Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5039211 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2020
Na wa ooo where I dey when all this kind film dey happen? Sleep oooo. Chai! Sleep has made me miss again.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2020
geezprince:
you know nothing John snow. Nothing!

Lol.... Laycon is on a long thing
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2020
Sellout:
Na Erica use her hand spoil her game...
Not so, she battled with that feeling last week, when she realised she is deep into the guy within the time frame...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2020
superlicious:
what are you saying? How can you call Erica smart.she knew Kidd was a player and she succumbed to him.
she knows what she is doing just watch and see
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2020
Lhimeet:
[/b]

You no dey ever tire grin cheesy
a faithful servant of the lord is unrelenting grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2020
Erica and Kidd don't corner their boy for middle again ooo

grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2020
Tatiana4u:

ask Omashola...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2020
My Nengi always making me proud, no time for nonsense, I rather support a player, than someone who knows she's being played and disgracing her self on international tv, a QUEEN I proudly stan!! kiss

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2020
ArchAnge1:
a faithful servant of the lord is unrelenting grin

I trust you die cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2020
yunafa:
Erica get mind o.,.. everyone thought it would be Nengi to do shit like this.
grin

Na so, nengi wearing pant all round,while erica that covers well gets h.orny..lol

Guys should learn from this.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Afrosage:

;Dhehehe....and in also "Dora is cancelled" and "Nnegi is a snake" cheesy...awesome thread!!!

I'm just here sipping my tea and laughing at their disgusting hypocritism grin cheesy cheesy

Life is good cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by VampireeM(f): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2020
meobizy:
This thread is making me remember my promise not to stan anyone this year. I defended Frodd every day of his stay last year. The more I defended, the more the idiot kept disgracing me. I only thank God he didn’t disqualify himself in the end. Erica, Laycon and Nengi stans, carry on. I only want to see Kidd’s next victim. Yes, don’t forget: have money. With money you can lay the prettiest of girls. See fine boy Tochi is getting rejected left, right and centre by girls who have nothing but a juicy hole between their thighs. It’s an embarrassing situation.

Same here. No stanning of anybody. Tacha do me strong thing. I am here to enjoy the show.

I disagree with your comment on "with money you can get the prettiest gals " because its females that dont know their self worth and what they want that fall for money because there is hell to pay in order to enjoy the yeye money. Men should have money, good attitude and charisma.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2020
mizz2posh:
My Nengi always making me proud, no time for nonsense, I rather support a player, than someone who knows she's being played and disgracing her self on international tv, a QUEEN I proudly stan!! kiss
All this okoto yarn na because say Ozo no gree..if not he for do pass fingering

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2020
BBN has broken broadcasting codes. I am so sure NBC has ordered they pull the plug of broadcasting the show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2020
Bomboiy:

Exactly.

It is hilarious that some people think Erica will lose some of her fans after yesterday's sexcapede,lol her fans are stanning harder across all social media platforms.Even celebrities are stanning her now.

The deed is done. Unstanning her won't undo what has happened... We Stan harder cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2020
Fingering narratives started on twitter, Erica fans think they are clever, Most guys here have had a woman on top of them, can you finger her while your head is positioned like that, Kayode even showed movements of body, Erica was riding kidd, she stayed on top so she controls him and it doesnt lead to sex but he found a way

They had sex, dont swallow lamba

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2020
ba7man:
Na who get yansh oooo.....?
public property

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jake420: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2020
Twoclans:

Guy abeg no dey yarn this thing angry
Let me take you on a small journey. A man who is good with fingering and knows were a woman's clitoris and gspot is located will get her to moan and bring down the roof.Asides MouthAction that is another way to get a woman moaning real fast.For your information the penis hardly can get a woman to orgasm. All those moaning we do while your prick is inside is so that you can ejaculate fast and come down.
Please there's a difference between moaning and orgasm, girls moan when they have sex, orgasm when they release. Erica would be shouting if she was alone in her house you can tell her from facial reaction please do you shout while you masturbate or do you shout when getting a big dick?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nasty22(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2020
sogodihno:

Even as loose as Tacha and Mercy seems to be, they didn't fvck on national TV.

The only thing going for Erica is her beauty and her innocent smile. Nothing more, now she is worse than Who.re, smiling sheepishly like u can't hurt a fly yet, collecting dick on live TV.

Any ICONS that still support this slut need brain transplant at this rate, I prefer Nnengi over her. Useless who.re
Omo Bros her Bleep up pain me pass you o... She lost a huge fan

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2020
meobizy:
This thread is making me remember my promise not to stan anyone this year. I defended Frodd every day of his stay last year. The more I defended, the more the idiot kept disgracing me. I only thank God he didn’t disqualify himself in the end. Erica, Laycon and Nengi stans, carry on. I only want to see Kidd’s next victim. Yes, don’t forget: have money. With money you can lay the prettiest of girls. See fine boy Tochi is getting rejected left, right and centre by girls who have nothing but a juicy hole between their thighs. It’s an embarrassing situation.

