Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5039937 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Laz laz. What Ozo cares about THE MOST, is Dora's friendship..

He called that full meeting for her sake.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
meziology:
see women mocking ozo for being peaceful but his fans are growing.... but this makes me believe that even though I'm halfcast I will continue to treat women like crap and whores... because they don't deserve a guy like ozo... u need alpha's like me or snakie or papi... people that treat women like sex objects only.... like if I was in that house in Ozo's place I would have gotten nengi drunk, formed I was drunk too. convinced her that we needed to shower, once she sees my naked creamy rock hard body we would kiss and I will bang her brains out... then pretend that nothing happened...

You are halfcast or half caste

Pictures or adonbilivit

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Aww shameless

Nice series
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Coldfeets:

Son, listen to me.

Wetin elder sit down see, small pikin no fit see am even standing up.

Always remember that.

Father, listen to me

Old age is not a sign of wisdom.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
meziology:
see women mocking ozo for being peaceful but his fans are growing.... but this makes me believe that even though I'm halfcast I will continue to treat women like crap and whores... because they don't deserve a guy like ozo... u need alpha's like me or snakie or papi... people that treat women like sex objects only.... like if I was in that house in Ozo's place I would have gotten nengi drunk, formed I was drunk too. convinced her that we needed to shower, once she sees my naked creamy rock hard body we would kiss and I will bang her brains out... then pretend that nothing happened...

So what has half cast got to be with treating women like crap....you have an agenda...stop your silly advert

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Section1000:

SHUUUUSH

U no know anything.... about fight
COME LAGOS MAINLAND, OR JUST TRY LAGOS ISLAND BOYS
Yoruba boys? No be to shout and make empty noise una sabi? cheesy

You sef no sabi anything.

Come to the North too. You never even see fight.

Smh.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Peppermintflav: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lucy be careful. Praise likes them matured grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Slynation:

Yea... Because she's still uncertain about Kidd feelings towards her, They love themselves, but ain't ready to commit yet, The looks on Kidds face shows nigga has fallen already

Lmao,this one don watch Korean film tire.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
shaboti:
the same laycon dem bounce or which one?

I have said before and i will say it again. the case of laycon is like someone who has head but no cap, while ozo has cap but no head
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
georjay:

You are halfcast or half caste

Pictures or adonbilivit

So what is special been an halfcast??
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Blackhawk01:
: D cheesy cheesy

Omo! Shey na person wey go dey break bottles Nengi want? shocked shocked

I wonder lipsrsealed

she must move on to Laycon then.... he is street enough, Ozo is not.... never claimed to be

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Lucy said she only addressed Nengi's surface issues, imagine when she now goes deep. Nengi go just commit suicide

Stories!

How will this stop her from leaving the house before Nengi?

Or stop Nengi from getting to top 4?.. tongue tongue tongue

Lucy is just a bitter old witch!...Na jealousy dey worry her... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
zicoraads:

Smh.
Lewl.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
Big brother needs to stop selling this flirt script about Kidd. Ebuka bringing it up really pissed him off, how about him now finding out a prejudicial article has been put out about him by multichoice about being a flirt
What did Ebuka tell kidd about the flirt issue and what was his response please?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
poiunt:

Laycon is childish for asking Erica to choose between him and Kidd... Is he blind?? Isn't he seeing the kisses, the lap sitting that both Kidd and Erica are enjoying
That boy never give up oO... Just watch out grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
so praise want to lay two friends? grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
GUYS LUCY IS NEEDED IN THE HOUSE FOR REAL PEPPER!

WE NEED HER CHARACTER TO SPICE UP THE SHOW..

I FEEL FOR DORA TOO. SHE HAD TOLD OZO EARLIER IN THE SHOW THAT

SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE DRAGGED IN WHATEVER HE HAS WITH

NENGI. BUT THAT INDECISIVE FOOL KEEPS DRAGING HER IN AND

PAINTING THE WRONG IMPRESSION TO EVERYONE.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ozo dey even dey try. If na me, i go dey down because of the Dora talk but brighto no get sense, I just wasted my 5000 votes on him for nothing

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Geezeem:

I wonder lipsrsealed

she must move on to Laycon then.... he is street enough, Ozo is not.... never claimed to be

Laycon isn't any street...street guys know how to toast women.

Street guys are players...street guys are bad boys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Peppermintflav:
If Praise win HOH who do you think he will choose as deputy?

He might choose Kaisha, Wathoni, Lucy or Dorathy...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
poiunt:

So what is special been an halfcast??

You should be asking "Google" not me!!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meziology: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Zzor:
I understand nengi very well,it doesn't mean she likes bad guys but you see this ozo type,they are weak at protecting their territory.Cant be with such guy too,they will be bringing you troubles indirectly with their overly peaceful yen yen yen habits
being calm is not weak.... he raised his voice to the house when it was needed... ozo has passed through life and understand that alpha's are always calm... He worked with big cooperations like the drone company and UEFA.... he is well educated and intelligent... he his not like ur brainless boyfriend that only shows strength through physical display

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
MizzD:

She has partners in this denial too. "She is a great friend, i like her smile". But you feed, kiss and caress each other. lipsrsealed.

That's how Vee too said Neo is not her boyfriend grin

Everyone staying guarded. Oshiscoundecided

They are playing too safe and i don't blame them, they are women and are more expose to attacks by Nigerians so they love the men but still want to act like there's nothing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Jadentica:

Stories!

How will this stop her from leaving the house before Nengi?

Or stop Nengi from getting to top 4?.. tongue tongue tongue

Lucy is just a bitter old witch!...Na jealousy dey worry her... cheesy

but this night Lucy is on top and won herself more fans

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Twoclans:

That is the problem. Beautiful girls are always stereotyped to be daft and honestly I have meet beautiful girls with brains.

Even if she is just getting guys to be stringing onto her it is not an easy job either.It takes intelligence to keep men glued.

Periodt!...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Geezeem:

I wonder lipsrsealed

Amennnnnn! I'm tired of these girls. Nengi and Erica can't kill me in this life again. See spec that they're wasting... Can't be me!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akshow: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Beorn1:

You didn't "imply" in your posts, you quoted Laycon saying Erica SPECIFICALLY mentioned Kidd's name when it wasn't. That's what I'm trying to correct.

But we all agree she was referring to Kidd even if she didn't mention his name to laycon
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Slynation:

Yea... Because she's still uncertain about Kidd feelings towards her, They love themselves, but ain't ready to commit yet, The looks on Kidds face shows nigga has fallen already
Kidd fallen? grin
This has got to be the funniest post I've read all day... You must be a comedian
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by IgANephropathy(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
zicoraads:

Smh.
Chose the next bus stop to you in Lagos and repeat your statement then post your experience here.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Geezeem:
so praise want to lay two friends? grin

Friend A did not tell Friend B about the aggressive cuddling, plus I don't see that happening remember aunty Lucy is the self appointed moral prefect in the house...cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

but this night Lucy is on top and won herself more fans

You sey she won fans?

We watch to see how the fans will par.... cheesy cheesy

Audio fans!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meziology: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Ozo cant hold a convo with a lady at all. I am sure Nengi is the hottest babe he ever talked to all his life. No flair and momentums in his yarns. He talks like someone in the nursery school whenever he is with Nengi. Do you see the command Laycon and Kidd have whenever they are with ladies. you cant say that about Ozo
shut up ur mouth.... Ozo's ex Natasha is hotter than 3 nengi's put together

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.