Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5040374 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
toseen7:
You are too peaceful = You are too mumu.

Kpomkwem...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kosky(f): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bookworm001:
Ozo serving his pepper, if you don't like seeing him, break your TV cool

Lol. Bell pepper abi na tomato? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
kendrick93:
Ozo please go back to Dora.
She is alone and here you are wasting your time on Nengi wey no dey feel you
nengi is acting in front of camera

Their talk nowadays is very cryptic

They are playing us

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
davodyguy:
It is well with Nigeria.
Hussmama criticizing people for seeing Husppupi as role model.
Hahahahaha grin

Just imagine..I read that stuff, I want to laugh..most Yahoo boys role models are our stealing politicians....you are a product of the society you live in.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
kendrick93:
When i said the powers that be want Laycon to win...

Agenda Agenda Agenda

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
Slynation:
Then this rumor about Laycon being a bird might be right tho, if not I don't know why you should be so confident.... Kidd is built, Kidd can box... But yet again, the man with the Gun still remains the strongest
Now you’re getting it. Yes Kidd is built and can box, but street fight doesn’t necessarily need you to built and know about box. What’s street understands is roughness and toughness.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
I hate this big brother show but being at home and alone today i decided to watch it by force after failing my first attempt to convince myself this afternoon. I just saw a scene where one babe was telling the guy he's too peaceful for her and she couldn't see herself dating a peaceful guy... The guy was just dumbfounded. Now something has caught my attention na now bigbrother dey bring the ads

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
But speaking objectively, Ozo is not it. He doesn't really have interesting conversations. He just smiles and looks at her like someone who is lost.

It has been clear from the start. I can't even hang out or to out will and woman who is like him.

Low budget Tony Umez.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
Big brother needs to stop selling this flirt script about Kidd. Ebuka bringing it up really pissed him off, how about him now finding out a prejudicial article has been put out about him by multichoice about being a flirt
Is kiddwaya not a flirt?....cheesy You just being hypocritical here....Even the guy owns his shit....Una too take panadol for another person head.

U guys blackmailed the show owners with tweets because of their plain analysis....Whatever u see it as ,u kidd's fans have ruined his game....cheesy

He has a case with biggie tomorrow...Don't forget...Disqualification is handy because We see his real self coming out....E go expload....

I will be entertained....cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
kendrick93:
Ozo please go back to Dora.
She is alone and here you are wasting your time on Nengi wey no dey feel you
she doesn't feel him, yet she is having the converstaion.... (prolly hoping for a change)

grin

Why is she alone with him in the garden 1st of all.

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Beorn1:

If lying to oneself or living in denial is a human, she'd be Erica. She loves deceiving herself. She will still call Kidd a friend and will be making out with him.

She has partners in this denial too. "She is a great friend, i like her smile". But you feed, kiss and caress each other. lipsrsealed.

That's how Vee too said Neo is not her boyfriend grin

Everyone staying guarded. Oshiscoundecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kaisha is depressed,... she needs to go home
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Jadentica:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ashaworica... cheesy
the girl is too shameless na wa oo funny thing be say she look innocent .... this kain behavior na Weytin u suppose expect from person like nengi...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Na person with plenty patience fit date Ozo. He is just slow and peaceful

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kaisha is one weird fellow what wrong with gal
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
xenoo:
ERICA IS A SLUT.

SHE IS A DESPERATE HOE AND CAN DO ANYTHING.

KIDD DIDN'T COMMIT HIMSELF TO ANY SHIT WITH HER AND HE STILL REAFFIRMED HIS PLAYER STATUS TO EBUKA IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.

LAYCON JUST HAD A CONVO WITH ERICA AMD TOLD HER HE IS TIRED TO HER GIMMICKS AND MIND CONNECTION SHIT AND THAT SHE SHUD CHOOSE AND SHE CHOSE KIDWAYYA OVER HIM.

THANK GOD LAYCON HAS FREE HIS MIND FINALLY FROM HER.
HE NEEDS TO FOCUS ON THE BIGGER PICTURE.

Oga keep kwayet... Stop calling someone a slut for choosing who she loves, she kisses only Kidd, Flirt around with Kidd, thinks about Kidd alone.. Yet u calling her a slut.... I surely need this kinda loyal slut in my life

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Munzy14:

The part u wanted me to tell the astrological stuff...U didn't drop date.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
MizzD:

She has partners in this denial too. "She is a great friend, i like her smile". But you feed, kiss and caress each other. lipsrsealed.

