Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5005907 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:
you for add sey he carry knife to stab prince na...

grin
Knife is veey far from him that's whygrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
Slynation:

Nigerians and Sentiments.... Your fav phucked up and you refused to acknowledge the fact, he even wanted to approach Prince with blows but was restrained by Triky yet it fine by you...

See if you no get sense better avoid me...E get why!! #Thankio
You are trying way too hard to show that you have sense,but you don't
My fave is Erica and I don't see any wrong in any Leader calling someone to order
Will Prince walk out without excuse if Ebuka was speaking??
Avoid me if you don't have any sensible thing to say

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Cerebralbeing:
Ozo has messed up his game. This anger tonight is coming from a place of jealousy. How do you tell a fellow housemate to shut up his mouth.

The guy clearly has anger bottled up in quietness. When he screamed yesterday, I saw the devil in him.

Oshey... Devil seer!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bobo121(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dannyxy:
True... The day dem mean you, na fire..
True..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chivalerie: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
eneabu83:
But is Erica's beauty not overated Laidis? lipsrsealed

You lie

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by orgylover: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Just imagine it was laycon that did that

You would be saying something else

Some people sha
if it is laycon we for slap am na. is he fine like ozo?, is he fresh like ozo?, does he have masters? are girls breajing their heads for him? lets be guided please. in praise voice

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
We all know Ozo will pacify prince later with very calm words of wisdom... and they will shake hands and have a drink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
galaxyball:
I thought Ozo was acting o, so Tony Umez can vex like this? cheesy
You see? he is NO Tony Umez grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:
prince has truly been on his buttons

Nengi caused this one, ozo is becoming emotional, maybe it was random, waiting to watch it on twitter before I conclude
his anger was unnecessary, and I know he felt embarrassed with the way Prince was so calm... He will apologize to Prince again, so it doesn't seem it's nengi matter underlined... Nengi will be feeling herself grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
doziefrank07:
Na so pesin dey mad ooo
Kwakwa kwa kwa kwa
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
Cerebralbeing:
Ozo has messed up his game. This anger tonight is coming from a place of jealousy. How do you tell a fellow housemate to shut up his mouth.

The guy clearly has anger bottled up in quietness. When he screamed yesterday, I saw the devil in him.
how you take know wetin devil look like?

You done meet am before

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
orgylover:
if it is laycon we for slap am na. is he fine like ozo?, is he fresh like ozo?, does he have masters? are girls breajing their heads for him? lets be guided please. in praise voice
Do you have any of those things you mentioned up there

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Just imagine it was laycon that did that

You would be saying something else

Some people sha
Shut up! Don't drag Laycon into this
Everyone is expected to show utmost respect to the HOH
Let Laycon win HOH first

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Vanessa88:

Ozo wanted to establish the fact that he was in control and hoh, when he told Prince to apologize to everybody over that insignificant lapse of Prince... Meanwhile Prince has been subtly dealing mercilessly with Ozo
What did Prince do?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dannyxy:
his anger was unnecessary, and I know he felt embarrassed with the way Prince was so calm... He will apologize to Prince again, so it doesn't seem it's nengi matter underlined... Nengi will be feeling herself grin
I swear, she now knows that he is hurting

If they win, he can look at that moment as the moment he changed their chances but if they dont cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
And that was not a normal shout o cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Broobembem:
I don't know why most Nigerians are like this, always supporting rubbish over sensible things all because of unnecessary sympathy.

Who the fvck is Laycon?

He isn't smart, not intelligent, not wise enough to know his level and place in a woman's heart, he's financially challenged, vertically challenged, looking like an Ikorodu rejected stockfish with mopping stick on his head, no swag, no composure, a male gossip, busy badmouthing Erica the only lady who got close to him out of her kindness and good heart, with his gworogworo teeth.

I blame Erica, she was cool and nice enough to accept a rejected Ikorodu ariskwatu as a friend, all to be paid back with gossips and badmouthing.

I completely agree with you but the sad reality is that Laycon appears to have an unreasoning and rabid fanbase (rivalled by only Tacha imo). The more you point out his flaws, the more triggered and defensive they get, and the more votes they aggressively churn out for him. It's the sad fact and/or reality we have to deal with. Unless something unprecedented happens between now and the final days, based on the current standings, Laycon is going home with the 85mil. Easily.

