Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5063637 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by phelonrays: 1:26am On Aug 11, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Manipulators, pretenders, backstabbers, guttersnipes, sore losers, scums of the earth, bottom barrel idiots, Lekan can win and go to hell with his winnings but he'll never touch the hair on Erica's head, let alone see her pant. She didn't choose and she'll never choose him. Sanity is far from y'all!

omo, una don declare War for this Laycon matter ooo... grin

E be like say I ko off my jacket, make we enter this pit together... E too much, haba sad sad sad sad

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:26am On Aug 11, 2020
Animog:

Where were you when Kidd was been accused?

Thank you. Where was this energy when Lekan accused Kidd even though he's been the one giving signs of being one!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:26am On Aug 11, 2020
aroundnaija:
The Who.re says she's attracted to a bad boy ok na... cool
See,stop this your jealousy.....

Bbnaija is not meant for "responsible" people... Everybody you see there is bad in one way or the other,just like most of us..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 1:27am On Aug 11, 2020
tonididdy:

He was a psycho.
He killed that role.
His death was so sweet to watch...he was even trying to manipulate her at her gunpoint,but black girls have werey
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 1:28am On Aug 11, 2020
InSanety:
BrightO and Tricky don dey do plantain and egg

BrightO food dey always dey after midnight

Na yeye boy, that's the time he'll be free to pack meat or eggs anyhow without prying eyes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Animog(f): 1:29am On Aug 11, 2020
Sellout:
did laycon open his mouth to say kidd was going to rape her? Did he. Let's be honest and watch this thing open minded.
Sure. But has Kidd or Erica ever said a single bad thing against Laycon? No. But laycon has been broadcasting Erica and Kidd to the other housemates

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:29am On Aug 11, 2020
phelonrays:

omo, una don declare War for this Laycon matter ooo... grin

E be like say I ko off my jacket, make we enter this pit together... E too much, haba sad sad sad sad

You didn't see his own comment? Calling a whole fanbase evil for the comment made by someone that doesn't even belong to the fanbase isn't too much?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 1:30am On Aug 11, 2020
So Kidd and Erica discussing Laycon by this time is a normal thing.....nobody is telling Erica to keep Laycon out of her mouth. Kidd even brought the "space" thing, that they'd say they are giving space but the next minute they are together. Erica admitted she was having conversation with him last night cos of the HOH issue, more like she was the one that initiated the conversation. Some dumb people go come here dey shout Laycon asif he's always the one initiating the Erica conversation.

34 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:30am On Aug 11, 2020
Sellout:
[s] OMO IT'S WAR NOW. I'M OFFICIALLY DECLEARING THAT IM SUPPORTING AND VOTING LAYCON. NOT BECAUSE OF THE BANDWAGON BUT BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN THAT HIS WORDS HAS BEEN TWISTED HERE AND I WOULD HAVE BELIEVED IF I DIDN'T WATCH THE SHOW AND I HATE IT WITH PASSION. I AM TYPING ON CAPS BECAUSE I AM SO ANGRY.

IT'S ALMOST THE SAME THING AS ACCUSING A GUY FALSELY OF RAPE LIKE I SAW A FEW MINS WHERE SOMEONE CALLED LAYCON A RAPIST! WHY? BECAUSE SOMEONE EXPRESSED HIS FEELINGS. I HAVE FOLLOWED THE SHOW CLOSELY BUT NEVER VOTED FROM SEASON 2 TILL NOW BUT YOU SEE EHN I GO CARRY THIS LAYCON MATTER FOR MY HEAD AND DO THE LITTLE CAMPAIGN I CAN DO. AH AH WHAT IS IT. [/s]
Stop lying... It is because he is the favorite... There are other housemates there to choose if you are for real..

As for me, I don't do bandwagon... Join me let's keep Lucy in that house as much as we can..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:30am On Aug 11, 2020
livelymatilda:

Believing what? I said i watched it..... You no sabi read again?

Shalaye fc

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:31am On Aug 11, 2020
Psychedelia:

The guy is fast turning into a nasty piece of work, honestly.

I hope someone checks him before it gets out of hands for real.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Blackhawk01:

You can fvckin imagine. A shitty vindictive human!

Kuje loading

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Animog:

Sure. But has Kidd or Erica ever said a single bad thing against Laycon? No. But laycon has been broadcasting Erica and Kidd to the other housemates
I love Erica, like I actually love her so much, she is sweet but I hate the fact that her fans are twisting the words. Stop playing that hate game. Play clean. Twisting words will only get people to like the other party more.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Blackhawk01:

You didn't see his own comment? Calling a whole fanbase evil for the comment made by someone that doesn't even belong to the fanbase isn't too much?

No mind them.

Anybody wey speak against Laycon must be Erica fan.

No be the same person been come here yesterday to accuse Erica of being sly? How many Erica fans quote am to dey insult Laycon fan base?

