Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5039289 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2020
doziefrank07:

Ah ah...shey Agama no be your fave again? grin grin

I am not taking a swipe at mercy. I am only educating laycon fans who think Erica is done for becos of her escapades with Kidd

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2020
This thread is making me remember my promise not to stan anyone this year. I defended Frodd every day of his stay last year. The more I defended, the more the idiot kept disgracing me. I only thank God he didn’t disqualify himself in the end. Erica, Laycon and Nengi stans, carry on. I only want to see Kidd’s next victim. Yes, don’t forget: have money. With money you can lay the prettiest of girls. See fine boy Tochi is getting rejected left, right and centre by girls who have nothing but a juicy hole between their thighs. It’s an embarrassing situation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2020
Bomboiy:
We Erica's fans don't even care about the sex or fingering or whatever y'all decide to call it.

Na team Nengi and team Laykon carry the matter for head. Team Nengi see Erica as their biggest threat, of course she is. And Icons are pained because she rejected their god in human form.

Icons are group of pained agberos,they are now slutshaming Erica, same way they were hating on Wathoni for rejecting their Aristotle. Icons make una calm down,it is nobody's fault that your fave looks like Ikanda the famous Onitsha Agbero.

You're doing well. Continue

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2020
superlicious:
Is it that Erica has not seen man before.Hmmm
she cant not control herself it is a pity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2020
Dannyxy:
The gist started with Erica rubbing laycon's face, telling him she needs to give him a faciall therapy so his skin looks better, and laycon told her, he didn't use to "rub cream" before grin...

Then laycon referred to something they talked about in the party, and she replied that she had to ask because she felt he was staying away from her because of kidd, and to that laycon replied telling her that he has been sad since last week, and yes she played a part, because he has started "getting very fond of her", "it's a no brainer, he likes her", then she laughs, he continued that he would have liked to stay away, but she sleeps next to him, he wakes up to her face, she interjects here, "that why will he stay away, that's if its kidd, that one is just physical", then laycon continues that, "he really fancy her person", "he likes talking to her", "she makes part of the best of his day in the house", and implied he would stay away again, but he knows she would come talk to him, and with the whole Kidd situation, it's just somehow awkward... Then she replies, saying that the funny thing is that the two guys she talks too, she likes them for two different reasons "with Kidd it's purely physically", and with laycon it's "emotional and mental", she then laughs that she is shy laycon is telling her this, laycon tells her that he doesn't want things to be awkward though, then she asks him, if he gets jealous when she is with Kidd, and he tries to deny it, but she continued, that even if he was jealous, it's fine, that she was the one, she would be jealous and possessive if she likes someone (please oh, is this not leading someone on?? ), and she went back to Kidd, that everyone know it's just play, Kidd is a joker, then at this point, Neo walked in, and she tried chasing him away, that she would also interrupt his and vees session.... And yes before I forgot, Kidd also tried to interrupt, then thy moved to H.o.H issues, kayode changed camera...
Aptly written..I watched that part...Jude and his tony umez gang keep twisting to tag laycon simp..

Simp get confidence and good esteem like laycon?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimzylove(f): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2020

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2020
Brighto was only a messenger for Laycon's village people.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sylviaunusual(f): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2020
I'm disappointed and i pray it doesn't become a norm...

Erica dey give me headache but i ready for this headache till day 71... I just love the girl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2020
zicoraads:
Kidd has put himself in a dicey situation.

If he commits and sticks with her, his place in the finals is definitely guaranteed.

If he doesn't, he will be vilified and nothing will save him from the fury and backlash that will follow.

I love Erica. I absolutely love her. She is innocent and a lady in love. She is also smart and has done well for herself. I love ladies who are go-getters and she is definitely one.
what are you saying? How can you call Erica smart.she knew Kidd was a player and she succumbed to him.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

was it aired
ask Omashola...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2020
leaculpa:

it's on front page. they had sex.

So because it's on front page, they had sex?!

Great!!! Now drag the both of them equally.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2020
Nengi's curly hair is a big proof she's truly mixed.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2020
aduntemi:

grin grin
This BBN thingy ehn, if you say you stan someone, just stan till the end. Cause they will stress you and it's cause they are humans, so just dust it off and support your fave.

My heart was just doing kikum kikum as I was reading

I have finally caught up and I’m quite disappointed it happened just because I’m worried about how Erica would handle the situationship going forward. Her actions after this will determine a lot.

She used her heart instead of her brain and I just hope she’s prepared for whatever comes out of it-no blame games.

