Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5064150 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2020
stephleena:

lol... even to watch dey tire me these days ohh and we're just two weeks gone fa..

My own now is just to Vote..

Same here although I am gradually recovering from the massive falling hand and ache Erica caused me...lol.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2020
Las Las it's all a game, if you can manipulate, do so. Whatever you want to bring to the table is ok, different people have their different strategies. Don't take it personal it's not that serious. It's all for content.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2020
sogodihno:

U see, u can't counter what I said, tribalistic bigot.

When a known bigot call another bigot

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2020
empress101:
Lol...So ,Erica,laycon,tochi,triky and Kidd just had breakfast and Laycon n Erica proceeded to do d dishes...Laycon initiates his usual convo..He is telling Erica to be respectful with her thing...like Wtf is that cheesy...Erica finally agrees to be respectful and not do it to his face undecided
he said that himself and Erica dont do stuff in Kidd's face. Am still wondering if Laycon and Erica were ever a thing to do stuff. Abi people now frolick with friends these days.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2020
BBN Lockdown Edition 2020 Winner.....

Laycon cool

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Finally in page 2020 cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2020
spinna:
Laycon has started lamentations to Prince and Tricky over his being in Ericas friendzone..

Tricky tell Laycon that hes probably being dragged on twitter

Laycon now saying he sees Erica in dreams..he has gone to meet Dora

Dora giving him advice on how to be in the friendzone
Based on her experience grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
when all of us dey the same house undecided you fit encourage simp behaviour,i no dey encourage simp behaviour abeg

Na your type dey exhibit simp behavior pass. People mostly hate what reminds them of themselves. If his behaviour annoys you so much, that's because a part of you can relate to it. A part you don't like..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2020
2020 page chweny chweny
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2020
Bomboiy:

No Erica is the one that is gaming laycon,she is very manipulative, do not let her smiling face deceive you.

She has always known that laycon has the biggest fanbase outside the house that was why she started getting closer to him,she only became popular after she smiled at laycon, before then most of us didn't even know her name.

I wish people will look beyond her smiling face and see her for the manipulator that she is,she has succeeded in stealing some of laycon's fans now she doesn't want to let him go because she wants to steal the remaining.

She doesn't have true fans,she has stolen fans from the likes of Laycon,kiddwaya,Tochi,Eric and even trickyTee and she is not stopping yet.

Erica the manipulator.
you dey yarn okoto!!!!
If laycon was as smart as you guys portray him to be, he would have left her alone,instead of explaining his rejection to any housemate who cares to listen!
I wont be surprised to find out that you are in thesame predicament with laycon right now!
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by debque(m): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2020
Page 2020. cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2020
Munzy14:

madam n'isi ututu a...cheesy were nwayoo na ...I like how she is playing with umu nwoke ndi mgbuh...grin
Ndi mgbu are pained seriously. They never experret it grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2020
for sale
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2020
Bomboiy:

It will definitely happen again,the girl don fall yakata,we can only prepare for the worst. But even if it happens 100 times I won't stop staning,I won't stop voting.

Laycon that has been acting like mumu wey never see woman before,his fans are still calling him Aristotle and god in human form.

Yes ooo, I have prepared for the worst... I have even forgiven her in advance sef...lol.

Abeg suffri drag Laycon. Some guys dey lose their senses when them dey "in love" and e be like say something sef dey that house wey dey make person lose guard.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Emaax43: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2020
Please Vote Kiddwaya..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2020
Bannylove13:

Laycon ... No levels...

Imagine laycon dey dream to mount Erica.... hallucination... is terrible angry

Ewwww!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tustrange: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2020
Page 2020

Tustrange ifeanyichukwu signed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2020
Ujay01:

Same here although I am gradually recovering from the massive falling hand and ache Erica caused me...lol.

Shit happens ... you will be fine..

Just reason Lilo wey tochi say she too scream...
Vee wey Be Neo LovePeddler ... Tochi say day one moan na die..
Or tolani adebanjo with her chronic masturbating..

Erica na saint jare... na haters the propagate hAtred...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You are not being honest.

Even if Erica was Kidd's wife, it doesn't mean he should be so intrusive. If Erica is chatting with Laycon, Kidd can come around, and join the conversation. But to come there and be all mushy just to deflect attention to himself is rather childish.

Erica may not complain out of politeness, but in life, we don't need people to express their feelings or discomfort before we borrow ourselves sense.

Maybe that is how his father does when his mother is having a conversation, but I find it very unnecessarily childish. If he thinks that he needs to constantly mark his territory by jumping into every conversation that Erica is having with Laycon, and by further louding it by touching her, then he needs to work on his self concept, because that is obviously inferiority complex.

If I was the one talking with your babe, won't you come and mark your territory if you don't like the convo?? Laycon should first of all reason NEO to stop intruding before feeling bad about Kidds interference... He should even be happy Kidd just touch and go instead of sitting with them as well.... Laycon don fall, he's now playing the victim card...

Make that guy no poison Kiddwaya oO... #KiddwayasLifeMatters grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2020
!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2020
Pls guys spare some votes for Tochi and Praise..they love and support our boy OZO. You can download the date/Gotv app from google play.
The voting process
You can vote to keep your favorite housemate in the game by clicking on the vote now button available inside the MyDStv or MyGOtv App.

Pls guys spare some votes for Tochi and Praise. They love and always support our boy Ozo.

Click on the Sign-in button and type in your cell phone number in the international format e.g. +23431234544.
Enter the password you have chosen.
Select your favorite BBN pepper dem housemate.
Enter your number of votes and proceed to cast your vote by clicking on VOTE.
Do not forget that the votes are limited to 100 per DStv or Close user.
MyDStv and MyGOtv App votes do not cost you money.
Data costs apply.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2020
One is a relationship with plenty kissing and sex

The other no kiss yet but that one dominates conversations cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Should: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2020
put on your face mask before commenting.
The year of Corona.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2020
Some guys are just chicken shiiit, just tell the girl you interested. Stop being a pusssy. She not gonna kill you. If she not like you it's better you now. Stop making yourself a slowpoke. And please know you type.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2020
WetSmoke:
Las Las it's all a game, if you can manipulate, do so. Whatever you want to bring to the table is ok, different people have their different strategies. Don't take it personal it's not that serious. It's all for content.
True
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2020
Innocentchild:

He has not come to any conclusion, someone that said kidd being with her annoys him and was asking her ; "Do you like me ?"

He will have this conversation with her again, how many times must she clear him before he gets it.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2020
which kain stupidity be this,so if i hate a person that's dirty it means i'm the same,if i hate a person that's arrogant it means i'm the same undecided guy,you too dull abeg,even the some ladies on this thread have talked about lekan simp attitude and how disgusting it is,so i guess they are simps too.

badinfluence:

Na your type dey exhibit simp behavior pass. People mostly hate what reminds them of themselves. If his behaviour annoys you so much, that's because a part of you can relate to it. A part you don't like..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:

you dey yarn okoto!!!!
If laycon was as smart as you guys portray him to be, he would have left her alone,instead of explaining his rejection to any housemate who cares to listen!
I wont be surprised to find out that you are in thesame predicament with laycon right now!
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

Laycon and the word smart no fit align.... laycon is a stupid simp..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2020
na legit simp he be
Bannylove13:

MAybe na proper simp be that cheesy... laycon colleague

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bulldozer90: 10:08am On Aug 05, 2020
Page 2020

Yeah...I made it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.