Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4983382 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) (3746) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2020
Threebear:
Sunday will be like a movie grin cheesy
chai... Some pple r not voting... LAYCON FANS VOTE OOOOOOO
VOTE Laycon to 35052.
Thanks

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2020
Threebear:
I want to go lesbo for Ozo's sister grin cheesy
you no go use laugh kill me

Lesbo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2020
Crixxx:
Hope this love between Neo & Vee is real and not just influenced by conji.

I think it's real..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2020
Simran94:

Let me ask you a quick question... If you travel a lot especially to places you don't have relatives in, where would you sleep? On the street? undecided

Na for under bridge Dem dey stay..Don't blame them please.

Poverty of the mind is equally a disease... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

It is more inclusive now, more than ever Genevieve and many other international actor/actresses were made members of the Oscar Academy, meaning they have the voting power to include more international films in the running for any category in the Award show. Now is the best time to be an International star because there is more inclusivity.

Why are we ridiculing her? she is aiming for the stars, is that not what we tell ourselves every morning? "Aim higher" is a popular motivational quote, yet we ridicule those who do it.
Lol nor be only Oscar academy
I guess you know Kevin Hart and Dwayne Johnson but which American knows Mercy Johnson or Genevieve.
You think it's by mouth that they use to win Oscars and BET.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2020
ItsCookie:
Hello wonderful people!

Let's remember to vote for our Nengi as we go about our work and daily activities....
She is a queen inside and out. An intelligent and smart beauty, a classy woman, a lady with a competitive spirit and an unparalleled drive to always succeed against any odd.

Nengi is the one for us this season....we love you Nengi Rebecca Hampson.. kiss kiss kiss
Louder please

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2020
Onyi99:

My dear,if you notice i have stopped replying them just that i was tempted to reply one today
What i need to do is vote for him,because even if you explain from now till tomorrow,some persons will still be typing nonsense
put 'em on ignore mode.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2020
Threebear:

Sorry , Erica is a terrible actress.

I knew when Ini , Genevieve , Mercy etc all started out.
They were leaps and bounds above Erica .
Talented is inborn ...acting school can only hone the skills and talent you already possess ...it can't miraculously make you a good actor .

Erica will get opportunities after the show .
She'll get endorsements and sign up for a movie or two or three or more ....

But if you think she's going to have a storied acting career , then my dear it's better you come out from your phantasmagoria .

Y'all are haters mehn!!!! She is reaching for the stars, allow her jareeee!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

It is more inclusive now, more than ever Genevieve and many other international actor/actresses were made members of the Oscar Academy, meaning they have the voting power to include more international films in the running for any category in the Award show. Now is the best time to be an International star because there is more inclusivity.

Why are we ridiculing her? she is aiming for the stars, is that not what we tell ourselves every morning? "Aim higher" is a popular motivational quote, yet we ridicule those who do it.

it is just for a year

she is not the first person

last year Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Wunmi Mosaku, Femi Odugbemi and Ngozi Onwurah were extended invites and they were also among artistes that determine winners of Oscar in 2019

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Nilknarf:

You sha wan dip words into pesin mouth
When last did they troll Laycon with being a "rapist"..
They've been trolling Erica for weeks..and how many fvcks do we give

How does it feel using that Mercy's meme... cheesy grin grin

How does it feel using that Mercy's meme... cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2020
akthedream2019:
Wait ooo.. What am I missing?
Has Ozo changed his name?

Any small thing, Nendi always call him "Ode".

"Ode" is a Yoruba word that means a fool/mumu.

That one will also be smiling like Ode..

Soon.... Ozo will be like :..."My name is Ozo, but friends call me Odenson".

