Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5064348 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 1:16am On Aug 11, 2020
The Who.re says she's attracted to a bad boy ok na... cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Kaisha don get mental oo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Erica tryna work on Kidd's brain grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:17am On Aug 11, 2020
Erica dey tell Kidd say she been no dey reason say Kidd go get her back, na wetin make she dey look am with corner eye.

Kidd say make she no reason am like that, say he cares for her and he will always have her back, whether na inside house or outside

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 1:17am On Aug 11, 2020
Kaisha self grin

Abeg make I go sleep
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:17am On Aug 11, 2020
Damn, the streets are not smiling... shocked shocked shocked

This fight between Laycon’s fans and Erica’s fans shocked shocked shocked

Which one bring rapist gist into the matter?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:17am On Aug 11, 2020
Wetin Kaisha dey try remember so, wey she dey talk to herself? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:18am On Aug 11, 2020
Dannyxy:
Kidd grabbed her boobs at a party, keeps squeezing her neck... He is the lover boy

But because he is good looking, he gets a pass.

Laycon refused to kiss her, tired to protect her, but because he is skinny, not so good looking, has natural intense stare, he is a rapist..

Hypocrites like their queen
Erica doesn't love both Laycon and Kiddwaya romantically...

Na Kiddwaya money and connection he want chop. She is planning for her future.... She might fail, she might win.... Nothing new.

Laycon sef don press many YANSHES free of charge... That one is enough for him na.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 1:18am On Aug 11, 2020
Let us laugh in spiritual powers

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lhimeet:
Una hear Erica so?

She thinks Kidd is made outside the house cheesy

This girl ehn
grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 1:18am On Aug 11, 2020
Froshloaded:
Kaisha don get mental oo

Lmao, dt girl matter taya me.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:18am On Aug 11, 2020
100naira:
Kaisha self grin

Abeg make I go sleep

grin grin grin

Thank God for Kayode..

Kaisha talking to herself is the perfect prod to go to sleep...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:19am On Aug 11, 2020
Sellout:
ahhh if I did not watch this thing I would have believed he said this. JESUS!!!!! he was telling BrightO that he already made his mind to pick kaisha and that if he picked Erica then it would have been him trying to just make things worse by spitting kidd which he doesn't want because he cares about her. Bleep. I hate it when people twist words. It's a game.

Sorry o

Na as I see am, I report.

Thank you for watching.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 11, 2020
OMO IT'S WAR NOW. I'M OFFICIALLY DECLEARING THAT IM SUPPORTING AND VOTING LAYCON. NOT BECAUSE OF THE BANDWAGON BUT BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN THAT HIS WORDS HAS BEEN TWISTED HERE AND I WOULD HAVE BELIEVED IF I DIDN'T WATCH THE SHOW AND I HATE IT WITH PASSION. I AM TYPING ON CAPS BECAUSE I AM SO ANGRY.

IT'S ALMOST THE SAME THING AS ACCUSING A GUY FALSELY OF RAPE LIKE I SAW A FEW MINS WHERE SOMEONE CALLED LAYCON A RAPIST! WHY? BECAUSE SOMEONE EXPRESSED HIS FEELINGS. I HAVE FOLLOWED THE SHOW CLOSELY BUT NEVER VOTED FROM SEASON 2 TILL NOW BUT YOU SEE EHN I GO CARRY THIS LAYCON MATTER FOR MY HEAD AND DO THE LITTLE CAMPAIGN I CAN DO. AH AH WHAT IS IT.

34 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:19am On Aug 11, 2020
This Erica can yarn nonsense sometimes. Why would you think Kidd won't have your back? Kidd might be a flirt, but he's loyal. But I understand why you'd think so sha.

By the way, Erica has deep feelings for Kidd. She's just not admitting it fully coz she wants Kidd to declare for her first. Nobody is falling for that gimmick, not even Kidd.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:19am On Aug 11, 2020
Dannyxy:
Omoh before it was just banters, now its outright war, we go drag enter that gutter together..

Stinking lots... Hypocrites, narrative spinners, laycon will win this shiiiii, you all can go cry a river..
Even 3rd position Erica will not see...

Manipulators, pretenders, backstabbers, guttersnipes, sore losers, scums of the earth, bottom barrel idiots, Lekan can win and go to hell with his winnings but he'll never touch the hair on Erica's head, let alone see her pant. She didn't choose and she'll never choose him. Sanity is far from y'all!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:20am On Aug 11, 2020
Blackhawk01:

You're very very stupid for this. Is Safari a fan of Erica?

