Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5114859 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
safarigirl:
By The Way,

For the purpose of clarification, because I cannot reply to the bevy of people who do not agree with my interpretation.

None of you appointed me for anything, so, I don't know what I want to use your disappointment for.

I state my observations here and go, and if I have observed any housemate as having disturbing qualities, I will very much state it here. I do not care what name they carry, because I realise that a lot of you here are more concerned that your preferred candidate receive no backlash for their actions, than admitting that they just may have a few screws loose in the head.

I do not believe in going to tag the organizers of the show to summarily destroy any housemate, that is not how I roll. In fact, I keep my ranting very limited, to this thread. I will not go on Twitter or any other major platform, to call for any form of punishment on any housemate. It is not that deep.

But, if your fave has a noticeable problem, I will call it out, and if they make disturbing utterances, I will definitely call it out.

If you are triggered by it, I'm praying for you too.
you already judged someone from TV you are even yet to meet real life? Isn't that already scary enough. If you have met Laycon without watching BB you would be among the people already judging him from far saying his a thief, a tout, but we have seen how eloquent he is and how brilliant he is. Yes his a sucker for love, everybody is when they meet that person that sparks that feeling. I just hope Karma will be nice to you. I looked at your dp and could have swore you are a runs girl if not for someone who mentioned you were a lawyer. Someone who I believe should be exposed and know better. I have come to the conclusion that you are passing judgement based on the kind of men you have attracted in the past and basing your arguement on those things. It's well.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
gbazgbos:
Icons make una pray for laycon o!! The guy don dey lean,looks pale and malnouished. Make this boy no go get heart attack when he sees Erica and Kidd kpanshing. Laycon needs urgent mental attention

Does he know that they have consummated their showmance? That would give the guy a heart attack. Did anyone watch the show last night? Did Laycon keep vigil in front the HOH bedroom?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Allnacruise:

Small small o

Make dem no go use head knack wall
cheesy grin Premium entertainment

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
makydebbie:

Girl I love your energy. People seem to have forgotten that Laycon said he feels disrespected when Erica is with Kidd. Who even made him feel he's important in the grand scheme of things.
He said he feels disrespected when Kidd interrupts his conversations with Erica and starts kissing her in front of him
Let's get it right

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gbazgbos: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lucy is bitter,frustrated & jealous.
Her too much talking and loud voice is a symptom of an underlying mental issue. She needs help

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Tears.... More please, this your tears sound soprano .
Please don't stop... More please till you cry blood

E pain am!

You even had to come and cry in my Mention .. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
77up:
Keep voting keep voting Keep voting keep voting Laycon , he's not safe yet, don't assume so, Keep voting keep voting, don't be distracted by media buz, Keep voting keep voting.

Send sms VOTE Laycon to 32052

iCON
i don vote, I no dey watch but I dey vote, nothing 'consign' me.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
makydebbie:

Girl I love your energy. People seem to have forgotten that Laycon said he feels disrespected when Erica is with Kidd. Who even made him feel he's important in the grand scheme of things.

Erica of course...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lhimeet:

I no wan talk this Erica matter jare

Na back and forth wey no make sense, true, no be every lady go gree
Do you know how many guys have directly or indirectly wooed Nengi in that house?

She hasn't said yes to anyone.. Including Mr. Nigeria ooooo..

If Laycon really want romance in that house, he should go back to Wathoni or Kaisha and try his luck again .

Or better still, he can go to Nengi or Dorathy who are still free agents.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nexus25:

I'm sure 98.75% of iCons are allergic to such epistoral bollocks grin

Keep it short and simple! cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
We are a movement!

iCONs FOCUS

VOTE LAYCON
VOTE LAYCON
VOTE LAYCON
VOTE LAYCON

AWA FIERCE!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Munzy14:
It appears All graduates of Nigeria who actually burnt their mid night candle , navigating through the Herculean tasks associated with Federal and state universities are rising up for one of their own.....Laycon....

Interesting comments and counter comments about him by By ICONs and few other Non-biased and objective personalities here....cheesy

If any lady should come second it should be Lucy A big time Aluta. Who also burnt her mid night candle in our Naija tough, rough schooling system......