Hmmmm . Na wa ooo
You clearly know she's joking o but stupidity made you to be saying rubbish.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2020
SIRG120:
Starlight10 I believe you're very much learned and I must commend you for trying to be a good observer...... But on a more serious note its basically inappropriate to judge a book by its cover. Anyways coming from someone that Knows Ozoemena too well. He's Very Straight like a Ruler. Back then in Coal City, I used to be a classmate to his elder sister Miriam who is now a Medical Doctor. Ozoemena was our Junior then. He was very stubborn as a teenager mainly when he was around 14_15_16 and had girlfriends then and i believe it was as a result of peer pressure but miraculously after his suspension from school then this fine boy for their set that year automatically changed to the amazement of everyone. His Dad is very calm and over protective cos he happens to be the only son in their family but the mum no dey gree ooo na iron lady. I give credits to his mum cos he moulded him to be the decent young man he is today. Like I know this guy so well. My mum still works in one of his dads hospital in Enugu here. Those shorts he wears means nothing at all cos me sef dey wear those kain shorts and my wife no dey complain, she even like them on me. Facts about Ozoemena......... 1) He's a loner... Rarely keeps friends. 2) He's a very shy person 3) He reads a lot just like his dad..... 4) He's closer to his mum and Barrister Chidaalu his younger sister..... 5) They're stunch Catholics and churchy as well especially the mum........ 6) He's good at studying people....... 7) He currently runs a clothing line fashion Business in Coal city....... cool He's a sport enthusiast....... 9) They're from IMO state...... 10)He can be slow a times but will end up doing something perfectly..... 11) He was the social prefect in his set which was the same position I occupied during my time like I was his predecessor...... 12) Their Pupcy hold bar well well.... Aside being a medical doctor, he has other private businesses and lots of investments....... 13) He's not an outgoing person at all...... 14) His sisters no dey carry am play at all and he has a very healthy relationship with them...... 15) He's a very likeable person especially his humility and respect for people...... 16) Na church boy wey im be like he still goes to morning mass with the mum and dad mostlt whenever He's around. 17) from my calculation dem dey mostly use 2yrs senior each other for their house and He's currently 28yrs old........he was born August 1992...... and He's the only son out of three sisters and He's the third born..... 18) His family don't already begin to dey pressure am make e get married cos He's an only son and from the discussion I had with him around December last year.. He said he wants to fully live on his own before doing that cos he still lives with his parents and plans to relocate to Lagos this year and move his clothing line to Lagos......19) from my experience with him I consider him a very honest 0erson cos he hardly tells lies......20) in fact Starlight10 , no human being is perfect but the Ozoemena that I know was well raised and is very decent for that kind of life style....... I use to tell him that any woman he'll marry eventually is blessed cos He's Godfearing to the core and very smart too.
wow I will prefer to vote Ozo 100 times than to vote Erica. You really did a good campaign here,even without knowing. His supporters will increase.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2020
stroller9795:

In a Hotel.
But why does nengi have more pictures of hotel rooms than her house....is she a room attendant?
Doesn't she have a house?
Does she live in hotels?
Answer me o...

But how come WhorErica is the most fvcked housemate this year?... grin

To the extent of even getting a spot on p0rnhub..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2020
Brownsun:
my heart is beautiful cry

lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2020
FirstSon01:

Lol nor be only Oscar academy
I guess you know Kevin Hart and Dwayne Johnson but which American knows Mercy Johnson or Genevieve.
You think it's by mouth that they use to win Oscars and BET.

Slavery and colonisation has done on number on the African continent, they have taught us to hate everything African and love everything Western. It is too late for us, but maybe we can save the children from this mindset.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2020
stroller9795:

[s]Oh please!
Speak for yourself!
Ozo is NOT my kind of man!
Nengi is just tolerating him because Lucy damaged her game and her self esteem!
How can a man act so girly and confused?
Fine,he's intelligent,calm and calculative but he acts like a guy who menstruates and I can never be attracted to such a guy!
Miracle was also intelligent,calm and calculative but he was a stud!
He had that sex appeal and he was relatable and serious minded...no wonder he won!
I like prince but he allowed Tolani to bully and suffocate him into a dead relationship.
Praise is a loud fool who always has an opinion in everything.
Laycon is good but most people like him out of pity...i see nothing special about him.
Kidd is a guy most women want.
A bad boy with sex appeal,handsome,fresh and clean,intelligent,arrogant intuitive,firm...etc.
I like him and Erica and we'll see who Nigerians love at the end of the show....and after.[/s]
Hey

