Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4984081 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 03, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I won't. I've tried being in a relationship with a not so good looking man for everything, money inclusive. It ended in tears, I no do again. grin grin angry
sorry about that
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
yes 1 thing they have in common ..... none of them won grin

Too early to conclude.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2020
topboss:

Start buying call card now becos only u will be voting for her.

No, not just him
Just to let you know (3 people around me now) also say so
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2020
Nengi is a saint beside erica

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2020
Is it that Erica has not seen man before.Hmmm

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2020
Blackhawk01:

We move! Till the very end! kiss kiss kiss

Exactly.

It is hilarious that some people think Erica will lose some of her fans after yesterday's sexcapede,lol her fans are stanning harder across all social media platforms.Even celebrities are stanning her now.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:10am On Aug 03, 2020
Hypocrites everywhere. I laugh in "she's a sweetheart" grin cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2020
MizzD:
Me after reading over 20 pages of dragging Erica.

Chei

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2020
Broobembem:

You obviously don't want to give Boern high BP grin

My baby checks the list.
Looks
Money
Sense
Mental connection
Emotional connection

I'm living the lifeeeeee, I die here!kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2020
nazablossom:
Hypocrites everywhere. I laugh in "she's a sweetheart" grin cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2020
If you don’t look good in this life come broke again sorry for you 2-0 for you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2020
Slynation:

Will you keep kwayet....I'm analyzing Laycon's altitude here based on his present state of mind... he's stylishly hating on Kiddwaya because of Erica, Imagine telling Erica he feels awkward whenever he sees her and Kidd (Laycon is now obsessed with her) I thought Laycon understand the game but nigga is acting as if Erica is his first and last bus-stop, just like what someone said above " presently If you drop Erica and 200million, Laycon will pick Erica... grin I gave up on him after his one on one chat with NEO where NEO told him Kiddwaya is already on the matter, that he should forget about her, that a part of him believed many ladies are waiting for him outside the house, Laycon agreed but yet he's still forcing himself on her, I'm sure baba just capitalized on what Ebuka said earlier today.... Just like Ozo, he gave himself advice and left the group but Laycon is still hellbent on chasing shadows...So for your mind nothing is going on btw Erica and kidd and you believed that? She told him she's only afraid because she perceived him to be a flirt which Kidd didn't even deny....

Like I said earlier, I no dey vote who dey mumu oO...!!

Seems like Erica is the finest babe the dude has ever seen his whole life or babes don't give him attention outside the house that's why he's behaving like a fool.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NewDelhi(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2020
bennyblings:
https://twitter.com/thefutureweknow/status/1290121176618999810?s=20
Abeg kidd na man
Make una calm down na.. this video is from last year.. even the commenters knows this. Haha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2020
Blackhawk01:

My baby checks the list.
Looks
Money
Sense
Mental connection
Emotional connection

I'm living the lifeeeeee, I die here!kiss kiss kiss
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2020
Kidwaya is the son of a wealthy man, unlike laycon.

Of course he would be fresher.

Guys don't settle for less. Ladies no dey ever pity the underdog.

Why should guys do the same?

If two girls dey pursue you, go with the one that is finer or has more money.
No more inner beauty crap.

This is capitalism

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2020
Where is Ozo??

Something tells me he heard that moaning last night

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2020
Waiting for a robust Epistle from Roman numerals grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leaculpa: 10:15am On Aug 03, 2020
Akorkor:
I am dissapointed in Erica to say the least. Haaa, how I loved this girl so much. You have time to do all these with Kiddy after the house now. Why not hold your body a little. Also, Kiddy is a playboy. It is well though
Very foolish. Tobi wasn't even as much of a playboy as Kidd & cece showed him hellfire for just glancing at other girls while talking wt her.

Erica must never mention 'selfrespect' on this show again. He didnt even toast her. He's a real professional.Truth is he knew she was easy. No resistance whatsoever.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2020
genius43:

Too early to conclude.
But it's not too early for Laycon fans to conclude he's won the show

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2020
ba7man:
Na who get yansh oooo.....?
It seems to belong to Kidd now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2020
Make una slow down na

The pages just dey fly anyhow

Na fvck cause all this wahala o sad angry

I want y'all to be calming down
lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2020
EwuGambia:
Kiddwaya and Erica are on the bed kissing and cuddling furiously under the duvet......