But, we are in a country, where harlots jumping from our uncles to our away match rich daddies...From cubana, to Quilox, to cub uno, to Eko hotel will always have the big cash as thank you for coming..cheesy Or a nic time out...lol. What do we have to say..grin Bring Intellectual convos, and see dumb dumb oozing...lol that's how u seperate graduates from universities and graduates from Cubana, Quilox etc...cheesy

All for laycon, laycon for all.....Iconic movement...cheesy

Is BBN a school show, a moral show or a poverty alleviation scheme?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
makydebbie:

I literally opened my mouth when I heard him say that, does he own Erica? Just because a man likes a girl, it doesn't mean she is obligated to like him back. I blame Erica, she needs to be firm with him and tell him to kick rocks. Kidd needs to defend his showmance partner against this sinister man. lipsrsealed

LAYCON NO MEANS NO.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
galaxyball:

He said he feels disrespected when Kidd interrupts his conversations with Erica and starts kissing her in front of him
Let's get it right

Just leave them abeg....they are doing it intentionally for clout.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
livelymatilda:

Do you know how many guys have directly or indirectly wooed Nengi in that house?

She hasn't said yes to anyone.. Including Mr. Nigeria ooooo..

If Laycon really want romance in that house, he should go back to Wathoni or Kaisha and try his luck again .

Or better still, he can go to Nengi or Dorathy who are still free agents.

Better still, he should stay on his own jare

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
Amya:

A yam... Leave Laycon alone na grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
Amya:

Dont mind those laycon fans. they are too delusional with these thing call his intelligence. He cant even spit bars well. I know a good rapper when i see one and without a doubt laycon isnt one. he is more or less another efe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
gbazgbos:
Lucy is bitter,frustrated & jealous.
Her too much talking and loud voice is a symptom of an underlying mental issue. She needs help

Exactly!

Lucy is mentally deranged...

No wonder she asked for a therapist.

Lucy you will not die well Ediot!...

Old cargo! tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Chineke
This is why Nigeria cannot improve
Because of mehmeh maluu people who jump on bandwagon because there are numbers there.

Ask icoons why they are supporting their obsessive guy they will never have any other sensible reason except because the guy is trending.
yu r pained, dont discredit anyine, support ur own n move

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Amya:

[s][/s]Is BBN a school show, a moral show or a poverty alleviation scheme? [s][/s]

Ask biggie
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lhimeet:

Better still, he should stay on his own jare

Notice how most of them are coupling up by force irrespective of whether they like eachother or not? I even saw desperate Laycon desperately asking Nengi to rub his head, then running to Kaisha to attempt to start a ship etc. I mean how desperate can one get?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by som4reel(f): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bibidear:

thanks,I appreciate

You're welcome kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gbazgbos: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Does he know that they have consummated their showmance? That would give the guy a heart attack. Did anyone watch the show last night? Did Laycon keep vigil in front the HOH bedroom?
Chai u wicked o!!! If laycon knows how kid don kpansh that babe he will just run mad. Make una EPP laycon o!! The guy might not make it to the end the way he is going. In fact na now the serious #Shagging dey start. What a pity!! #helplaycon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Amya:

It is a reality show and as such encompasses all the facets of life.

Morality, vulgarity, school, poverty and host of other variables.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jadentica:

Exactly!

Lucy is is mentally deranged...

See more tears. No kee ureself. Lucy won the bout against Nengi, no die over this matter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Notice how most of them are coupling up by force irrespective of whether they like eachother or not? I even saw desperate Laycon desperately asking Nengi to rub his head, then running to Kaisha to attempt to start a ship etc. I mean how desperate can one get?
Has Laycon been fingered on national tv yet?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
simonjassy:
what is the difference between what you and lucy are doing?.better still,DOMINIQ.UE needs to understand that how LUCY chooses to live her life or play her game is none of her business.

I don't understand what point you're trying to make. Do you see me tattling and wailing over a matter that's none of my business? You make a point, move the hell on! Why are you continuously taking overdose of Panadol for other people's headaches?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
doziefrank07:

Bad publicity is now what?
still publicity my G.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gbazgbos: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jadentica:

Exactly!

Lucy is is mentally deranged...

Old cargo! tongue tongue tongue
Even when prince was dared to kiss her the guy say he drink instead grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

See more tears. No kee ureself. Lucy won the bout against Nengi, no die over this matter

Which yeye bout. Oya make she use the win go rent house na... cheesy

Now she Don shalaye , people don dey give am Gbos.

Nengi has been vindicated... grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nexus25:

It is a reality show and as such encompasses all the facets of life.

Morality, vulgarity, school, poverty and host of other variables.

You get time dey explain grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
gbazgbos:

Even when prince was dared to kiss her the guy say he drink instead grin
He would rather kiss the latrine. #justsaying

(1) (2) (3) ... (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.