Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4987033 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 2:51am On Aug 03, 2020
EwuGambia:
Hello everybody!!...
Its official!!
Kiddwaya is fucking Erica!!...kayode just showed them...
You need to see her moaning...I imagine Kidd filled her up.....she almost cant breathe well

Erica has been bleeped!!..I tot you guys....just as i predicted for Katrina!!... undecided

Guess what?....Kaisha is next!!
clip please
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:51am On Aug 03, 2020
yunafa:
Erica and Kiddwaya

Erica down, Kidd will move to the next target...cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:52am On Aug 03, 2020
fitzmayowa:

It's all over...cheesy grin cheesy

Over ke?

We just dey start.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by legitnow: 2:52am On Aug 03, 2020
Kidd banged her without even asking her out.

Now he can focus on Nengi.

Erica is done and dusted.

If she come up for eviction she will be booted out like a cheap slut.

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 2:52am On Aug 03, 2020
Kidd had better do every single thing he can to protect Erica and stick with her after this.

If he leaves her and moves to any other person, I will definitely stop supporting him and do the little I can for Erica instead.

I love him. I absolutely love her too.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 2:53am On Aug 03, 2020
God of laycon is working. Laycon serves a living god.

Whorica

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:54am On Aug 03, 2020
I am pained, because I thought she was smarter than this...she was my favorite female...

Las las nengi get more package...

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:54am On Aug 03, 2020
InSanety:

Over ke?

We just dey start.

Over meaning Kidd don collect cookie and na to move to the next one...cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by legitnow: 2:54am On Aug 03, 2020
zicoraads:
Kidd had better do every single thing he can to protect Erica and stick with her after this.

If he leaves her and moves to any other person, I will definitely stop supporting him and do the little I can for Erica instead.

In your dream.

He already oved to Nengi.

He is just collecting wat Erica owe him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 2:55am On Aug 03, 2020
Dannyxy:
boy who is this liar now.. Oga you dey lie if you want to lie and troll, do it like a man, stop hiding under a facade...the new gist is laycon is obsessed now? Laycon reminds you of your insecurities and how you couldn't man up yeah.. Sorry oh.. Better take lessons
You can say whatever you like... But I'm stating the obvious, if you want to see troll, go to Instagram... I can never in life take this kinda lesson, The same person Laycon is craving for is currently holding preek as we speak and tomorrow she will tell him nothing is going on between them and the poor innocent boy will nod his head in agreement and be shooting shots that is bound to go off target and you expect Slynation to continue fanning him... Impossible...I hate what I don't like

Reason who Reason you, E get why....!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:55am On Aug 03, 2020
Plot twist: what if it was Laycon’s confession which finally pushed Erica into Kidd’s bed? From my experience the friendship always spoils after one person admits a strong liking. Maybe she has finally pitched her tent with the better male.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:56am On Aug 03, 2020
I have never liked a female housemate as I like this girl, even if I dey chook her yarns...

She allow Kidd play her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by legitnow: 2:57am On Aug 03, 2020
Dannyxy:
I am pained, because I thought she was smarter than this...she was my favorite female...

Las las nengi get more package...

Never hold touch for any woman, they all get bleeped in the end cheaply.

She is fucking him for his father Billions that she will not smell.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 2:57am On Aug 03, 2020
Yunafa and cole01 I go try snap am....
The picture fit no clear sha....cause one hand dey busy with engine oil... undecided

Just Google am....I'm sure by morning time the video for don full internet.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:57am On Aug 03, 2020
zicoraads:

The Kidd in that house will move on to another gal before you can say jack robinson, Erica should have known better...

