Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,277 members, 7,839,380 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5079783 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lhimeet:

Lively, I doubt you be woman cheesy

This reverse psychology no go work
grin
Hmmm..You plan to fvck me before? Na wa oo

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
mycar:
confirmed , Lucy has a thing for ozo, she couldn't engage him in a drama. she suddenly becomes a non confrontational person

See the way I'm laughing at her, she doesn't want something that will make her to close to him. LOL

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
phelonrays:

Aunty na wa ooo, you wey dey drag this thing like say BB really cares about your opinion, did you watch or heard what Laycon said as a follow up to his ' If I put pressure' statement..?

Obviously you chooses not to, 'cause that part no rhyme with your decampaigning spree.

You don graduate from calling him 'evil gremlin' to a 'rapist'..

Continue....

We no see your delusional advocacy against rape, when Kidd was sexually harassing Erica inside party hall, your okoto advocacy was on life-saving machine when Kidd intentionally expose Ericas booty to the world.. Na now wey Laycon say 'if he put pressure' de girl fit accept am, na im you remember to petition BB....

People wey dey there dey strategize how dem go take win de 80mulla na im you wan spin and narrate your bitter soul to BB, just because he/she's not your fav...

Continue...

BB is a game what so ever happened in that house is basically ending there, this HM would come out come vibe with each other..

There's no need attaching emotional, cuss words, bile and spin narative against this HM, it's a game, Open mindedness is what you need if you want to go further......

But no matter what [color=red] iCONS still loves you!! coolcool[/s][/color]

I didnt read your dissertation kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Imagine Seyi narrating for these people.....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
AWA FIERCE!

WE STAN LAYCON TILL THE MONEY

Dannyxy:
keep telling yourself that we are rascals that have been rejected, We agree. grin grin as if that's supposed to pain me.. Lol

Clown

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
lymelyte:
I swear.. They are so blind that they can't even tell you one reason why they do what they do. No wonder Nigeria is like this.

We are supporting him cause we like him

Isn't that enough reason ?
grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
It appears All graduates of Nigeria who actually burnt their mid night candle , navigating through the Herculean tasks associated with Federal and state universities are rising up for one of their own.....Laycon....

Interesting comments and counter comments about him by By ICONs and few other Non-biased and objective personalities here....cheesy

If any lady should come second it should be Lucy A big time Aluta. Who also burnt her mid night candle in our Naija tough, rough schooling system......

But, we are in a country, where harlots jumping from our uncles to our away match rich daddies...From cubana, to Quilox, to cub uno, to Eko hotel will always have the big cash as thank you for coming..cheesy Or a nic time out...lol. What do we have to say..grin Bring Intellectual convos, and see dumb dumb oozing...lol that's how u seperate graduates from universities and graduates from Cubana, Quilox etc...cheesy

All for laycon, laycon for all.....Iconic movement...cheesy

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Prepare to receive Ozo on stage with Ebuka this Sunday then
says who?
because his fans don't make noise

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
livelymatilda:

I hope you can read and comprehend... Are you among the 35.67% of Laycon fans I was referring to?

I guess so..
Odenson
see this one trying to dribble. You implied I was a rascal, and I said keep telling yourself that.

Mumuson

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Chineke
This is why Nigeria cannot improve
Because of mehmeh maluu people who jump on bandwagon because there are numbers there.

Ask icoons why they are supporting their obsessive guy they will never have any other sensible reason except because the guy is trending.

Not again

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
livelymatilda:

Hmmm..You plan to fvck me before? Na wa oo

E no even dey my plan, and if at all you be woman, you go wicked gan

But I doubt
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
NLbabygirl:

Which stupid facts . Be typing nonsense
Have Nengi kissed any guy in that house?
Y’all want her to do that so bad so you can drag her.
Sorry to disappoint you kiss
nengi is too much. Flirting with guys and parading half naked all the time yet nothing. Even if she's secretly doing with any body and we are unaware, at she has a little smartness to keep it away from the camera. When serious voting starts I will vote nengi seriously. But for now, nengi na mgbeke sha

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lhimeet:

Lol, it wasn't coming from a negative place though. Na honest submission cheesy smiley
I appreciate your honesty really. Unfortunately, I'll continue to write in any manner I choose. So you can see your opinion doesn't effect me much. smiley wink

If you see a post you find useless, just scroll right past. That shouldn't be too difficult now, is it?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Chineke
Because of mehmeh maluu people who jump on bandwagon because there are numbers there.

