey hide.. It's all fun and banters las las, but do am proudly...
If i want to troll... I will do that with all dignity grin here I'm stating the obvious.... Even the same Frodd been dey mumu around Esther but he later retrace his steps and he gained more fans.... But Laycon never wan use e head!!

See ehh... As a guy, I no dey like see where my fellow bobos dey mumu because of kpekus wey full everywhere oO.... Maybe I'm been too hard on Laycon but it's just my nature
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 3:05am On Aug 03, 2020
Kalapizim:
Who saw Neo and vee nacking ? I did o
when?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:06am On Aug 03, 2020
zicoraads:

For his sake, I absolutely hope he doesnt.

The public will be ruthless. And personally, I will be. I know a lot of voters who will also be.

It was all good when it was just cruise and flirts. Now they have had sex on TV. And we know she will take all the flak.

He should better man up and take responsibility.

I can tell you for fact the Kidd in that house is a shameless flirt and won't change for any reason, he told her over and over again the kind of person he is...

The house is really crazy and intense it makes you do crazy things an example of that is Tolanibaj almost going crazy yesterday on someone she had barely spoken too...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 3:07am On Aug 03, 2020
The yansh own na small, see banging live on national television. It is better they do it now, no denying.
They cannot say that is not sex, loud moaning.
Whoreica

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 3:07am On Aug 03, 2020
Kayode just showed them again after stupid adverts..... undecided
They are done....both of them don cum.... undecided

Erica has a nice smirk on her face....expressing satisfaction....she rubs kiddwires face while staring into his eyes... undecided they shall fucck again... undecided

Ladies and gentlemen....Total quartz 9000 engine oil is truely the best, very premium oil.... undecided

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 3:07am On Aug 03, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Over meaning Kidd don collect cookie and na to move to the next one...cheesy cheesy cheesy

We watch.

Correct entertainment.

Like 2 bed actions in a space of two days and more to come, na correct lockdown be this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 03, 2020
Them don Bleep your favourite oo. Chai Erica na so them Bleep you easy abeg she is lose o. No decency for someone I was stanning. Two weeks. Nah I'm decamping

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 3:08am On Aug 03, 2020
Laycon, see your life?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 03, 2020
Na Erica use her hand spoil her game...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 3:09am On Aug 03, 2020
EwuGambia:
Kayode just showed them again after stupid adverts..... undecided
They are done....both of them don cum.... undecided

Erica has a nice smirk on her face....expressing satisfaction....she rubs kiddwires face while staring into his eyes... undecided they shall fucck again... undecided

Ladies and gentlemen....Total quartz 9000 engine oil is truely the best, very premium oil.... undecided

Kayode did not want to show everything that happened.
We saw enough. I say this season, period will be missed in that house.
That was straight fucuking.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 03, 2020
yunafa:
Laycon, see your life?
imo I'm happy.. he is focused on the money.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:09am On Aug 03, 2020
Slynation:

If i want to troll... I will do that with all dignity grin here I'm stating the obvious.... Even the same Frodd been dey mumu around Esther but he later retrace his steps and he gained more fans.... But Laycon never wan use e head!!

See ehh... As a guy, I no dey like see where my fellow bobos dey mumu because of kpekus wey everywhere oO.... Maybe I'm been too hard on Laycon but it's just my nature

I think Frodd messed you up last year. Same thing Ike did to me lol. But don't worry this week Laycon go get sense. All it takes is for him to know Erica is now with Kidd. Na Erica dey give am false hope. Trust me after this, laycon is done with any ship.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 3:11am On Aug 03, 2020
ChristoBam:

I think Frodd messed you up last year. Same thing Ike did to me lol. But don't worry this week Laycon go get sense. All it takes is for him to know Erica is now with Kidd. Na Erica dey give am false hope. Trust me after this, laycon is done with any ship.

From day one had it been Tobi, he would have finished Erica but Laycon is not cut out for the job.