However, they are adults and should not be slammed for having sex, the show is rated 18 for a reason...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:57am On Aug 03, 2020
Slynation:

You can say whatever you like... But I'm stating the obvious, if you want to see troll, go to Instagram... I can never in life take this kinda lesson, The same person Laycon is craving for is currently holding preek as we speak and tomorrow she will tell him nothing is going on between them and the poor innocent boy will nod his head in agreement and be shooting shots that is bound to go off target and you expect Slynation to continue fanning him... Impossible...I hate what I don't like

Reason who Reason you, E get why....!!
baba I supported frodd, na mince meat be this.. I dey tell you to troll legit, no dey hide.. It's all fun and banters las las, but do am proudly...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 2:58am On Aug 03, 2020
legitnow:

Kiddwaya will win the show.

He cannot be evicted becos his father would have bought alot off call cards already.

In fact the entire network.
Nahh... I guess his Dad would rather give him that 85million

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by legitnow: 2:59am On Aug 03, 2020
Slynation:

Nahh... I guess his Dad would rather give him that 85million

It will be hard to evict him though.

Not with that type of money they have.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 2:59am On Aug 03, 2020
fitzmayowa:

The Kidd in that house will move on to another gal before you can say jack robinson, Erica should have known better...

However, they are adults and should not be slammed for having sex, the show is rated 18 for a reason...
Person dey bang e girlfriend... Una dey complain grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:00am On Aug 03, 2020
grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:00am On Aug 03, 2020
Dannyxy:
Erica f up oh.. She allowed Kidd play her... I have never liked a female housemate as I like this girl, even if I dey chook her yarns...

She allow Kidd play her

It was obvious this was going to happen Erica couldn't help herself around Kidd and it was very evident even though she tried denying it all week long calling it cruise...grin cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 3:00am On Aug 03, 2020
legitnow:

It will be hard to evict him though.
Not with that type of money they have.
That one dey... The guy is already gaining more fans.... grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by legitnow: 3:01am On Aug 03, 2020
Dannyxy:
And it looked like Kidd was about to mount her before advertisement...
Before Nko!

U dont know wat Kidd can do?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:01am On Aug 03, 2020
Lmao so kidd bleeped Erica las las. See that intense moaning lmao. It was too easy. Kidd didn't even make much effort. Guy hasn't even really had any deep talk with her o, dey bleep am on national TV. Kidd na man abeg.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:01am On Aug 03, 2020
Back to laycon matter jare grin

Kayode is he-_goat lol angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 3:01am On Aug 03, 2020
fitzmayowa:

It was obvious this was going to happen Erica couldn't help herself around Kidd and it was very evident even though she tried denying it all week long calling it cruise...grin cheesy cheesy
can you imagine
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:02am On Aug 03, 2020
Slynation:

Person dey bang e girlfriend... Una dey complain grin

Abi now we are just spectators watching..cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kalapizim(m): 3:02am On Aug 03, 2020
Who saw Neo and vee nacking ? I did o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:03am On Aug 03, 2020
legitnow:

Before Nko!

U dont know wat Kidd can do?
Kidd is a king... Respect to kiddwaya, without any commitment or love talk he cleaned her fast grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:03am On Aug 03, 2020
legitnow:
Kidd banged her without even asking her out.

Now he can focus on Nengi.

Erica is done and dusted.

If she come up for eviction she will be booted out like a cheap slut.

She can't even tell him shit cuz he didn't ask her out. Na she open up for am. What's the hype about this girl about sef?

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by legitnow: 3:03am On Aug 03, 2020
ChristoBam:
Lmao so kidd bleeped Erica las las. See that intense moaning lmao. It was too easy. Kidd didn't even make much effort. Guy hasn't even really had any deep talk with her o, dey bleep am on national TV. Kidd na man abeg.

Erica is a wh.ore that sleeps around.

That one is clear.

That guy is not in a relationship with her, never asked her out.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 3:03am On Aug 03, 2020
fitzmayowa:

For his sake, I absolutely hope he doesnt.

The public will be ruthless. And personally, I will be. I know a lot of voters who will also be.

It was all good when it was just cruise and flirts. Now they have had sex on TV. And we know she will take all the flak.

He should better man up and take responsibility.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.