And yes! When you think you can get your way with pressure after you've been turned down so many times, it's a fvckin red flag! What do you need pressure for? Pressure to do what?
did you not like the post or not??

Wear your hypocrisy gown dear, and dance in it..

Shift, I want to see road ...

And I still have never insulted you, this is a second time you are insulting me... But we move
Make I just laugh grin e get why...for now, make we dey our lane.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 1:20am On Aug 11, 2020
The Who.re is attracted to the imagined billions even when the Lamba Master (Kidd) keeps telling her stylishly that he's not made but the slow smiling wh.ore no still decode the sign... Tears awaits cool

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Animog(f): 1:21am On Aug 11, 2020
Sellout:
OMO IT'S WAR NOW. I'M OFFICIALLY DECLEARING THAT IM SUPPORTING AND VOTING LAYCON. NOT BECAUSE OF THE BANDWAGON BUT BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN THAT HIS WORDS HAS BEEN TWISTED HERE AND I WOULD HAVE BELIEVED IF I DIDN'T WATCH THE SHOW AND I HATE IT WITH PASSION. I AM TYPING ON CAPS BECAUSE I AM SO ANGRY.

IT'S ALMOST THE SAME THING AS ACCUSING A GUY FALSELY OF RAPE LIKE I SAW A FEW MINS WHERE SOMEONE CALLED LAYCON A RAPIST! WHY? BECAUSE SOMEONE EXPRESSED HIS FEELINGS. I HAVE FOLLOWED THE SHOW CLOSELY BUT NEVER VOTED FROM SEASON 2 TILL NOW BUT YOU SEE EHN I GO CARRY THIS LAYCON MATTER FOR MY HEAD AND DO THE LITTLE CAMPAIGN I CAN DO. AH AH WHAT IS IT.
Where were you when Kidd was been accused?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 1:22am On Aug 11, 2020
MamBi:
Damn, the streets are not smiling... shocked shocked shocked

This fight between Laycon’s fans and Erica’s fans shocked shocked shocked

Which one bring rapist gist into the matter?

mehnn! People are desperate and toxic.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:22am On Aug 11, 2020
BrightO and Tricky don dey do plantain and egg

BrightO food dey always dey after midnight

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 1:22am On Aug 11, 2020
InSanety:
Wetin Kaisha dey try remember so, wey she dey talk to herself? undecided
I heard her saying cowries,private part and gold chain
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 1:22am On Aug 11, 2020
Kidd should flash us something now, all this shalaye ko necessary.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 11, 2020
If Kidd had all this money he talks about, he won't be on this show. All na wash.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:23am On Aug 11, 2020
Animog:

It was fine then, because na Kidd.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:23am On Aug 11, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Manipulators, pretenders, backstabbers, guttersnipes, sore losers, scums of the earth, bottom barrel idiots, Lekan can win and go to hell with his winnings but he'll never touch the hair on Erica's head, let alone see her pant. She didn't choose and she'll never choose him. Sanity is far from y'all!
laycon will win chill with the WizKids and Davidos, maybe win a headies, and also drop Banging hits for your likes to gbedu to..

While Erica will be giving kiddwaya 229 missed calls and WhatsApp messages.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 11, 2020
Animog:

did laycon open his mouth to say kidd was going to rape her? Did he. Let's be honest and watch this thing open minded.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:24am On Aug 11, 2020
grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:25am On Aug 11, 2020
Dannyxy:
did you not like the post or not??

Wear your hypocrisy gown dear, and dance in it..

Shift, I want to see road ...

And I still have never insulted you, this is a second time you are insulting me... But we move
Make I just laugh grin e get why...for now, make we dey our lane.

I'm not your fave, I'm not the type to project even though he's dancing around the edges of being a total creep. If he gives enough reasono to get called out for being a rapist, I'd be the last person to mince words!

You don't have to call my name before you insult me. I identify with Erica's team, so, insulting them is as good as insulting me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 1:25am On Aug 11, 2020
doziefrank07:

God bless you...you sabi the movie

That man na bastard
He was a psycho.
He killed that role.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 1:25am On Aug 11, 2020
This BrightO no different from Eric, infact, Eric no chop better food reach am.....

Always frying egg, chopping meat anyhow, especially in the midnyt when everyone has gone to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:26am On Aug 11, 2020
Na jealousy all these housemates dey jealous Kidd and Erica finally.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 1:26am On Aug 11, 2020
Sellout:
If Kidd had all this money he talks about, he won't be on this show. All na wash.

Bro i can bet Whorica infected black craw craw yansh that the Lamba Master no get 5 million naira for account cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.