Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5125389 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
gbazgbos:

Even when prince was dared to kiss her the guy say he drink instead grin

Hahahaha! grin grin grin

That kind thing can pain eh!. cheesy

No wonder She's still bitter and Pained since he went for Nengi thereafter.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lhimeet:

E no even dey my plan, and if at all you be woman, you go wicked gan

But I doubt
cheesy
Wow...you are right... When it comes to Bedmatic stuffs, I am very wicked ooo.. That is why I take my time to select my man...

I love them tall, dark,rich and handsome ....

Team chocochoco...Please don't get me Hot this afternoon... Change topic abeg.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
ToyinDipo:

He would rather kiss the latrine. #justsaying

Kwakwakwa kwakwakwa. grin grin grin grin

Make una no Kee person o.

Na old she old, she no Kee person... grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lhimeet:

You get time dey explain grin

Maybe she was lacking in understanding grin

I volunteered to evacuate her from the dungeon of her ignorance grin

All for free, in an iConic way cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
galaxyball:

Has Laycon been fingered on national tv yet?

If he is able to get a girlfriend, I am sure he wouldn't mind being f!ngered or pegged on International TV. wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
gbazgbos:
Icons make una pray for laycon o!! The guy don dey lean,looks pale and malnouished. Make this boy no go get heart attack when he sees Erica and Kidd kpanshing. Laycon needs urgent mental attention
he go go for medical check up when he don win that money. Thanks for your concern though. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
livelymatilda:

Wow...you are right... When it comes to Bedmatic stuffs, I am very wicked ooo.. That is why I take my time to select my man...

I love them tall, dark,rich and handsome ....

Team chocochoco...Please don't get me Hot this afternoon... Change topic abeg.

Kuku mould your own man with clay na grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Abeg make una help us Vote Lucy for premium pepper and gbasbos..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nexus25:

Maybe she was lacking in understanding grin

I volunteered to evacuate her from the dungeon of her ignorance grin

She won't still comprehend cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
77up:
Never ! He can't be that tribalist old man cheesy

Pls Vote Laycon ,even if na 5sms sad

Don;t call that 'thing' a man

He has no dignity. You can criticize, but why cursing people? Some of them go to church on Sundays

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

If he is able to get a girlfriend, I am sure he wouldn't mind being f!ngered or pegged on International TV. wink
this one is just bored, cannot even troll with substance.. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
gbazgbos:

Chai u wicked o!!! If laycon knows how kid don kpansh that babe he will just run mad. Make una EPP laycon o!! The guy might not make it to the end the way he is going. In fact na now the serious #Shagging dey start. What a pity!! #helplaycon

Laycon is burning himself out , he needs to recalibrate his brain. No one should remain in a place where are they not wanted, he needs to discover his self-worth

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dannyxy:
this one is just bored, cannot even troll with substance.. grin

And you are a significant troller? grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Rossycee:
Abeg make una help us Vote Lucy for premium pepper and gbasbos..

In LUCY we Stan !

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by arukwe123(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Dont mind those laycon fans. they are too delusional with these thing call his intelligence. He cant even spit bars well. I know a good rapper when i see one and without a doubt laycon isnt one. he is more or less another efe
make badbelle no kill you o. Anyways STAY MAD!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Munzy14:
It appears All graduates of Nigeria who actually burnt their mid night candle , navigating through the Herculean tasks associated with Federal and state universities are rising up for one of their own.....Laycon....

Interesting comments and counter comments about him by By ICONs and few other Non-biased and objective personalities here....cheesy

If any lady should come second it should be Lucy A big time Aluta. Who also burnt her mid night candle in our Naija tough, rough schooling system......

But, we are in a country, where harlots jumping from our uncles to our away match rich daddies...From cubana, to Quilox, to cub uno, to Eko hotel will always have the big cash as thank you for coming..cheesy Or a nic time out...lol. What do we have to say..grin Bring Intellectual convos, and see dumb dumb oozing...lol that's how u seperate graduates from universities and graduates from Cubana, Quilox etc...cheesy

All for laycon, laycon for all.....Iconic movement...cheesy

How you take know all these clubs if you weren't jumping from one club to the other too..

Incase you don't know, there's a Term called Brostitute now, meaning male ashewo.. tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
gbazgbos:
Lucy is bitter,frustrated & jealous.
Her too much talking and loud voice is a symptom of an underlying mental issue. She needs help
You are right... That is why she need to spend more weeks in that house.
Honestly, she is getting better thanks to Biggie and her fellow housemates.

Don't forget to vote her.. Help a Sister and thanks for your concern..

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jadentica:

Hahahaha! grin grin grin

That kind thing can pain eh!. cheesy

No wonder She's still bitter and Pained since he went for Nengi thereafter.. cheesy

I think she is pretty, she just needs to get in shape and make feminine hairstyles. She has had a hard life as well, so that has hardened her. I hope she is able to make something out of her experience.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by arukwe123(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fvckers!! Keep Trollong While We ICONs Keep Voting.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lhimeet:

She won't still comprehend cheesy

You meant to type "she's a blockhead"..?