Ask icoons why they are supporting their obsessive guy they will never have any other sensible reason except because the guy is trending.
Who are you supporting and why are you supporting them?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bookworm001:

See the way I'm laughing at her, she doesn't want something that will make her to close to him. LOL
she wanted laycon or brighto grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
This narration by Vee no too enter, hopefully she will improve before the main show.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
mycar:

says who?

Leave him, he is delusional

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Munzy14:
It appears All graduates of Nigeria who actually burnt their mid night candle , navigating through the Herculean tasks associated with Federal and state universities are rising up for one of their own.....Laycon....

Interesting comments and counter comments about him by By ICONs and few other Non-biased and objective personalities here....cheesy

If any lady should come second it should be Lucy A big time Aluta. Who also burnt her mid night candle in our Naija tough, rough schooling system......

But, we are in a country, where harlots jumping from our uncles to our away match rich daddies...From cubana, to Quilox, to cub uno, to Eko hotel will always have the big cash as thank you for coming..cheesy Or a nic time out...lol. What do we have to say..grin Bring Intellectual convos, and see dumb dumb oozing...lol that's how u seperate graduates from universities and graduates from Cubana, Quilox etc...cheesy

Small small o

Make dem no go use head knack wall

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by arukwe123(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Chineke

cry more tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggie2206: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Munzy14:

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Liposure:
voting the queen is a privilege

Yes!!!.. cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Chief Surveyor

AWA FIERCE

WE STAN LAYCON TILL THE MONEY

livelymatilda:

Why have Laycon not discovered all these and leave Erica out of his mouth..... ?

This was how you people insulted Wathoni when he rejected Laycon..

Hmm... From my recent survey I have discovered that 35.68% of Laycon fans are hungry rascals that have been rejected by so many ladies.

They can relate to Lacon's recent event which has made them more bitter.

No lie, swear with whatever you worship... If your sister see Laycon(with the mop on his head) and Kiddwaya, who she go choose?

Devil punish liars...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
livelymatilda:

That Kaisha pussy lips will be very thick and yummy like kpomo.. Now imagine it being creamy?.... Oh, I want it so bad now...

I like big dick with veins all over too.. I love good things.

It is well.
ooohh!!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Chineke

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gbazgbos: 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Icons make una pray for laycon o!! The guy don dey lean,looks pale and malnouished. Make this boy no go get heart attack when he sees Erica and Kidd kpanshing. Laycon needs urgent mental attention

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I agree with you on this.

She is a cutie, but her forehead and her receding hairline, though.

She just has a big forehead, like Rihanna and Rihanna is beautiful just like Wathoni. Yet the guys keep creating trapeziums with the light-skinned girls. Young dark-skinned girls watching the show are learning that in other to get guys attention, they must bleach their skin. I wonder why people are shocked that Nigeria is the bleaching capital of Africa. Nigeria is a colourist, tribalist, misogynistic, corrupt nation.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dora has the same gown Erica is currently putting on

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

I 100% agree with you, we need to start a petition to make BB have a stern word with Laycon, he needs to leave Erica the hell alone. This is no longer entertaining to watch and is becoming a horror show. She needs a restraining order against him.

LAYCON NO MEANS NO!!

Girl I love your energy. People seem to have forgotten that Laycon said he feels disrespected when Erica is with Kidd. Who even made him feel he's important in the grand scheme of things.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hintona:

But she talk say she no like Ozo because he's too "peaceful"

She meant that in another angu!... tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lhimeet:

Your posts are too long

I'm sure 99.9% of Nairalanders don't read it
angry

I'm sure 98.75% of iCons are allergic to such epistoral bollocks grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
mycar:

says who?

But he is not in the top 6 from what we can see by votes. He keeps loosing ground on daily basis
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
3gpvids:
You too don foolish

You too don kolo!..

Vote Nengi though!.. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.