Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5006138 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Make prince carry am abeg
Ozo no want her again oo
ArchAnge1:
mike always did that

Ozo just pushed prince to nengi hard, he knows ozo button now and he will do worst, prince is malicious, he is the one that started putting head when she played with him, he will do more now

Ozo opened himself too much tonight, I understand him its painful
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
TheMainMan:
very good

i love her confidence and the way she just speaks

plus she knows what she wants

Her voice is no surprise to me coz i heard she attends one cele church in london

No wonder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
hmmmm...the HMs were so engrossed in the romantic play between Neo and Erica,they forgot their own role in the play!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=92499975][/quote]

I have a big bucker I have been collecting from you since.

Maybe you might want to drink from it too... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
"Some dumb narratives shaa weren't y'all the ones calling ozo a weakling, he's just screamed at the housemates to sit up for their wager task, now he's a fool for overacting, y'all are stupid and I mean it" from Twitter
Well said

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by atjo: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
caprini1:
You really dey follow the show.....Prince has been beefing Ozo codedly...the balm thing too...when Ozo asked where balm dey ,the non chalant way he pointed to where the balm was,without even looking was so bad...may be because Ozo wanted to use the balm on Nengi.
your head dey there oga . cos I think peeps should stop watching bbnaija on Twitter and Facebook and other blogs becos they don't watch prior to know d exact gists but 5mins clips posted on social media and they start dragging with dat.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oraelena:

Honestly I can just imagine the sight.

I'm sorry cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Prettypinkyy:
Ozo no want her again oo
I expect total withdrawal after that

Nengi matter is closed till further notice

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
bentenny:
hmmmm...the HMs were so engrossed in the romantic play between Neo and Erica,they forgot their own role in the play!
someone will now say Erica doesn't have any talent
Or say she is a bad actress

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oraelena:
Nengi is the common denominator between Ozo and Prince don't blame people for thinking that fight has something to do with her.
you are yet to define the chord that clmnects Nengi to Ozo. We are listening.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
orgylover:
yes and money tongue tongue tongue
You no dey taya to open new accounts to troll Erica?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
Our resident armchair psychologists will come and start telling you Ozo's bile is connected to Nengi, with no proof whatsoever!

BBN housemates are giving me headache already, their fans wan follow join. SMDH
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
I like both Ozo and prince. Prince’s reaction to Ozo took a lot. Kudos to him. I Stan Ozo but I have to be honest with the situation.

His anger is as a result of his own failures. He has lost twice now; back to back. He is not happy at all about it. He is very competitive. He dosent want to loose a third time but it’s no one’s fault that He chose the weaklings in his team both times. He has to deal with it. This show is not for carry friend along. At the end of the day, Neo will pick Eric over him and like wise. He is smart so he needs to stick to being smart and play the game.

I strongly believe that Ozo deeply dislikes prince way more than prince dislikes him. His shouting at prince is deeper than surface level.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
doziefrank07:

stop posting Erica pics you making Laycon fans angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Prettypinkyy:
Ozo no want her again oo
Ozo isn't even desperate for any Ozone rubbish..

That guy is obsessed with Ozone. To him, everything Ozo does, is because of Nengi.

And I really don't get it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Outbursts are necessary once in a while...sends a clear message cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:
you are yet to define the chord that clmnects Nengi to Ozo. We are listening.
Ozo: *shits in the toilet*

Fans: Nengi is making him to purge!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Amillionn:
I like both Ozo and prince. Prince’s reaction to Ozo took a lot. Kudos to him. I Stan Ozo but I have to be honest with the situation.

His anger is as a result of his own failures. He has lost twice now; back to back. He is not happy at all about it. He is very competitive. He dosent want to loose a third time but it’s no one’s fault that He chose the weaklings in his team both times. He has to deal with it. This show is not for carry friend along. At the end of the day, Neo will pick Eric over him and like wise. He is smart so he needs to stick to being smart and play the game.

I strongly believe that Ozo deeply dislikes prince way more than prince dislikes him. His shouting at prince is deeper than surface level.
you're the 1st person saying the half-truth. Not those e-diots mentioning Nengi's name up and down.

Dude hates to lose. And he won't have them lose their wager especially in his reign. Haba!

Where you messed up.. Ozo didn't choose his teammates.. they pick names from a ballot

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
doziefrank07:

You say
She looks way prettier without makeup
K
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
This Nengi is almost useless in this play, no enthusiasm, no zeal, no energy.....she just carry big black shade dey do like pesin wey no dey mess.... undecided

e sure me say her mess go smell pass Abba kyari corpse... undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Prettypinkyy:
But talk true
E no sweet u ni grin

Maybe, maybe not, maybe. grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sunnycliff(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nengi and Kaisha have zero commitment in this wager task

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=Amillionn post=92500510
He chose the weaklings in his team both times.

He didn't choose today, it was random selection.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Amillionn:

This is so far the most accurate analysis of what transpired. Well done

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Vic2Ree:

Ozo: *shits in the toilet*

Fans: Nengi is making him to purge!!!!
it is just stupid.

If they were dating OR if Ozo was going aroung telling Nengi "l like you, I like you, I like you" (the way Prince does to Nengi and the way Laycon does to erica), it would have been understandable.

Ozo and Nengi have nothing together. They are just co housemates

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
see kid dance grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
@ItsCookie, I was screaming while laughing, especially towards the end grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
Beorn1:

They showed part 1 yesterday and now about to show part 2. I've watched both movies in the past, but I'm gonna watch the part 2 again tonight. The part 2 is one of my favourite comedy movies. BBN can wait. Nothing fun is going on and I don't watch their rehearsals.

The movie is on now.
Just finished.

As usual, I've got headache from laughing... cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamsegzy25: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
They tagged him Mr gentleman Mr classy Mr intelligent Mr calmness Mr sophisticated

Small dodgy position during Truth or Dare Mr classy don run show him true colour

We are watching them in 3D

Prince na man you be for not uttering a single word during the altercation...

Ikorodu Agbero and Cultist boy never fight for that house but Mr first class don already display agberonism for national TV

Is God not wonderful

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
stop posting Erica pics you making Laycon fans angry undecided
Sorry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lol neo sef funny guy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
doziefrank07:

She is good no doubt!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.