Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5012035 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by smellingKPEKUS: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
erica for the money, nengi leaves soon so we can donate sperm to her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Prince is martured abeg...He is still flowing like nothing happened.. smileyI will throw him some votes

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:
the only thing Ozo lost was temper...

It's beginning to get to him that if they lose that wager, they are bleeped.

I'd have lost my cool too sha. Imagine having to lead adults that have managed to lose their wager back to back and someone decides to leave rehearsals without permission? Thunder!!!! angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
atjo:
I don't like the guy cos he always disrespect ozo indirectly(lowkey things) if u watch the show closely infact I liked how ozo checked him tonight because people take gentle guys for granted
You really dey follow the show.....Prince has been beefing Ozo codedly...the balm thing too...when Ozo asked where balm dey ,the non chalant way he pointed to where the balm was,without even looking was so bad...may be because Ozo wanted to use the balm on Nengi.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oraelena: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Lekan will shrinkkkk cheesy grin grin grin

Honestly I can just imagine the sight.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Slynation:

Like I said you still a kid... I don't expect you to understand anything...
They never born any person well make e shout for me like that[b] let alone on Live tv.[/b].. Ask your sense if it was Nengi whether Ozo would have raised his voice like that.... Abeg shift make fresh air dey blow me
That's the thing,you can't be in that position..@bolded
Keep on dragging words with your children at home
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oraelena:

You wish what do you think the outburst was all about? Ozo is hurting.
ofcourse.. He's d head of house and he wont have them lose the wager in his regime

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
echobazz:

Nice one...

You were making sense at the beginning but the ending was absolutely rubbish...
You said part of my post is rubbish, but didn't actually address the part that was rubbish. So I can dismiss this as a childish response

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanessa88(f): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:
mike always did that

Ozo just pushed prince to nengi hard, he knows ozo button now and he will do worst, prince is malicious, he is the one that started putting head when she played with him, he will do more now

Ozo opened himself too much tonight, I understand him its painful

Yeah, he took the matter out of proportion but it's all good... Now we all know that part of him, that he is not totally Tony Umez

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
empress101:
Prince is martyred abeg...He is still flowing like nothing happened.. smileyI will throw him some votes
yeah. He got the message and has moved on
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dannyxy:
you made point but that you agreed with him, is just funny...
I agreed with him on the fact that Laycon doesn't exactly stand out from the rest of the housemates.

How are the rest more deserving than him?... Guy has showed his talent, so how is he not deserving?
I will defend this accusation when you point out anywhere I claimed Laycon doesn't deserve the money

Over to you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
empress101:
Prince is martyred abeg...He is still flowing like nothing happened.. smileyI will throw him some votes
small scream would have the fine

Losing your temper and walking towards the person cry if prince had talked back and ozo shouted him down, e for sweet me but it's the silence and sorry cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
doziefrank07:

That's the thing,you can't be in that position..@bolded
Keep on dragging words with your children at home
Very soon my GF will drop one for me... But before then avoid me until you get sense grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dannyxy:
I don't know where the idea of an undeserving winner in a people oriented show like "big brother", where people of diverse opinion vote for the winner came from..

We are smart people, and it's just gullible to say things like efe, miracle, mercy was not deserving, you might not like them, but a million other people did, it's all about numbers, humans are dynamic, but we keep talking on this thread as if there is an on and off switch forcing people to crown a particular person winner...

On a show like big brother, there is nothing like an "undeserving winner"... And it's ridiculous to see acclaim "smart people" make such statements, I didn't like that mercy won, but was she undeserving of it, Nooo, getting to that final, she deserved winning like any other person..

Let sentiment not cloud our sense of reasoning every time, that we make fallacious, vain statements...
Its normal bro.

Intimidation begets okoto opinion...cheesy

What matters is focus.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Stanning an overhyped delawood must be stressful though.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:
mike always did that

Ozo just pushed prince to nengi hard, he knows ozo button now and he will do worst, prince is malicious, he is the one that started putting head when she played with him, he will do more now

Ozo opened himself too much tonight, I understand him its painful
as usual. The only thing you care about.. ozone ozone ozone.

News flash. Ozo doesn't care about Ozone as much as you do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oraelena: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
I can't wait for the male gossips to resume Night shift. I'll like to hear what they think about the Ozo et Prince Brouhaha.
I can bet the beef will not end tonight despite the apologies.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by braimeddy: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
I don't understand why Nengi is wearing dark shade this night
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Slynation:

Very soon my GF will drop one for me... But before then avoid me until you get sense grin
Your gf not wife??
I see where all these your senseless talks are coming from...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zizim:

True.

Damn those monkey eyes.

Looks like trickytee
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:
as usual. The only thing you care about.. ozone ozone ozone.

News flash. Ozo doesn't care about Ozone as much as you do.
he doesnt care and he screams at prince Like that

Have you seen the video cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:
small scream would have the fine

Losing your temper and walking towards the person cry if prince had talked back and ozo shouted him down, e for sweet me but it's the silence and sorry cry
Exactly my point... That was just so uncalled for as if they have been beefing for long
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Be like say this yellow fowl don dey feel himself.. Idiat
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
After watching Ozo and Prince's altercation multiple times, I don conclude say, na Prince win.

The way wey the guy waka pass Ozo, dey chew him gum dey go, like say e no dey hear anything, come even put hand inside pocket join.

Nah! That's some G shit grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:
he doesnt care and he screams at prince Like that

Have you seen the video cheesy
watched what video.

I saw it live.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oraelena: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:
ofcourse.. He's d head of house and he wont have them lose the wager in his regime
Eric was sleeping he did not shout how come it's when Prince got up that he lost his cool?
There is more to this than meets the eyes.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oraelena:

Eric was sleeping he did not shout how come it's when Prince got up that he lost his cool?
There is more to this than meets the eyes.
Oshey. OMNIKNOWETH

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oraelena:
I can't wait for the male gossips to resume Night shift. I'll like to hear what they think about the Ozo et Prince Brouhaha.
I can bet the beef will not end tonight despite the apologies.
ozo has men that will always have his back

Eric, neo and tochi are his men

Any gossip will be mostly ladies

Bright is the one I want to hear cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
EricaNyansh:

Can you boldly say Mercy is on her own without anything about her?

You must be living in the caves to make this evaluation.
Abeg remove Mercy from that list jor...

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by atjo: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
fitzmayowa:

There was no reason for Prince to apologise he just did for the sake of the group am very sure in his head he has thought of the outburst to have Nengi undertone...

Prince has been one of the most active HMs during this current task coming up with songs etc, so I see no reason why the outburst at him was warranted...
I don't why u guys are supporting prince what he did was wrong ozo will never do that and it has nothing to do with nengi becos when he was deputy head of house during rehearsals ozo never walked out on them this prince guys always disrespected ozo low key things I figured this out last week.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tochi is a good actor

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:
After watching Ozo and Prince's altercation multiple times, I don conclude say, na Prince win.

The way wey the guy waka pass Ozo, dey chew him gum dey go, like say e no dey hear anything, come even put hand inside pocket join.

Nah! That's some G shit grin grin

So many things to look at in that video, neo, dora, nengi, erica

Was like an artworks

So many things happening

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.