Chai, who do her like this grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
LordTheus:

I must have gotten your goat for you to wail like this at me. A delicious irony since you were the one claiming I was triggered earlier on.

If your memory is not as bankrupt as your reasoning, you'll remember that I actually NEVER challenged you to prove anything to me. Thats your own compulsion. All I said was that people have DIFFERENT STANDARDS for judging who is better than another. This is a FACT and you have done nothing so far to disprove it. If you'd squint for a second and look at the trail of our correspondence, you'll see it's you who actually started dragging this argument.

You actually wrote all this to justify or evade my query on why you hopped on a conversation that you didn't know the genesis? grin
How about changing your moniker to Lord-tales.

Stop whining. I never denied the incident or attempted to obfuscate it. What I called "subjective opinion" was your implying that Ozo is a worse person than Prince BECAUSE he lost his temper. Your idea that lack of composure translates to being worse than other people is what I'm contesting.
I didn't argue with you on that because that will be like pouring water in a basket. I went ahead and gave another example and I was ready to give more. Why are you only focused on that, you don't have any defence for the 2nd reason I gave? Or are you trying to evade as usual?

Unfortunately for you, I'm not trying to prove that anybody is better than another. Once again let me jolt your memory
You said this:

I responded with this:

Wow, scum of the earth! You are now utilizing your talent of skulduggery to prove your point. Why did you not post the entire comment I made? You only posted some parts to make it look like a public opinion poll, meanwhile it was part of a rebuttal to another post.

No request was made of you. I simply just told you that people judge others differently based on their individual ideas of what it means to be a better person. YOU are the one who felt compelled to try and prove to me that Prince was indeed better than Ozo. I never asked you for that.

So now you can stop shadowing my mentions like a vindictive housewife
smiley

Nigga, I continually said I stand by my initial position and I was not shifting ground unless you prove otherwise. You are the reason why no progress has been made because you have nothing to say to prove me wrong.
I explicitly told you to leave my mentions if you weren't ready to tow that line of argument, but hours later, you are still replying me by increasing the length of your posts.

Lord-tales, stop been a sissy and come out with your full chest to defend Ozo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wristbangle: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
geezprince:
he go go for medical check up when he don win that money. Thanks for your concern though. grin

grin wetin person no go hear finish for Nairaland
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

I think she is pretty, she just needs to get in shape and make feminine hairstyles. She has had a hard life as well, so that has hardened her. I hope she is able to make something out of her experience.

Wetin come concern with this write up now?. undecided

Is this the reason why she is a bitter , old, frustrated use and dump ashewo?

She should first get her stinky attitude in shape first before her physical...

No man can ever Stand a Lucy...Take if from me!... tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maziaugment(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
arukwe123:
Guy you voted wrongly. You send an sms with Vote Laycon and not Laycon alone. See vote wey just waste chai.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
'Vote' is supposed to be in front of the housemate's name

arukwe123:
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Vote for Lucy she is content! Vote for Lucy she is content! Vote for Lucy she is content! Vote for Lucy she is content! Vote for Lucy she is content! Vote for Lucy she is content! Vote for Lucy she is content! Vote for Lucy she is content! Vote for Lucy she is content! Vote for Lucy she is content! Vote for Lucy she is content! Vote for Lucy she is content! Vote for Lucy she is content! Vote for Lucy she is content! Vote for Lucy she is content!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Thank God you said girlfriend cheesy

Not like someone who morphed into an in-house cum rag after just 2 weeks and is still yet to be claimed till this day

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
wristbangle:

grin wetin person no go hear finish for Nairaland

The ICONS are SHEEPLE, blindly following their leader. lipsrsealed cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by arukwe123(m): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
Maziaugment:
Guy you voted wrongly. You send an sms with Vote Laycon and not Laycon alone. See vote wey just waste chai.
Give me the right format. No lele.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jadentica:

Wetin come concern with this write up now?. undecided

Is this the reason why she is a bitter , old, frustrated use and dump ashewo?
She should first get her stinky attitude in shape first before her physical...
No man can ever Stand a Lucy...Take if from me!... tongue
Me and my gang Stan LUCY!
Take it from me!

Ashawo no be work !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
galaxyball:

Thank God you said girlfriend cheesy

Not like someone who morphed into an in-house cum rag after just 2 weeks and is still yet to be claimed till this day

But your IDOL is chasing her isn't he? Even after she has said no in many different languages, your idol is not receiving the message cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Munzy14:
It appears All graduates of Nigeria who actually burnt their mid night candle , navigating through the Herculean tasks associated with Federal and state universities are rising up for one of their own.....Laycon....

Interesting comments and counter comments about him by By ICONs and few other Non-biased and objective personalities here....cheesy

If any lady should come second it should be Lucy A big time Aluta. Who also burnt her mid night candle in our Naija tough, rough schooling system......

But, we are in a country, where harlots jumping from our uncles to our away match rich daddies...From cubana, to Quilox, to cub uno, to Eko hotel will always have the big cash as thank you for coming..cheesy Or a nic time out...lol. What do we have to say..grin Bring Intellectual convos, and see dumb dumb oozing...lol that's how u seperate graduates from universities and graduates from Cubana, Quilox etc...cheesy

she's not a hoe

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.