I still maintain that I see no pretense with her actions . She has consistently said she’s physically attracted to Kidd and knows there Kidd is in it for the short term.

Hopefully, she has satisfied her physical connection cravings and can rest angry embarassed sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2020
Lucy reading the Task Brief; 80's/90's musical

Travel back in time and reenact memories, classic romantic musical set in the 80's/90's. Relatable storyline, atleast 2 musical pieces, atleast one choreographed dance piece.

As they prepare for it, their demeanour during the week must represent the 80's/90's time.

No one here is dropping updates anymore, just back and forth and insults smh.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2020
Afam4eva:

BIG BROTHER, is that you?

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2020
doziefrank07:
Ah ah...shey Agama no be your fave again? grin grin
kwa kwa kwa see as mumunaries dey cast their madam. lmao!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2020
Kimzylove:
Erica just spoilt her game...In just only two weeks. These housemates know nothing, play the game with your head and not your heart even if you put your heart into it make sure you don't fall in love. What if this was only a fling to Kidd?

What if it was a fling for her too?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2020
Erica is a fool

That's all I will say grin

I done fight tire for Instagram and Twitter but we were able to force people to agree that it was sex smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by earthsync(f): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2020
I will say this. I RESPECT Mercy and Tacha a lot.
Erica just fall my hand. I won't be surprised if kiddwaya ignores her. And Praise is a f.cking fool too for what he did.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2020
Ewoo what happened to lay con leg oo the he fall down
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2020
Dannyxy:
Kidd is a king... Respect to kiddwaya, without any commitment or love talk he cleaned her fast grin
Thats how it should be bro, no time for okoto love...cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afrosage(f): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2020
nazablossom:
Hypocrites everywhere. I laugh in "she's a sweetheart" grin cheesy

;Dhehehe....and in also "Dora is cancelled" and "Nnegi is a snake" cheesy...awesome thread!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2020
Innocentchild:

Who ? Cause we're all watching the same show and i didn't .

No be person audit the vote?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2020
MizzD:

My heart was just doing kikum kikum as I was reading

I have finally caught up and I’m quite disappointed it happened just because I’m worried about how Erica would handle the situationship going forward. Her actions after this will determine a lot.

She used her heart instead of her brain and I just hope she’s prepared for whatever comes out of it-no blame games.

I still maintain that I see no pretense with her actions . She has consistently said she’s physically attracted to Kidd and knows there Kidd is in it for the short term.

Hopefully, she has satisfied her physical connection cravings and can rest angry embarassed sad

Pele ehn.
But as long as the guy doesn't shenk her, this physical connection is here to stay

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2020
In Phyno's voice...

"Whether na fingering or Dicking... Nwanne, Ife balu aba, abago"

Shameless Money Prostitute cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Erica is a fool

I done fight tire for Instagram but we were able to force people to agree that it was sex smiley

You no dey ever tire grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I'm not sorry grin grin
Thank you kiss
oh okay well ride on
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2020
makydebbie:

Dear you've made salient points, Ghanaians are lackadaisical about so many things and it's just unsettling. Have you noticed that it's rare for Ghanaian artists to blow like that? Very rare. Ghanaians are too laid back. I'm grateful for Beyonce picking Shatta wale sha. Beautiful song and video.
Even on instagram after shatta thanked Beyonce, he got many congratory messages from Nigeria celebs. That song will win a grammy and bet award. It is easily one of the best collabos in history, even better than brown skin girl which feature wizkid. i have watched the already video more than 20 times, no jokes. The many historical messages in that video is just out of the world. the lyrics, the visuals, the arts etc Beyonce is a Genius. Truly i am proud of shatta wale. did you watch that hate video of that guy called Popscan or pop skinny? the guy never beleved Shatta met with Beyonce. the video pain am. as a Nigerian, i have officially join the shatta movement.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Erica is a fool

I done fight tire for Instagram but we were able to force people to agree that it was sex smiley

Biggie cut it from wen Kidd mounted her.

Then move to Laycon.

Kid wanted to shine yesterday but Biggie limit it.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
laycon fans think say them plenty pass Brighto fans. They are the most delusional set of people i have ever met this year
you know nothing John snow. Nothing!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2020
superlicious:
Did Erica really Bleep Kidd?
no. they had a romantic night.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2020
ntyce:

No be person audit the vote?
Did the auditor say he topped ?

Cause if he didn't, i won't wholly believe permutations

(1) (2) (3) ... (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.