Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5099138 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 11, 2020
With all that’s going on in the world around rape, it is very insensitive to use these words to falsely describe someone that you do not know and have never met. You could actually destroy the young man’s life and reputation with this label.
safarigirl:
Laycon is sick

He's a creep

He's mentally unwell

He has rapist tendencies

And Erica is in danger with him.

He reminds me of obsessed men in those movies, that get rejected by a love interest and proceed to torment their lives in secret, while smiling to them in person. He lurks about Erica and Kidd, giving them a ghostly stare that creeps me out a lot of times.

I am very concerned for the safety of both Erica and Kidd in that house.

That man is dangerous.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 11, 2020
safarigirl:
Laycon is sick

He's a creep

He's mentally unwell

He has rapist tendencies

He reminds me of obsessed men in those movies, that get rejected by a love interest and proceed to torment their lives in secret, while smiling to them in person. He lurks about Erica and Kidd, giving them a ghostly stare that creeps me out a lot of times.

That man is dangerous.
I'm so disappointed. I use to look up to your post.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 2:47am On Aug 11, 2020
What are y’all scared of? The icons scare you lot to the extent that y’all have to resort to false narratives and agendas to soil laycon’s name, for what? So people can hate him and probably stop showering him with the love and support that have brought him this far in the game?
The people supporting Laycon chose him for a reason, these people have invested their money and emotions on him for a reason, and you think a Couple of false narratives and sponsored agendas will make these people stop loving him?
I ask again, what are y’all scared of? Y’all are so scared of the light( the iconic bulb grin) that y’all have to resort to darkness and being toxic to fight it off. Yes! Your agendas, false narratives and lies are all DARK. What y’all have failed to realize is that darkness can never overcome light, ‘cos darkness is not a substance, it is simply the absence of light.
Truth is, the enemy would not fight you so hard if you weren’t carrying something so valuable. Grace, In this context is something of value, This is something Laycon carries. He Stepped on that stage and people fell in love with him, they identified with him and could relate with him. Laycon is grace personified, Reason why most people can’t explain why and how they love and support him... call them “bandwagoners “ who cares?
Some people have seen the light and Grace, instead of accepting it, they have decided to fight it, soil it and destroy it with hate, lies and other seeds of darkness. They have forgotten that a person who carries grace can’t be fought.
The people chose Laycon for a purpose and that purpose will be manifested.
Dear Icons, instead of going low by engaging these Toxic Supporters in a war of words on social media, Let us let love and peace reign. Let’s go all out by showing them why we decided to support Laycon in the first place, let’s show them we were not coerced or forced. We chose him and we are riding with him through thick and thin.
Vote Laycon!!!!!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 2:50am On Aug 11, 2020
Bbnboymay:

Erica should know how to clearly state what she wants next time. Mental attraction does not mean I'm not interested, ok?
Many women are like dt:
*attracted to A's physique
*attracted to B's cognitive skills
**attracted to C's money
**attracted to D's courtesy
**Attracted to D's sex skills
**Attracted to F's voice
**attracted to G's complexion
.**attracted to Z's intelligence.

Its no brainer dt she has feelings for mr. 'Mental attraction' but noffin will ever come out of it in dt space, which he fails to realise - except he's acting out a script by deliberately ramming his head against a steel wall.

Outside? A capital YES. The gal nor be d stingy type wink wink
He would've tasted d Cookey jar tey-tey, but not inside dt house for obvious reasons.

Nb:
That's d reason why it is grand-fuulishness 4 a man to fight over a (esp). loose woman. Were ds scenario to play outside d house, at least one person will be hurt/dead by now!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 2:57am On Aug 11, 2020
Hallelujah! Day 1 done....no sex. Sweet sweet Erica.....6 more days to go grin

Haters are pained right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:57am On Aug 11, 2020
Kayode, no Kiddrica action this morning? I slept well and am waiting.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 2:58am On Aug 11, 2020
Blackhawk01:

You and Beorn go wait tire! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dt Camera man dey fccck with our minds. grin grin

Las Las, he showed dem sleeping facing different sides.