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2020
homesteady:
What is wrong with Laycon? This is he 2nd time he is telling Neo to scratch his back undecided undecided

Laycon has an incurable diseasecheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2020
homesteady:
What is wrong with Laycon? This is he 2nd time he is telling Neo to scratch his back undecided undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Y'all are haters mehn!!!! She is reaching for the stars, allow her jareeee!!!!!

She's going to be a Veteran actress in few months.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by corpershun: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2020
aroundnaija:
Abeg this Erica no be 26 these HMs too lie abegi angry

See her dropping cheek

Highest, she is 27, we were same set at CU, so no lie at all about her age.

Its easier to falsify age when you don't have track record. This our generation no easy to fake age cos from small people don get Intl Passport and our parents go use real age.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2020
tarantino1:

Please don't put FnF in the same class as Mission Impossible. Levels dey abeg. The creators of mission impossible have also gone on to create better things.

With each sequel being better than the previous one. Unlike the cast of FnF where it is their only bread and butter

grin grin I don't watch either of them, but I am curious to how they keep churning out sequels after sequels.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2020
LordTheus:

Get your friends to vote!!!
Get your family members to vote!!!
We still have a mission to accomplish!!!
A rude awakening awaits the haters!!!
SUPERIONS keep the momentum!!!
Don't relent!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2020
Crixxx:
Hope this love between Neo & Vee is real and not just influenced by conji.
They're the only true lovers in that house all the rest are fake or forcefully induced except for Ozo and Nengi that are still playing hide and seek grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2020
ersonleads:
My first comment on this thread.I read alot about this show here yesterday.Actually been watching.Erica was just so desperate,would have taken things gradually, even if you attracted to a man.she was just so desperate in getting kidd & kidd is actually sailing in that advantage of Na she carry herself come.(How would someone without pant go & sleep in same chair &allow a guy touching are bum if not desperation).This actually brought out d inner flirting beast in Kidd.A relationship built on sex will always end in shambles.kidd will always take her as a sex doll/slave because she gave him d go ahead out of desperation so make other girls nor near kidd.
My people even as Erica may not like d way kidd rough handles her even in front of other housemate,she cannot say "Stop" because the relationship is built on sex already.If she tries stoping him,Wahala done dey come be that.
On the part of kidd, he is not a gentleman at all.Even if a girl allows you to take Advantage of her body in a public show, must you concur? Their reputation is already questionable.The question is, If you can do things like this in public,what will he be doing in his private life.means he sleeps with anything on skirt & Erica sleeps with any man that is cute & rich.
They are in a relationship of sex & lust & will not end well.

She's a blaaady Golddigger...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2020
Froshloaded:

lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're not okay!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2020
Brownsun:
In SUMMARY, it will end in TEARS.

Gbam!... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2020
poiunt:

it is just for a year

she is not the first person

last year Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Wunmi Mosaku, Femi Odugbemi and Ngozi Onwurah were extended invites and they were also among artistes that determine winners of Oscar in 2019

It shows that they are looking at the Nollywood industry, yes we know 80% of the movies are trash but 20% are decent, this will encourage the producers to do better.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Them no born Dem well... They know the truth which can set them free from unstanning her but they chose delusion.
A lot of people have decoded that girls hustle from day one

Keep cryyyyyying!... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

No be Nengi Pvssy and breast Dem dey strangle on live TV like Ewu!... cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're not okay!

Brownsun, send me your address
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2020
toseen7:

She's going to be a Veteran actress in few months.

Maybe a few years, it takes time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) (3746) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.