My broda, the whole matter tire me.
The moment he opened up that he was in Uber driving business, all the girls withdrew like earthworms encountering salt.

This one gwuru ike, my bruss.
This is the real E. K. Gwuru

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2020
doziefrank07:

All this okoto yarn na because say Ozo no gree..if not he for do pass fingering
lol.

Ozo ditched the girl before she even enter cruise mode.
Now she dey die for him attention

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2020
zicoraads:

Bail on him?

Not happening. Not now, not ever.

I love him being a flirt. I do it too. But I am also empathetic as well. I know when to draw a line.

The support for Kidd is beyond just a HM. It is a family affair.
Bro this is the first time I will have to disagree with u..

It seems u didn't start watching the show from the onset...
KIDDWAYA is an open minded guy that stated he is a flirt and isn't in for a commitment.. except maybe it happens naturally....He was even nice enough to have told her.... some players will not!
People respect him for that..

Honestly u don't expect him to change his personality overnight.... rather she should work harder to keep him, that's if she really wants him all to herself..
since he made it clear from the onset !
Whether he commits to her or not people are cool with him for being a sincere person.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 03, 2020
The senior Olosho Anita Joseph has just confirmed what I have been saying about Nigerian women.

"95% of Nigerian women are prostitutes" grin grin grin

In this video that is on front page, she mentioned money 37 times. cheesy cheesy cheesy

And she was specific about Nigerian women. Laykon, you see your life? I still stand yoy though. Nwanne je chuba ego cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wP8LEs2-Rg
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:35am On Aug 03, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
BBN has broken broadcasting codes. I am so sure NBC has ordered they pull the plug of broadcasting the show.

they didnt break any code, they will look for ways to get rid of kidd, cause his behavior is going to annoy many women

He has lost most of his fans to erica, kidd is a walking corpse contestant, flirting and sex have different kind of feels, people are pissed at him, that's why they aren't even bothered talking about him but focused on erica
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2020
Fucknengi:
lol.

Ozo ditched the girl before she even enter cruise mode.
Now she dey die for him attention
As Nengi dey so,if Ozo wins HOH and choose her as Deputy,I'm sure he will drill her and she will enter cloud 9

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 10:35am On Aug 03, 2020
RTSC:

na fool the guy be.

Wathoni and Tolani dey wet for the guy.
They even said it openly.

If the guy had game, he would have been the first guy to sleep with two ladies on BBnaija.
especially wathoni. She was there for the taken. A fine wine for that matter
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2020
So you mean... The girl that Laycon chyked was staffed on the same night that Laycon chyked her, in the same room where Laycon was, by a guy who didn't even chyked her??

E be things

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2020
MizzD:

My heart was just doing kikum kikum as I was reading

I have finally caught up and I’m quite disappointed it happened just because I’m worried about how Erica would handle the situationship going forward. Her actions after this will determine a lot.

She used her heart instead of her brain and I just hope she’s prepared for whatever comes out of it-no blame games.

I still maintain that I see no pretense with her actions . She has consistently said she’s physically attracted to Kidd and knows there Kidd is in it for the short term.

Hopefully, she has satisfied her physical connection cravings and can rest angry embarassed sad

How can she rest when round 2 is coming up tonight? wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fingering narratives started on twitter, Erica fans think they are clever, Most guys here have had a woman on top of them, can you finger her while your head is positioned like that, Kayode even showed movements of body, Erica was riding kidd, she stayed on top so she controls him and it doesnt lead to sex but he found a way

They had sex, dont dont swallow lamba
Fact!! I said this earlier.

Most of them here Na amateur forming woke! grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2020
leaculpa:
so Erica had sex with with Mr flirt around.

He never even mentioned that he loves her or he wants exclusivity & she don spread legs. There is definitely nothing like 'love' here. All because of money. Money wey she never even see sef. heheheeee!

Erica is a much looser who.re than Nengi. She no even get sense like that one.
story!
Please take it easy with the bashing!
Erica is not the cause of your problems!
a guy can ask a girl out,declare his love for her,serenade and still dump her after having sex .
In other words,men are different.
Kidd is a player who doesn't know how to love because of his upbringing but when he's with erica,he's a different person.
she only had a night of passion with a guy she loves and if it doesn't end well,she will move on to better guys.
peace!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2020
doziefrank07:

As Nengi dey so,if Ozo wins HOH and choose her as Deputy,I'm sure he will drill her and she will enter cloud 9
buy here's the thing.

She may choose him as deputy.

But he won't choose her. Dude has left her chat siiiince

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by okeyglm: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2020
ArchAnge1:
they didnt break any code, they will look for ways to get rid of kidd, cause his behavior is going to annoy many women

He has lost most of his fans to erica, kidd is a walking corpse contestant, flirting and sex have different kind of feels, people are pissed at him, that's why they aren't even bothered talking about him but focused on erica
why should they get rid of kidd and left erica

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.