3am....make I go sleep abeg.

grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 3:02am On Aug 11, 2020
SilentBang:
Laycon is very aware of what he is doing, if you listened keenly to his giste with Praise and Bright o some moments ago you ll realize the guy knows what he is doing... He is indirectly decampaigning Erica, Turning Hms against her or is he seeking for pity votes

What does he mean by she can't decieve the viewers... ? Maybe Biggie should just get him a microphone to tell the whole housemate and Africa that Erica came to speak with him thinking she can play him...

Feelings isn't something you force, It comes natural, The babe no like am that way, why go crying to everyone to paint her bad... Nengi didn't even make a fuss last week like this guy is doing.

And the moment Erica won HOH, no matter who she Nominates people will still drag her... and I don't see how her coming to meet laycon before making her nomination is a problem.

It's always easy to judge others, but ask yourselves if you were in Erica's shoe would you have picked laycon over someone you spend most of your day with... Smh
maybe Ebuka can ask him what he means about deceiving viewers because it's the table shakings that set them straight

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 3:04am On Aug 11, 2020
MizzD:

Her winning HOH is what he said feels like a script.

and Erica was like but he saw her roll the dice so how is that a script.

Please update your update Danny. No dey do incorrect addendum tongue
He needs to stop already.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrGrimm: 3:05am On Aug 11, 2020
Ozo is a soft guy, first class and fresh guy. Nigerians don't like really good people like him we like Nnengi and Erica or even Prince.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 3:06am On Aug 11, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Vee too is another idiot, if to say we fit withdraw vote ni, I go say make you withdraw them. She was concurring to all the Lekan said last night and went further to call Erica a confused person, this is the same person that was telling HMs to stay out of each other's relationship/ situationship at the family meeting. Erica no get friend for that house.

You fit give Dora and Nengi sha lipsrsealed

Vee na yeye girl but I like her vibes and how she no send anybody. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrGrimm: 3:07am On Aug 11, 2020
It's like being a calm guy means simp.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrGrimm: 3:08am On Aug 11, 2020
Vee should go home. She has tried.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrGrimm: 3:10am On Aug 11, 2020
Erica ur pretty, but ur to loose for my liking.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrGrimm: 3:12am On Aug 11, 2020
Ozo ur the only one worth my votes, even if people don't see how cool u r.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kingjoe(m): 3:14am On Aug 11, 2020
Mariinee:
Lmaoooooo. I mean, I'm all about mental attraction and connection, but it's not like Kidd is dumb. grin lipsrsealed
I trust kidd more than laycon.kidd is also more creative and intelligent.you can never hear him say evil about laycoon.yes ,his only fault is being flirty but these kind of guys once that decide to be with you alone they will.he is a straight forward and honest dude

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kingjoe(m): 3:17am On Aug 11, 2020
MizzD:
Laycon feels if he applies pressure for Erica matter e go enter

I blame Bright cheesy
don't blame bright cos even Brighton has weighed the whole scenerio and found out that it is not possible again and has told him so.he is just blindly in love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 11, 2020
The VILLAN this season is Laycon

I support and support him!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 3:29am On Aug 11, 2020
Right now,I think Laycon knows what he is doing. He is simply playing out his own strategy in my opinion. He knows Erica likes Kidd and does not like him romantically. I inferred this from his answers to Ebuka and Erica on Sunday.
He has never bad mouthed Erica but subtly decampaigning her which is part of the game. Also playing the pity card not knowing the joke is on him! He is simply giving we viewers what to talk about!

If he had rapist tendencies,he would jave taken advantage of the drunken Erica or say something of that nature in one of his conversations with the house mates last week instead of saying if it was outside, he would have hit up another lady and discharge Erica. it is all strategy abeg.

Also you all should remember he started his drama again just after Erica was chosen as hoh. The boy is just scared of going home.
His strategy was to cling to the most beautiful girl in the house.
He needs some confidence sha. But it shows he is clearly intimidated by the housemates.

It is my opinion and what i have gathered so far.
I am voting him all the way.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrGrimm: 3:30am On Aug 11, 2020
Laycon should not mind Erica. I just like how kidwaya is mature in this triangle. But kidwaya must enjoy Erica this week, dey don they kiss before entering the HOH room.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 3:41am On Aug 11, 2020
MrGrimm:
Laycon should not mind Erica. I just like how kidwaya is mature in this triangle. But kidwaya must enjoy Erica this week, dey don they kiss before entering the HOH room.
Someone dt has most prolly dated more beautiful girls?
E nor even send any girl inside d house.

