Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5064113 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2020
Lhimeet:

So las las you no even get sense...

Bro i'm surprised it took you so long to know this grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 9:50am On Aug 05, 2020
aroundnaija:

Bro i'm surprised it took you so long to know this grin

I bin even think say he get small sense before

He fall my hand with that nonsense him post
undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 9:50am On Aug 05, 2020
Bbnboymay:

Lol he is doing it in his own way nau.. abeg we r human... I even cringed when i saw him this evening but it made sense. Not everyone is mature enough to leave when their happiness is on the line. But hopefully he'll learn
Sometimes you need to be happy and respect your position in other peoples lives... This is obsession, why telling everyone?? nigga is becoming annoying and stupid as if Kiddwaya who snatched Erica from him... grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 9:50am On Aug 05, 2020
Laycon na mumu sha ..Avoid this girl..is that hard?? angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2020
doziefrank07:

Hope it isn't that Laycon trying to make the housemates hate kiddwaya and Erica?
Because I don't understand this his silly search for advice
you get the point.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2020
Bannylove13:

Stories...

U see, u can't counter what I said, tribalistic bigot.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2020
Lol...So ,Erica,laycon,tochi,triky and Kidd just had breakfast and Laycon n Erica proceeded to do d dishes...Laycon initiates his usual convo..He is telling Erica to be respectful with her thing...like Wtf is that cheesy...Erica finally agrees to be respectful and not do it to his face undecided

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2020
Are Eiye this dull...

LYcon is a dull fool... and stupid..

Why allow A lady fvck with Aristotle.... the simp god in human body

Fvck this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:
Erica and Kiddwaya don give Laycon food this early morning, after he don talk their name 50 times in 10 minutes.

Dem dey try be nice to the guy, to show am say just because dem dey do whatever, no mean say dem wan alienate am.

The guy dey there dey catch feelings, dey talk about the two of them like say dem tie him destiny. Say he fit chop their food, after the way he don mock two of them finish since last night, is very telling.

the guy is plain evil.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2020
Coldfeets:

I think you are right.

The show is not live at all.

I say this because sometimes when I am watching the show up to around 11:30 and I am beginning to feel sleepy, I just can't understand why those guys in the house are not even showing any sign of feeling sleepy.

Can you imagine, just the other day, trikytee was eating beans with garri at around after midnite?

It's now beginning to make sense to me while big brother timeline and the real time seems not to match.
getting clearer
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
even if i no like the guy,if i dey that house i go use mouth finish am,na the only way sense fit fall for him head.

I can bet if you see any of those guys, you no go talk. As a matter of fact, most of you wouldn't. No keypads to hide behind.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2020
Dezenazil:
the guy is plain evil.
Is in there nature... is a dna thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2020
Bomboiy:

No Erica is the one that is gaming laycon,she is very manipulative, do not let her smiling face deceive you.

She has always known that laycon has the biggest fanbase outside the house that was why she started getting closer to him,she only became popular after she smiled at laycon, before then most of us didn't even know her name.

I wish people will look beyond her smiling face and see her for the manipulator that she is,she has succeeded in stealing some of laycon's fans now she doesn't want to let him go because she wants to steal the remaining.

She doesn't have true fans,she has stolen fans from the likes of Laycon,kiddwaya,Tochi,Eric and even trickyTee and she is not stopping yet.

Erica the manipulator.
You are talking rubbish....grin I guess we ain't watching the same show, Perhaps you watching BigBrotherIkorodu....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2020
Dezenazil:
he purely setting her up for eviction, so he can concentrate. Tboss move)Subtly talking to his fans and all scorned men in the world. Girl chooses rich over poor ugly boy narrative. Erica for the money. Good must win over evil and manipulative people.
right.
Me thinks this is his strategy for him to trend and highlights...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2020
How these fools turn Erica bashing to tribal thing is beyond me, as if she is the only house mate that has been dragged on this thread.

ICONs don't be distracted, let use votes to give our guy sense.

VOTE Laycon to 32052.
Laycon for the money

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Lhimeet:

I bin even think say he get small sense before

He fall my hand with that nonsense him post
undecided

Laycon don dey fall hand since, una dey practice 'look away'

Abeg take your other hand hold the one wey don fall. Pele.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2020
kendrick9:
Is Erica Complaining?
Is it Laycon's ass kidd is rubbing?
Did Laycon bring a wife to BBN?
If Erica isn't complaining and clearly enjoying Kidd's touches then it's none of Laycon's business.
If he has a problem with that why doesn't he confront Erica or kiddwaya rather than making side talks behind their backs.