I'm not saying Laycon doesn't deserve to win. I really don't have a problem with him. I just don't like how his fans have put him on a pedestal, for NOTHING. We saw this happen with Tacha last year, and honestly she had a fùcking HIGH chance of winning if not that she got disqualified. This kind of stuff makes the game sooooo predictable and boring for most people. If Laycon does win, it's not a problem though. Happy days. But he doesnt deserve the money any more than Prince or Tochi or Praise.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dannyxy:
how can Nengi feel herself when she the matter doesn't concern.

Biko she's still recovering from the stunt Ozo pulled on her on monday evening and the heavy "who wants to date you?"question he asked her yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Ozo is still pissed at prince

After saying sorry, they are supposed to hug each other

lol grin like kids hugging it out
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Cerebralbeing:

Hian....
Some people ehn just derive joy in yarning dust

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by orgylover: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Slynation:

Nigerians and Sentiments.... Your fav phucked up and you refused to acknowledge the fact, he even wanted to approach Prince with blows but was restrained by Triky yet it fine by you...

See if you no get sense better avoid me...E get why!! #Thankio
soon i will bust a nut in your mouth. keep talking rubbish angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanessa88(f): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
fitzmayowa:

There was no reason for Prince to apologise he just did for the sake of the group am very sure in his head he has thought of the outburst to have Nengi undertone...

Prince has been one of the most active HMs during this current task coming up with songs etc, so I see no reason why the outburst at him was warranted...

Prince apologized out of shock at Ozo's authoritative tone...which is normal cos he wasn't expecting such reaction from Ozo... He didn't know what the consequences of not apologizing was

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I swear, she now knows that he is hurting

If they win, he can look at that moment as the moment he changed their chances but if they dont cry
if they dont........ I am listening
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:
We all know Ozo will pacify prince later with very calm words of wisdom... and they will shake hands and have a drink
ozo didnt hug him

That is a very bad sign

Remember when he said nothing will provoke him, well nengi is causing issues, wish it was someone else cause they will use this issue to say ozo is in love cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by orgylover: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Do you have any of those things you mentioned up there
yes and money tongue tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:
when you are HOH are the fears of losing wager hits you, maybe you'll understand.

Prince is on Nengi's matter.
Ozo is not.. Maybe Ozo was considering that in week 1.

And prince def can't be on Nengi's matter when she has rejected him up to 4 times
Please let stop lying to ourselves,then why should Ozo apologized for not picking her as his deputy even tho he made the right choice.... Continue deceiving yourself....

I don't think someone can shout at me like that and I will still keep my composure like Prince to the extent of going on with the rehearsal as if nothing happened.... I for don go sleep like Praise yesterday

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:
if they dont........ I am listening
he will look hurt and weak

They will gossip him tonight, they have to win tomorrow, that's the only way now
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Vanessa88:

Prince apologized out of shock at Ozo's authoritative tone...which is normal cos he wasn't expecting such reaction from Ozo... He didn't know what the consequences of not apologizing was

You are right though he apologized out of shock, if it was someone like Lucy who shouts at everything am very sure he won't acknowledge her...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:
ozo didnt hug him

That is a very bad sign

Remember when he said nothing will provoke him, well nengi is causing issues, wish it was someone else cause they will use this issue to say ozo is in love cry
nengi is causing issues? Not prince? Wonderful.. so Nengi was the onr who walked away? Wow

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by orgylover: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:
ozo didnt hug him

That is a very bad sign

he is real, this is what th show is about. you come for my girl,i dont hug u. i war u

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zizim: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
orgylover:
we dont care , anything a fresh boi like ozo do is right

True.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
The honest truth is that if it was Lehkon that ozo shouted at like that.....2000 more votes would have gone to him this week, any mistreatment of that guy gives him more fans.... undecided
I love the way Prince is acting like nothing happened, it takes a level of calmness and maturity....but then that level of anger ozo showed was obviously more than prince walking away to ease himself....it would have been justified if he had warned him several times before. undecided7

There is more to it....time would explain

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.