Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5063002 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 9:37am On Aug 05, 2020
[s]
Asgard13:

Sanitized wetin ...
You have being running your bigot mouth against an Igbo girl and mentioning Igbo upand dan... dem no ban you
You hate to give what you can’t take... but today you must take it by force

To cal Yoruba na sin

You can intimidate mod to do your will...

Mods no what’s right and wrong.... they’re not you

You pained ba?

Focus ... bigot calling another bigot...

You sow what you reap
[/s]
Let me help you with that trash

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Menance: 9:38am On Aug 05, 2020
When tribalists start watching BBnaija...

You all are guilty of the same thing. None of you is a saint.
Useless fools..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2020
Mod should ban all those tribal bigots na

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2020
doziefrank07:

Hope it isn't that Laycon trying to make the housemates hate kiddwaya and Erica?
Because I don't understand this his silly search for advice

It is tiring

Dora dey even advise am say make he just remain friends with the girl, say she be nice girl.

I know say Dora no tell am wetin he wan hear, so, later today, another pesin go hear the matter.

E never still talk say Erica tell am say she and Kidd don dey serious yesterday, anytime person ask am about her response to his feelings, he go dey talk wetin she tell am last week, like say she never update am on cureent standings.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2020
Vic2Ree:
[s][/s]
Let me help you with that trash

Fulls everywhere...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2020
topboss:

She did not say anything.

Touch Erica at night, with permission my ass and Erica call his real name Terseer.

Is dat all?

This is too cheap nau?

Go and read wat she wrote again, she is just a helpless Erica fan trying to cover for her failed girl.
How dare you call Erica a "failed girl"?
In what aspect did she fail?
Oh,she failed because she gave herself to a guy she loves and who loves her in return?
I dont get it!!!!
Kidd is a player but he has feelings for Erica and she's the only girl he really cares about,believe it or not!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:

It is tiring

Dora dey even advise am say make he just remain friends with the girl, say she be nice girl.

I know say Dora no tell am wetin he wan hear, so, later today, another pesin go hear the matter.

E never still talk say Erica tell am say she and Kidd don dey serious yesterday, anytime person ask am about her response to his feelings, he go dey talk wetin she tell am last week, like say she never update am on cureent standings.
Exactly,it seems as if he wants to hear something and no one is telling him that thing...
Ebuka might probably tell him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2020
Andrew13:

Leave her now. I think she support tribalism on low key, that's why she is enjoying what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

I heard Eric saying it to someone that there is a thirty minute delay but if it really wasn’t live, dem for don cut that Eric yearns comot na undecided

Also, all those times that Kidd was talking about knowing BBN people, the camera had to move away from him. If delay dey, they would have cut that scene out completely. The Praise/Ka3na episode, Ebuka bleep up on day one or the times when they go on a commercial break right in the middle of an entertaining scene? undecided

It’s very possible sha but highly doubtful.

Delay dey, especially when they go on those their breaks.

Once dem return from the break, you fit no meet conversation wey you leave, or you go meet am, but dem don talk plenty wey you no hear.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2020
Why una hide my post sad na campaign i dey campaign i no enter tribal war angry

Anyways Icons let's help our Guy find his SENSE cool

Vote Laycon

Morning my People smiley

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2020
laycon is in Sifia pains right now,seeing Kidd and erica sitting together and eating like lovers....choi!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2020
Andrew13:

What they guy said is the truth....

Yoruba don too drag matters... and the thread is already going tribal with mods looking elsewhere

Why Yoruba no troll lilo who already has a damage and battered image?

Just asking

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2020
lekan is the god of simps for a reason

Psychedelia:
Laycon says he finds the fact that Erica makes out with Kiddwaya DISRESPECTFUL.
DISRESPECTFUL!!!

Hei! Who do this boy dis thing?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:
laycon is in Sifia pains right now,seeing Kidd and erica sitting together and eating like lovers....choi!

The idiot na very fake Aristotle... low grade god in human form

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2020
thatigboman:
laycon will die of heartbreak in that house
he has a girl friend outside. Was friendzoned from day 1 clearly. Who asked him to catch feelings? He couldn't answer Trikky's question. Imagine wanting to use Erica as side chick. He should be upfront with his girl situation first.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2020
aigmax:

I always make sense cool
only when it comes to stupidity....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
lekan is the god of simps for a reason

Local god of simps grin grin

Eiye boy ... see as woman position am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:

How dare you call Erica a "failed girl"?
In what aspect did she fail?
Oh,she failed because she gave herself to a guy she loves and who loves her in return?
I dont get it!!!!
Kidd is a player but he has feeling for Erica and she's the only girl he really cares about,believe it or not!
Explaining some things to some Nairalanders is like giving goat scholarship....
No one is bothered anymore about what happened,it's this same set of dingbats that keep spilling rub.bish

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2020
Dannyxy:
Omoh... It seems laycon is using this Erica situation to catch cruise for viewers oh....