You are not being honest.

Even if Erica was Kidd's wife, it doesn't mean he should be so intrusive. If Erica is chatting with Laycon, Kidd can come around, and join the conversation. But to come there and be all mushy just to deflect attention to himself is rather childish.

Erica may not complain out of politeness, but in life, we don't need people to express their feelings or discomfort before we borrow ourselves sense.

Maybe that is how his father does when his mother is having a conversation, but I find it very unnecessarily childish. If he thinks that he needs to constantly mark his territory by jumping into every conversation that Erica is having with Laycon, and by further louding it by touching her, then he needs to work on his self concept, because that is obviously inferiority complex.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2020
Bannylove13:

The idiot na very fake Aristotle... low grade god in human form
kwa kwa kwa who dash laycon god in human form? na dog in human form! Nkita! Aja! see am!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2020
badinfluence:

I can bet if I see any of those guys, I no go talk. As a matter of fact, most of us wouldn't. No keypads to hide behind.

Not everyone is you..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2020
Bomboiy:

No Erica is the one that is gaming laycon,she is very manipulative, do not let her smiling face deceive you.

She has always known that laycon has the biggest fanbase outside the house that was why she started getting closer to him,she only became popular after she smiled at laycon, before then most of us didn't even know her name.

I wish people will look beyond her smiling face and see her for the manipulator that she is,she has succeeded in stealing some of laycon's fans now she doesn't want to let him go because she wants to steal the remaining.

She doesn't have true fans,she has stolen fans from the likes of Laycon,kiddwaya,Tochi,Eric and even trickyTee and she is not stopping yet.

Erica the manipulator.
prove how she knows this

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2020
when all of us dey the same house undecided you fit encourage simp behaviour,i no dey encourage simp behaviour abeg

badinfluence:

I can bet if you see any of those guys, you no go talk. As a matter of fact, most of you wouldn't. No keypads to hide behind.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa
who dash laycon god in human form?
na dog in human form!
Nkita!
Aja!
see am!

Hehehehehehehehehe.... both look alike... hehehehehehehehe

Baddest niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Another free trends this voting week cool cool

Keep it coming all trend na trend grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:

Laycon don dey fall hand since, una dey practice 'look away'

Abeg take your other hand hold the one wey don fall. Pele.

I dey call Laycon bluffs here steady

You come dey generalize, e make sense to you?

Open mouth call people wey dey support Laycon losers, you sef reason am? E no gel at all
angry

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2020
Bannylove13:
Are Eiye this dull...

LYcon is a dull fool... and stupid..

Why allow A lady fvck with Aristotle.... the simp god in human body

Fvck this

Eiye...?? Hope you know what you saying before they start dragging him online like small tiger gen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2020
If Laycon feels disrespected with the lovey dovey acts of Kiddrica,so what should Wathoni and co feel?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You are not being honest.

Even if Erica was Kidd's wife, it doesn't mean he should be so intrusive. If Erica is chatting with Laycon, Kidd can come around, and join the conversation. But to come there and be all mushy just to deflect attention to himself is rather childish.

Erica may not complain out of politeness, but in life, we don't need people to express their feelings or discomfort before we borrow ourselves sense.

Maybe that is how his father does when his mother is having a conversation, but I find it very unnecessarily childish. If he thinks that he needs to constantly mark his territory by jumping into every conversation that Erica is having with Laycon, and by further louding it by touching her, then he needs to work on his self concept, because that is obviously inferiority complex.

All facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2020
Bannylove13:

Not everyone is you..
Very funny.. I never mentioned you. But clearly, your conscience is messing with you.. Go and be at peace..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
when all of us dey the same house undecided you fit encourage simp behaviour,i no dey encourage simp behaviour abeg

MAybe na proper simp be that cheesy... laycon colleague
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:
This morning and Dora na the latest persoj to hear of Laycon's obsession with Erica

The guy just dey repeat the same thing, "Kiddi keeps holding her on the waist when I'm there"

He come talk say dem talk last night

Dora ask am wetin Erica talk.

Instead make Laycon answer wetin Erica talk last night, he dodge the question, dey yarn another thing.

Before the end of today, another two people at least, go hear this story.

Last week, people been dey get irritated when Erica talk she and Kiddi matter two times in one day, hope Laycon matter don dey irritate una too.

this lekan dey do like novice sometimes. I been de tink say na street

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.