The best man win.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 3:11am On Aug 03, 2020
Erica get mind o.,.. everyone thought it would be Nengi to do shit like this.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 3:12am On Aug 03, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Abi now we are just spectators watching..cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes oO.... Kidd already told her he likes her, he picked her as a girl he wants to date, They both planned there outing outside the house even their next birthday on March which she told laycon about it... Erica was only proving hard girl ever since because he's a flirt..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 3:12am On Aug 03, 2020
yunafa:
Erica get mind o.,.. everyone thought it would be Nengi to do shit like this.

That is life for you, often the quiet ones are the worst.
The loud ones are just loud and harmless.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 3:12am On Aug 03, 2020
Psychedelia:

LOL. Jonzing. Keep lying to yourselves, okay?
You seem to forget this is just the second week.
As the days go by and the isolation blurs her sense of judgement, Kiddwaya is gonna blaze those cakes.
It is inevitable.
I give it 2 weeks.

HAHAHAHAAA! And I initially said 2 weeks! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:13am On Aug 03, 2020
zicoraads:

For his sake, I absolutely hope he doesnt.

The public will be ruthless. And personally, I will be. I know a lot of voters who will also be.

It was all good when it was just cruise and flirts. Now they have had sex on TV. And we know she will take all the flak.

He should better man up and take responsibility.
he never committed though bro, you know... He never forced her, he is just the better player.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 3:13am On Aug 03, 2020
Slynation:

Yes oO.... Kidd already told her he likes her, he picked her as a girl he wants to date, They both planned there outing outside the house even their next birthday on March which she told laycon about it... Erica was only proving hard girl ever since because he's a flirt..

Same Kidd also planned a date with Nengi to London.

In fact, he planned a trip with the whole house.

That is just how he talks.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 03, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:14am On Aug 03, 2020
yunafa:
Laycon, see your life?

Laycon should just forget about whatever feeling she has for that gal...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 3:14am On Aug 03, 2020
Dannyxy:
he never committed though bro, you know... He never forced her, he is just the better player.
as in...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 3:14am On Aug 03, 2020
ChristoBam:

I just hope so... Because he's killing his game whether you guys accept it or not

Laycon own is quite better shaah, at least he never wash Erica pants yet like your man Frodd grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cuteboy2: 3:14am On Aug 03, 2020
They have finished. Erica was moaning and breathless. Satisfied Kidd stroking her hair now. He didn't even last more than 1min, though kayode cut out to show Laycon and other sleeping hsm8s b4 going to adverts.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 3:15am On Aug 03, 2020
Laycon's dream girl grin

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 3:16am On Aug 03, 2020
topboss:

Same Kidd also planned a date with Nengi to London.

In fact, he planned a trip with the whole house.

That is just how he talks.
Kidd na bad guy naw... grin The only thing left to promise any girl in that house is long life and prosperity, Nigga has literally distributed his inheritance grin

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 3:16am On Aug 03, 2020
Dannyxy:
I have never liked a female housemate as I like this girl, even if I dey chook her yarns...

She allow Kidd play her
Oga keep quiet.

Leave her. angry sad
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 3:17am On Aug 03, 2020
Psychedelia:
Laycon's dream girl grin
this is the result of seeking attention at all costs.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 03, 2020
Kayode and G string trending grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 3:18am On Aug 03, 2020
i even want laycon to know so that he will have sense by force! what stupid feelings does he think he has?
i hate ladies that don't have sense! Just two weeks o and Erica is doing this rubbish! pls,Nengi is the queen.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 3:18am On Aug 03, 2020
Myway20:
i even want laycon to know so that he will have sense by force! what stupid feelings does he think he has?
omo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 3:18am On Aug 03, 2020
cuteboy2:
They have finished. Erica was moaning and breathless. Kidd stroking her hair now. He didn't even last more than 1min, though kayode cut out to show Laycon and other sleeping hsm8s b4 going to adverts.

Kayode cover for them small.
I think that was the opening, it will only get more vigorous and braving.

I mean not a bad opening. Erica was shamelessly moaning loud.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.