Who else just reason it??

Ah sweaaarr down.. Seems nigga is gaming, if he is gaming, then I will feel better

No Erica is the one that is gaming laycon,she is very manipulative, do not let her smiling face deceive you.

She has always known that laycon has the biggest fanbase outside the house that was why she started getting closer to him,she only became popular after she smiled at laycon, before then most of us didn't even know her name.

I wish people will look beyond her smiling face and see her for the manipulator that she is,she has succeeded in stealing some of laycon's fans now she doesn't want to let him go because she wants to steal the remaining.

She doesn't have true fans,she has stolen fans from the likes of Laycon,kiddwaya,Tochi,Eric and even trickyTee and she is not stopping yet.

Erica the manipulator.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2020
Good morning guys.
Don't forget to Vote Bright0 and Tolanibaj

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Something tells me that he’s only in the house to do some type of PR for himself and/or his family. Maybe he don fukk up before and this is his chance to come and show the world that he’s actually a cool and easy going guy from a wealthy background. I could be very wrong sha. Me I like to think critically and I have been asking myself why person wey claim say him papa get billions in assets all over the place go enter big brother house (not celebrity big brother o). I just can’t comprehend. There is something fishy about his decision to be in the house. Seyi needed the money cos na name him family get but the money no too go round like that. Tobi comes from a well to do family (not billionaire o) and desperately needed to win the money to be an independent guy. He never ever talked about his dad’s money. Anyway, wetin concern me? Na dem sabi.
Kid papa no too hol again, make una leave Kiddi and his Lamba ...only Ozo has found Kiddi out ,but Ozo na calm guy.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:

Na losers dem be.

All of them na losers and rejects, na wetin make dem fit support reject with their chest and approve his silly behavior

So las las you no even get sense...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2020
sogodihno:

She should clear my guy on the issue, which one is mental connection nonsense?

Biggie pls help me send this picture to Laycon, to know the who.re doesn't worth it.
Even if Biggies send Laykon this pics, he would still want to date Erica, he is there to find love, instead of concentrating on the game, making us waste our votes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin grin grin

True. Make I face my life this morning kiss kiss

Have a lovely day, Naza. wink
You too babe kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2020
Menance:
When tribalists start watching BBnaija...

You all are guilty of the same thing. None of you is a saint.
Useless fools..

You nailed it.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Dezenazil:
he has a girl friend outside. Was friendzoned from day 1 clearly. Who asked him to catch feelings? He couldn't answer Trikky's question. Imagine wanting to use Erica as side chick. He should be upfront with his girl situation first.

Laycon ... No levels...

Imagine laycon dey dream to mount Erica.... hallucination... is terrible angry

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:

only when it comes to stupidity....

And you make no sense when it comes to wisdom

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2020
even if i no like the guy,if i dey that house i go use mouth finish am,na the only way sense fit fall for him head.

Bannylove13:

Local god of simps grin grin

Eiye boy ... see as woman position am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2020
kendrick9:
Is Erica Complaining?
Is it Laycon's ass kidd is rubbing?
Did Laycon bring a wife to BBN?
If Erica isn't complaining and clearly enjoying Kidd's touches then it's none of Laycon's business.
If he has a problem with that why doesn't he confront Erica or kiddwaya rather than making side talks behind their backs.
he purely setting her up for eviction, so he can concentrate. Tboss move)Subtly talking to his fans and all scorned men in the world. Girl chooses rich over poor ugly boy narrative. Erica for the money. Good must win over evil and manipulative people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Bomboiy:

[s]
No Erica is the one that is gaming laycon,she is very manipulative, do not let her smiling face deceive you.

She has always known that laycon has the biggest fanbase outside the house that was why she started getting closer to him,she only became popular after she smiled at laycon, before then most of us didn't even know her name.

I wish people will look beyond her smiling face and see her for the manipulator that she is,she has succeeded in stealing some of laycon's fans now she doesn't want to let him go because she wants to steal the remaining.

She doesn't have true fans,she has stolen fans from the likes of Laycon,kiddwaya,Tochi,Eric and even trickyTee and she is not stopping yet.

Erica the manipulator.[/s]
Probably she has stolen your own fans too?
Trash

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2020
Bomboiy:

Erica the manipulator.

LYcon biggest fan base grin

According to yoruba hype media...

Local simp god..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2020
Bannylove13:

Laycon ... No levels...

Imagine laycon dey dream to mount Erica.... hallucination... is terrible angry
disqualification loading. His fans should start putting him in prayers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.