That's how Vee too said Neo is not her boyfriend grin

Everyone staying guarded. Oshiscoundecided

Their replies burst my head cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
tonididdy:
What shocked

Nnegi you brought bikiniz... shocked

Biggie are you mad, why is the jacuzzi not working angry

jacuzzi has to work oooo... we need to pepper them grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Jadentica:
Lucy thunder fire your expired old kpekus there.

Na Nengi tell Dem boys not to fancy you?

Jealousy scatter your dilapidated two left breasts..

Ewu!... tongue tongue

dilapidated breasts

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Jadentica:

Yes she Don gives assignment. To check if WhorErica will wear pant the next time she gets fingered by waya waya.... tongue
Try saying this without tears in your eyes

Ewu dikagi... una go cry tire
I'm sure you will keep ruminating on all the things Lucy said to Nengi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Magenta232: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dannyxy:
I will start to cut Erica some slack, she is probably not manipulative, but she wants to eat her cake and have it, a little bit selfish, not manipulative.

Too selfish, she still hasn't stopped turning those two guys on...
Made up with Laycon and hugged him, went in again hiding under Kidd's arms...

Kidd who told her he loves her in the morning and by evening he said it to everyone's face he doesn't feel anything yet...

In fact ,they are all stupid
Who are they all fooling ...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
kosky:

Lol. Bell pepper abi na tomato? grin grin grin

grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
doziefrank07:

She dragged them through the mud..

You know the hoy that comes with you being right in an argument, you go drag am tire

Lucy was right in this argument, Nengi had no right to ask her what she's talking about
Lucy dear,enjoy your evening
It was a flawless beating. Nengi is still vexing for Ozo that he couldn't fight back saying she can't be with a person who is all about peace.
Ozo just wasted some measures of saliva doing peace talk.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lilEmir3(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
doziefrank07:

Ebuka did rubbish there....
Dora cleared him ,but he was still trying to act smart
Ebuka is gradually losing his sauce

she shouting upandan that she is trying to protect ozo is enough for anybody to assume....Ozo can think for himself...Na money carry you come house!!!!!!!!....that is what Ebuka is trying to say!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
majamajic:

Ebuka hit Kidd very bad , but Erica will still come again
What did Ebuka tell kidd please?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ehyya Keisha is quiet cry she must be going thru alot

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Magenta232:

One of the truths I deduced from their conversations is that Erica got attracted to Laycon first (Laycon said ) in which Laycon didn't sense that coming from her ...like he said, he came for the game ...

He said all these and Erica didn't deny ...

Lol
She was being kind and sweet
How do you guys not see it by not denying it...we saw/see and heard/hear the “attraction” too
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
zicoraads:
But speaking objectively, Ozo is not it. He doesn't really have interesting conversations. He just smiles and looks at her like someone who is lost.

It has been clear from the start. I can't even hang out or to out will and woman who is like him.

Low budget Tony Umez .

Ohh the guys name is Ozo.. na wah

@bold grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
After all the slut shaming of Nengi both by Lucy and haters on nairaland, this is the number of fans Nengi lost grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Now you’re getting it. Yes Kidd is built and can box, but street fight doesn’t necessarily need you to built and know about box. What’s street understands is roughness and toughness.
Oga, we dey talk fight for inside Biggy house, you dey talk street fight. Na street dem dey?

Or because Lekan na street boy, him go fit beat Anthony Joshua? Dem go beat that your Lay Corn to stupor. No think say cos person na ajebutter, you go fit beat me. Dem go beat you one day with that streetness.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Section1000: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Dey there dey boxer dey wear you. I pray it gets to that stage, you go know say agbero no get guy.

Bro, have been following your comments on the likelihood of Laycon rattling Kidd. And I totally accept your convictions. This is because have happened to reside in areas like Oshodi, Mushin, Agege, Ajegunle and Ekosodin in Ugbowo Benin city. Trust me have seen mad stuffs done by people. Laycon and Neo have this Razz boy and Frat boy kind of vibes.
So, honestly, if it happens to come down to a scuffle between Kidd and these aforementioned guys, hmmm KIDD GO COLLECT, BIG TIME

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.