Abeg d guy just dey catch cruise.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by anonimi: 3:48am On Aug 11, 2020
safarigirl:
Laycon is sick
He's a creep
He's mentally unwell
He has rapist tendencies
That man is dangerous.

Do you have to be needlessly hysterical?
Why

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BigwayAfrica: 3:55am On Aug 11, 2020
geezprince:
What are y’all scared of? The icons scare you lot to the extent that y’all have to resort to false narratives and agendas to soil laycon’s name, for what? So people can hate him and probably stop showering him with the love and support that have brought him this far in the game?
The people supporting Laycon chose him for a reason, these people have invested their money and emotions on him for a reason, and you think a Couple of false narratives and sponsored agendas will make these people stop loving him?
I ask again, what are y’all scared of? Y’all are so scared of the light( the iconic bulb grin) that y’all have to resort to darkness and being toxic to fight it off. Yes! Your agendas, false narratives and lies are all DARK. What y’all have failed to realize is that darkness can never overcome light, ‘cos darkness is not a substance, it is simply the absence of light.
Truth is, the enemy would not fight you so hard if you weren’t carrying something so valuable. Grace, In this context is something of value, This is something Laycon carries. He Stepped on that stage and people fell in love with him, they identified with him and could relate with him. Laycon is grace personified, Reason why most people can’t explain why and how they love and support him... call them “bandwagoners “ who cares?
Some people have seen the light and Grace, instead of accepting it, they have decided to fight it, soil it and destroy it with hate, lies and other seeds of darkness. They have forgotten that a person who carries grace can’t be fought.
The people chose Laycon for a purpose and that purpose will be manifested.
Dear Icons, instead of going low by engaging these Toxic Supporters in a war of words on social media, Let us let love and peace reign. Let’s go all out by showing them why we decided to support Laycon in the first place, let’s show them we were not coerced or forced. We chose him and we are riding with him through thick and thin.
Vote Laycon!!!!!

Wow. You just blessed my night with this intelligent piece of writing. God bless you.
Goodnight, good morning!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 4:12am On Aug 11, 2020
WTF !
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 4:23am On Aug 11, 2020
Laycon that was talking to himself in a girl's DMs from 2016 to 2019, and he has been chasing erica for only 2 weeks.

Lol, he simply doesn't take no for an answer so this isn't ending anytime soon. He needs to get a grip or he'll become another kemen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 5:12am On Aug 11, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Tolani will be safe, na Vee I wan give now sef. grin grin cheesy
No o. Tolani is not safe at all. She's a weak HM. cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 5:24am On Aug 11, 2020
Sellout:
I'm so disappointed. I use to look up to your post.

Exactly

As a Lawyer she should know BETTER

Very disappointing

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 5:28am On Aug 11, 2020
MrGrimm:

It's Appreciations kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NewDelhi(m): 5:31am On Aug 11, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Dt Camera man dey fccck with our minds. grin grin

Las Las, he showed dem sleeping facing different sides.

3am....make I go sleep abeg.

grin
So you stayed awake all through all because you wanted to catch a view of two souls having sex? You've forgotten ou can Catch them on social media. You no try at all

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NewDelhi(m): 5:33am On Aug 11, 2020
duduade:

Exactly

As a Lawyer she should know BETTER

Very disappointing
Lawyer lol.. probably those charge and bail lawyers wey dey loiter around court premises dey look for unfortunate agbero wey get case with police.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 5:36am On Aug 11, 2020
this is bad

mediocre:
Laycon that was talking to himself in a girl's DMs from 2016 to 2019, and he has been chasing erica for only 2 weeks.

Lol, he simply doesn't take no for an answer so this isn't ending anytime soon. He needs to get a grip or he'll become another kemen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 5:37am On Aug 11, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lawyer lol.. probably those charge and bail lawyers wey dey loiter around court premises dey look for unfortunate agbero wey get case with police.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.