Once again, no mind those people.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 1:32am On Aug 11, 2020
doziefrank07:

His death was so sweet to watch...he was even trying to manipulate her at her gunpoint,but black girls have werey
The scene where he killed their friend who came to check on the lady because the lady's husband was in the hospital at that point.
I was mad angry man.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

Shalaye fc
Rechage card hustler fc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 1:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Animog:

Where were you when Kidd was been accused?
Yet they still wanted to ship the non consensual breast grabber with Erica despite the accusation

Moral of the story - in this life be fine and rich

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 11, 2020
livelymatilda:

Stop lying... It is because he is the favorite... There are other housemates there to choose if you are for real..

As for me, I don't do bandwagon... Join me let's keep Lucy in that house as much as we can..
I was a neutral. I'm just watching for entertainment but I already have someone I like now who I would be voting. I don't need distractions from another housemate.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 1:34am On Aug 11, 2020
sammsimm:
Cast all my votes for praise hope I won't regret it sha
For once let me vote praise also.
How do I vote pls.
(For me he's the realest dude in that crib, I will like to drop some for my homie bright also)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:34am On Aug 11, 2020
Sellout:
I love Erica, like I actually love her so much, she is sweet but I hate the fact that her fans are twisting the words. Stop playing that hate game. Play clean. Twisting words will only get people to like the other party more.

Laycon fans don dey call Erica whorica, gold digger, one of them even misrepory Kidd and Erica conversation now now, you no call them out, we no see you when Laycon fans dey run with narrative say Kidd go take advantage of drunk Erica, but see you now, suddenly angry because your fav is involved.

No use "I love Erica, but hate her fans" take cover your bias, talk something with your chest or leave matter.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:36am On Aug 11, 2020
Kayyy:
if you'.re a laycon fan , this is the week to go all out for war and put other fan base in their place, there is massive attempt to actually read a b c .....x y z to everything he says, that he hasnt been in the bottom 8-9 is a a fear dawning on every fan base that hates him, they will build the hate and grow it from now , its time to go all for war and make a statement that you stand by him all through, the agenda to decampaign him for a fine girl and attractive young man while he is a ugly duck is on, this the baseline for this season, officially the war against him has been declared, its time to put people in their place, trust me they wont stop or slow down until they see an official poll on eviction sunday seeing their favourites ahead of him .

Go all out in the third voting week?

When the number one rival is not up?

No dey give bad advice, before una waste una money on irrelevant votes

If Top 10 never reach, better save your money, because time to go all out no be now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 1:37am On Aug 11, 2020
tonididdy:

The scene where he killed their friend who came to check on the lady because the lady's husband was in the hospital at that point.
I was mad angry man.
angry angry angry I don't even want to remember that man with his evil grin

Oyibo too dey do mumu mumu sometimes....someone they should have pursue with force,dem still dey do gentle with am

He's even living in the house with them...that man is just something else
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Animog(f): 1:37am On Aug 11, 2020
Laycon is not d first guy to be rejected by a girl and he won't be d last, so he should stop behaving like someone who just received a death sentence and focus on the Game.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 1:38am On Aug 11, 2020
tonididdy:

I was mad angry man.
See his evil face

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:38am On Aug 11, 2020
Sellout:
I'm a neutral . I'm just watching for entertainment but I already have someone I like now who I would be voting. I don't need distractions from another housemate.
Oh...Here we go again.... Lol

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 1:38am On Aug 11, 2020
I entered Facebook and Twitter street now and I discovered that people still got massive love for Laycon. I am impressed.

Na on this forum that the harlot disciples are spinning words against our guy.

I like Laycon.
I love Laycon.
I Stan Laycon.
I overstan Laycon.

Laycon will always be our guy.

ICONs let the voting continue.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sylviaunusual(f): 1:41am On Aug 11, 2020
Erica: I know Laycon has my back 100% angry

Kidd: What makes you think i don't have your back

Erica: because you are a flirt....

Erica can annoy me eh, always underestimating Kidd... The person you hold in high regard is busy slandering and painting you in a bad light to the rest housemates...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 1:42am On Aug 11, 2020
Laycon is the life of this show. He's the reason Erica and Kidd are even trending. The more you drag him, the more he becomes more popular. That's why I've given up already. Just leave the poor boy, his fanbase is now a movement and there is nothing we can do about it.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 1:43am On Aug 11, 2020
doziefrank07:

angry angry angry I don't even want to remember that man with his evil grin

Oyibo too dey do mumu mumu sometimes....someone they should have pursue with force,dem still dey do gentle with am

He's even living in the house with them...that man is just something else
I saw this movie In a cinema with vibrating chairs and all.
I was so angry I forgot it was just a movie.
It reminded me of some useless Nigerian landlords. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:44am On Aug 11, 2020
livelymatilda:

Rechage card hustler fc

Hunger calls you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:45am On Aug 11, 2020
doziefrank07:

cheesy grin grin you no well

When Kidd has finished with what is between erica's expired tighs,his father will take his turn

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.