Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5018208 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dansuqi:

Downchelsea is that you
Lol it's up Arsenal cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LimeLyte: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
This prince na viking..Why everything red always?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Gmajor:

What happened?
The simp's depressed state will soon disqualify him
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Biggaboi:

Bro's response to he "House dynamics" question can probably also explain why Ozo was quick to apologise for his outburst to Prince after the latter walked out on the members during the rehearsals yesterday. And also his meeting Prince one on one to apologize again. Makes sense that he's trying to be in everyone's good book
Or maybe because he's just a nice guy who felt the need to apologise after being a bit tough......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
fitzmayowa:

You know loff can make someone blind...cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na who want to go blind will....The blind might be letting go of some things, Just to make adjustments and accommodate.

I am relating to reality o, and not Laycon and BB matters..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
This ginger farmer cheesy

It's Good news that u are a laycon supporter Considering ur badluck record wink
It sweet my belle grin

I'm guessing you're a Kiddwaya fan. Same people dragging Ozo here since now he's HoH they faced Laycon cause they know those two are way way better than him.

Well continue Las Las your boy will see final but will not win. The 85 mill is for Laycon

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Eeghe:

It completely cracked me up cheesy

Evangelist no wan forget him roots...cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
iCONs please ignore haters

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
nazablossom:
The way he's going,he shouldn't end up like kemen o grin

Good luck to him.
It is not sexual attraction na...cheesy

He just like her deep..If u are talking kemen, na kidd....lmao that one be like his tank is looking for where to offload even after collecting one mouth the thing eju be gi ya afor.....Lets pray he won't kemen nengi.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Innocentchild:

Or maybe because he's just a nice guy who felt the need to apologise after being a bit tough......
Could be but we can't rule out the former suggestion. Everyone in the house is now tense due to the new eviction method and the DS confessions clearly showed it. It's clear now that the new trend is to be nice to everyone as it may count for u if u come up for eviction on Sunday. Even the bully Praise has stopped picking on Laycon,something he did for fun at the slightest chance last week!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Boys wey babes don finish their lives because them no get money and looks go come here dey form anti red pill, anti beta male, anti chivalry grin

Very easy for timid a$$ depressed rejects to hide behind computer and live their dream lives of being the misogynistic alpha male wey women dey salivate for grin grin grin. Una better wake up and accept your reality o. Una no fine no come hold bar no mean say una kill person. No need to vex. Go out and hustle for woman o. Otherwise na Nairaland una go live that fantasy life until old age hit una grin

I’m convinced that there are a lot of teenagers on this thread.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wetlink: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
Biggaboi:

Neo's response to he "House dynamics" question can probably also explain why Ozo was quick to apologise for his outburst to Prince after the latter walked out on the members during the rehearsals yesterday. And also his meeting Prince one on one to apologize again. Makes sense that he's trying to be in everyone's good book

That's not true and you know it. This same Ozo guy has been trolled several times for having to explain and apologise for everything.
That is just who he is so don't attribute it to whatever fakeness the others may be putting up

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
stop talking like simp,a girl you like tells you she feels nothing on that level for you and you decide to be friends with her knowing fully well that your feelings will never be returned,what kind of emotional torture is that?do you guys use your brain at all?

FirstSon01:

Think before spewing sewage from your mouth. Nigga really loved a girl but now knowing that her heart isn't with him completely has decided to let her go but will not stop being her friend.

Laycon has decided to chill by being a friend but will need time to heal.

BTW if he had moved on immediately I would have thought he really never loved her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
FirstSon01:

[s]I'm guessing you're a Kiddwaya fan. Same people dragging Ozo here since now he's HoH they faced Laycon cause they know those two are way way better than him.

Well continue Las Las your boy will see final but will not win. The 85 mill is for Laycon[/s]
Lol Kiddwaya is really showing this one pepper with his success cheesy
Anyways nothing concern me grin
Kiddwaya=200k
Laycon × Ozo=0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
I thought u guys said Erica has broken up with kidwayya?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Wetlink:

That's not true and you know it. This same Ozo guy has been trolled several times for having to explain and apologise for everything.
That is just who he is so don't attribute it to whatever fakeness the others may be putting up
Let's hope so. The HMs sure have been walking on eggshells all week. Eviction fever
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
I have been monitoring how much 'likes' a post gets in here and to be honestly sincere.
post/comment bout laycon gets more likes than any other.
this guy is massively loved.no gainsaying!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
We're watching in HD grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Laycon cockroaches...I hail ooo
Disqualification loading cheesy

Okoto meow

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by spinna: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Even biggie is charmed by Erica his voice sounds almost converational

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
fitzmayowa:
Evangelist already planning to pay tithe from anything he wins in the house...

grin grin
Why are you people like this ehn
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
I have been monitoring how much 'likes' a post gets in here and to be honestly sincere.
post/comment bout laycon gets more likes than any other.
this guy is massively loved.no gainsaying!
Don't forget to drop some votes for him

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
Munzy14:

It is not sexual attraction na...cheesy

He just like her deep..If u are talking kemen, na kidd....lmao that one be like his tank is looking for where to offload even after collecting one mouth the thing eju be gi ya afor.....Lets pray he won't kemen nengi.
Who told you that it's not sexual attraction? You entered one chance for this Simpson's family you joined. Jee banye chaplet gi na mmiri o grin

As for Kidd kemening Nengi, it's not gonna happen, he's not obsessed with her, they are just friends smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

I don't trust these HMs. They only say, they never do
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Laycon cockroaches...I hail ooo
Disqualification loading cheesy

Okoto meow
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Biggaboi:

Neo's response to he "House dynamics" question can probably also explain why Ozo was quick to apologise for his outburst to Prince after the latter walked out on the members during the rehearsals yesterday. And also his meeting Prince one on one to apologize again. Makes sense that he's trying to be in everyone's good book
you're funny.

Ozo is on everyone's good books by default.

He obviously doesn't need to make any effort and he won't stress himself with making conscious effort to be in anyone's good books.

He's the most loved housemate in that house and he didn't beg for it. He earned it. He's so loved thag he can tell them to starve and the glady will. Without even arguing with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Erica DS

Thoughts on HOH
Feels Ozo is the Best Choice, calls him soft and Dora is his Backbone, thinks Dora will be a mean HOH.

Use of Winnings ?
Intends to spend it on whatever she needs out of the house.

Anything Else?
Nothing

End of DS

Apologies, i had to step out

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Erica says she plans to do giveaway with that 200k wey she win yesterday undecided

Na wa o.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
aduntemi:

grin grin
Why are you people like this ehn

But he said so in the DR during his DS...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
stop talking like simp,a girl you like tells you she feels nothing on that level for you and you decide to be friends with her knowing fully well that your feelings will never be returned,what kind of emotional torture is that?do you guys use your brain at all?

.m..

Thunder fire any spirit of friendzone in their life

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=92524628][/quote]

Answer now, Are you also an hebronite
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ambber:
even if she was looking, she is not the one investing body parts and emotions to harvest very certain hot bitter tears as dividends

grin grin grin grin.. True!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.