Dont forget she has no pants on.....
Omo!!...nah this night be the night o!!

As vaseline don finish....make i go carry engine oil from gen!!... undecided
This guy....grin grin humor

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2020
We Erica's fans don't even care about the sex or fingering or whatever y'all decide to call it.

Na team Nengi and team Laykon carry the matter for head. Team Nengi see Erica as their biggest threat, of course she is. And Icons are pained because she rejected their god in human form.

Icons are group of pained agberos,they are now slutshaming Erica, same way they were hating on Wathoni for rejecting their Aristotle. Icons make una calm down,it is nobody's fault that your fave looks like Ikanda the famous Onitsha Agbero.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2020
A quick reminder that Katrina is possibly on this thread with us.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Make una free Erica and stop the slut shaming

She is an adult and is free to do what she likes she owes you all no explanation.
So let her be.
Support who you want and leave Erica alone cool

We will slut shame her and drag her. I am sure u would have slut shame Nnengi before now.

The who.re should stop deceiving people with her fake smile, she is a who.re, just 2 weeks she is opening pussy all around, Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2020
Debbierik:
sorry about that

I'm not sorry grin grin

Thank you kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2020
Bomboiy:
We Erica's fans don't even care about the sex or fingering or whatever y'all decide to call it.

Na team Nengi and team Laykon carry the matter for head. Team Nengi see Erica as their biggest threat, of course she is. And Icons are pained because she rejected their god in human form.

Icons are group of pained agberos,they are now slutshsming Erica, same way they were hating on Wathoni for rejecting their Aristotle. Icon make una calm down,it is nobody's fault that your fave looks like Ikanda the famous Onitsha Agbero.
You won't type this if you don't care! grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2020
My earlier trolling of Erica was more jest than anything else. I didn't know her well enough to love or hate her, but as time went on, somethings really started putting me off about. Her contradictions especially.

Erica has one of the biggest profile of all the HMs. She's been featured in. Movies, ads, music videos and has good ambassadorship positions. This shows that she's doing reasonably well for herself. She comes to the show and as soon as Kiddwaya said some stories about himself (lamba inclusive) she made it her goal to rile him in. Will she do all these if she hadn't heard billions? That's my problem with her.

The Kidd himself isn't looking for something serious and that's clear to us the viewers, the HMs and even her herself, but she still went in head first. One week of them talking actively and she's given herself to this guy on National TV. If the guy had committed to her or even asked her to be his gf, it'll be a completely different ballgame.

The biggest loss for Erica isn't that she'll lose her fan base. No, those twitter stanners will stan their fave even if they're found with a knife over a dead person. No. She's has built a very good following in just two weeks.
The biggest loss is that she'll lose the focus of what brought her to the house to actively pursue Kidd. That's when the main criticisms and subtle decamping will come in.

It's not fair to her that Kiddwaya who was involved in the act won't get as criticized as she, but that's the patriachial society we found ourselves in. What she's condemned for will earn him praise. But Erica who isn't a small girl should have known better. She should set her eyes on the goal. She was already a big girl. Wtf!

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2020
Eeghe:
And I hope Billy the Kidd made her come? He must have the legendary Benue sexual prowess, and skills, or doesn’t he? (cos that’s when I would haaate) If he did make her come, I am fine, cos Erica must be cheesy tongue She deserves all the orgasmic sexxx she can get ...and she should get as much of it as she can...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2020
superlicious:
you are a prophet.

Naah....I'm just pretty good at analyzing behaviours and situations.. cool.....also identifying horrny gyals..

Kaisha and praise are having sex soon.....take it from me. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 10:19am On Aug 03, 2020
topboss:

She lost her dignity and self respect for 1minute man on national television.
U know wen she comes up for eviction she is gone.

This was y Miracle won the show and Nina got evicted much earlier.
The reason, Mercy won, is she never had sex on camera.

Nigeria is still a very religious country.
Or you meant Nigeria is still a Misogynistic country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.