Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5012392 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
When I said Ozo is the husband to register you for online courses and you wouldn't attempt failing those courses because only God fit save you if your dare. lipsrsealed

Such a beautiful flip. From Tony Umez to Pete Edochie, nice. kiss tongue

Where was Erica running to though? grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jake420: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Can we all pray or donate for Lebanon?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Slynation:

Please let stop lying to ourselves,then why should Ozo apologized for not picking her as his deputy even tho he made the right choice.... Continue deceiving yourself....

I don't think someone can shout at me like that and I will still keep my composure like Prince to the extent of going on with the rehearsal as if nothing happened.... I for don go sleep like Praise yesterday
quote his aoology.. i am listening.

Nengi was carrying face. He had to let her understand that it's not that deep.

Apology ko.. Adam's Apple ni
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by orgylover: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Just imagine it was laycon that did that

You would be saying something else

Some people sha
Shut up! Don't drag Laycon into this
Everyone is expected to show utmost respect to the HOH
Let Laycon win HOH first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oraelena: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nengi's men at it, Kidd and Laycon are next.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:
prince has truly been on his buttons

Nengi caused this one, ozo is becoming emotional, maybe it was random, waiting to watch it on twitter before I conclude
For all we know, Ozo was gingering about the lax attitude towards the tax, I don't know how you arrived at this outrageous conclusions LoL

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ambber:
lol grin like kids hugging it out
mike always did that

Ozo just pushed prince to nengi hard, he knows ozo button now and he will do worst, prince is malicious, he is the one that started putting head when she played with him, he will do more now

Ozo opened himself too much tonight, I understand him its painful

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Slynation:

[s]Please let stop lying to ourselves,then why should Ozo apologized for not picking her as his deputy even tho he made the right choice.... Continue deceiving yourself....

I don't think someone can shout at me like that and I will still keep my composure like Prince to the extent of going on with the rehearsal as if nothing happened.... I for don go sleep like Praise yesterday[/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
orgylover:
he is real, this is what th show is about. you come for my girl,i dont hug u. i war u
my girl kwa?

Nengi is not Ozo's girl.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanessa88(f): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rossycee:

What did Prince do?

Prince walked out on the group when Ozo was addressing the group, Ozo took offence and used the golden opportunity to demonstrate his authority as head of house who is in control of the group

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by orgylover: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
ok guys, let me give my preek some attention. see you tomorrow. next to leave the house is laycon and nengi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oraelena:

Lekan will shrinkkkk cheesy grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tochi has a good acting skill.
Prince is trying too

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Vic2Ree:

For all we know, Ozo was gingering about the lax attitude towards the tax, I don't know how you arrived at this outrageous conclusions LoL
have you seen the video

Fear wouldn't let me post link

Ozo screamed shut up multiple times and walked towards prince

Twitter is talking about prince now, prince na boring guy, the hype will die but ozo lost alot coming out like that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by echobazz: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Vic2Ree:

I completely agree with you but the sad reality is that Laycon appears to have an unreasoning and rabid fanbase (rivalled by only Tacha imo). The more you point out his flaws, the more triggered and defensive they get, and the more votes they aggressively churn out for him. It's the sad fact and/or reality we have to deal with. Unless something unprecedented happens between now and the final days, based on the current standings, Laycon is going home with the 85mil. Easily.

I'm not saying Laycon doesn't deserve to win. I really don't have a problem with him. I just don't like how his fans have put him on a pedestal, for NOTHING. We saw this happen with Tacha last year, and honestly she had a fùcking HIGH chance of winning if not that she got disqualified. This kind of stuff makes the game sooooo predictable and boring for most people. If Laycon does win, it's not a problem though. Happy days. But he doesnt deserve the money any more than Prince or Tochi or Praise.

Nice one...

You were making sense at the beginning but the ending was absolutely rubbish...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oraelena:

Prince is Nengi's man.

Ozo is not in that chat. He's a free man.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Getnewinfo: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Jake420:

When women were killed in Kaduna, i didnt see u post.

God punish you. Ewu

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by orgylover: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:
my girl kwa?

Nengi is not Ozo's girl.
i mean housegirl. i mistyped. tongue tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
I will not be shocked to see

#Layconourfela trending

Boy can sing sha. I am waiting for more musical task, so he can shine well..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:
have you seen the video

Fear wouldn't let me post link

Twitter is talking about prince now, prince na boring guy, the hype will die but ozo lost alot coming out like that
the only thing Ozo lost was temper...

It's beginning to get to him that if they lose that wager, they are bleeped.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:
nengi is causing issues? Not prince? Wonderful.. so Nengi was the onr who walked away? Wow
people can see

No need to act, accept it the issue will die faster
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by orgylover: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Jake420:
omo the thing tire me o. i cant even belive that there is no hash tag pray for lebanon. if this was usa or france or uk, no body go hear word. this world sef no balance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
doziefrank07:

You are trying way too hard to show that you have sense,but you don't
My fave is Erica and I don't see any wrong in any Leader calling someone to order
Will Prince walk out without excuse if Ebuka was speaking??
Avoid me if you don't have any sensible thing to say
Like I said you still a kid... I don't expect you to understand anything...
They never born any person well make e shout for me like that let alone on Live tv... Ask your sense if it was Nengi whether Ozo would have raised his voice like that.... Abeg shift make fresh air dey blow me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
orgylover:
i mean housegirl. i mistyped. tongue tongue tongue
except that
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Getnewinfo:

When women were killed in Kaduna, i didnt see u post.

God punish you. Ewu
Ah ah
What happen na??
Shey you na am before?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Neo is doing really good with his acting...

CC

Venita

Como estas?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Slynation:

Like I said you still a kid... I don't expect you to understand anything...
They never born any person well make e shout for me like that let alone on Live tv... Ask you sense if it was Nengi whether Ozo would have raised his voice like that.... Abeg shift make fresh air dey blow me
I have asked myself. The answer is Yes.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oraelena: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:

Prince is Nengi's man.

Ozo is not in that chat. He's a free man.

You wish what do you think the outburst was all about? Ozo is hurting.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:
have you seen the video
I have

I don't know what picture you're trying to paint here but I'll just repeat this: For all we know, Ozo was gingering about the lax attitude towards the tax, I don't know how you arrived at this outrageous conclusions

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Vic2Ree:

I completely agree with you but the sad reality is that Laycon appears to have an unreasoning and rabid fanbase (rivalled by only Tacha imo). The more you point out his flaws, the more triggered and defensive they get, and the more votes they aggressively churn out for him. It's the sad fact and/or reality we have to deal with. Unless something unprecedented happens between now and the final days, based on the current standings, Laycon is going home with the 85mil. Easily.

I'm not saying Laycon doesn't deserve to win. I really don't have a problem with him. I just don't like how his fans have put him on a pedestal, for NOTHING. We saw this happen with Tacha last year, and honestly she had a fùcking HIGH chance of winning if not that she got disqualified. This kind of stuff makes the game sooooo predictable and boring for most people. If Laycon does win, it's not a problem though. Happy days. But he doesnt deserve the money any more than Prince or Tochi or Praise.

you made point but that you agreed with him, is just funny... How are the rest more deserving than him?... Guy has showed his talent, so how is he not deserving?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:
people can see

No need to act, accept it the issue will die faster
people choose to lie to themselves.

We keep seeing Ozone Ozone everyday.

Answer me honestly... is there an Ozone?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by quivah(f): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Neo is a good actor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.