Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4983966 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2020
FirstSon01:

Thank God you know he never asked her out and never will. He'll Bleep her and part ways after the house
And is it your problem?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by pongwa(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2020
Laycon votes coming through

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
As for acting, I laugh in French when Erica says she wants to be an international actress. That’s an insult to the likes of Genevieve, Omotola, Jenifa, Mercy Johnson, etc that are great actresses but still can’t break into any international market. Erica cannot act. Period! Anytime I see her talking about acting, I just off my tv grin. Yes she has been that bad in the short plays wey dem do for the house. And laughing yesterday during the Airtel ad? That was a No No. She might get some waka pass roles sha if she use her ponyor as usual; after all na the normal way for nollywood. grin. When Tochi dey there and Nollywood never rush am na Erica wan make am there? Abeg no tell me about that horrible movie wey dey Netflix o. That’s not even worth discussing. Maybe all those cringe worthy Igbo movies wey dem dey act inside bush for Abakaliki be where she fit get big role as mammy water or village olosho wey dey try tempt the heir to the throne with juju to marry am grin. That kain role will come naturally to her as per it’s just her acting her normal coded olosho lifestyle grin
Saw her in one movie "hire a woman " or something , she's a terrible actress .
Ifunenda outshined her in every scene ....you know what it means when someone like Ifu outshines you. grin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

This is nothing but the truth.

If I were in that House, I would have told her straight to her face that SHE CAN'T ACT.

It is as bad as that.

Erica makes our bad actors look great.

Many of the Female Nigerian veteran actors and actresses where not the best when they first started, most did not even attend acting school. Erica has attended acting school; all she needs now is the experience. At the moment she is not any better or worse than the current crop of actresses.

Nollywood doesn't care about talent, all they care about is that you look good, are light skinned and can sell movies. Erica has 2 out of 3 of the requirements, she will blend in. If she wants to last in the industry then she can do the hard graft and hone her acting skills.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Hallenjay:
not possible, E go cast n end of BBN... NO B NAIJA? Atleast not for now
I said nothing will happen Oga! cheesy

Nothingggggg! Una go just rant online and it'll end there.

Keep his connection aside, is he not worthy to win it? He's smart, got swag, competitive, wins task, fresh Nigha, romantic, ladies guy, clean, confident, expressive, got supports from celebrities and also a self-less nigha.

Una problem with him na poverty! Nothing else.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Broobembem:

So reality shows are now for the poor? Why are you not there?

the truth is this, reality show are for the poor and average class looking to get big, popular or rich.

mention any reality show all over the world where you will see billionaires or millionaires children competing for a reality show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2020
See Eric interview. Not so flattering for Prince though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJEC8To7v3c

Guy was funny as hell

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 19, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Doc Doc grin

Epp me ask him well.

Sounded like a daily Sunday ménage à trois shocked
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:48am On Aug 19, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

Content or no content ..
Kidd can't win the show .. cheesy cheesy
He get content abi he no get? grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2020
mizz2posh:

Ozo is not your kind of man? did he tell you you are his kind of woman? E toast you?

And not all women love men like Kidd, speak for yourself if you have no self worth, I will go for an Ozo type any day and twice on Sunday.
I said Ozo is not my kind of man and I spoke for myself!
Did I speak for you?
How is it my fault that you like men who act like zombies?
And yes,not all women love men like Kidd so read and comprehend before you comment!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Many of the Female Nigerian veteran actors and actresses where not the best when they first started, most did not even attend acting school. Erica has attended acting school; all she needs now is the experience. At the moment she is not any better or worse than the current crop of actresses.

Nollywood doesn't care about talent, all they care about is that you look good, are light skinned and can sell movies. Erica has 2 out of 3 of the requirements, she will blend in. I she wants to last in the industry then she can do the hard graft and hone her acting skills.

Of course, she will do well in Nollywood where mediocrity reigns supreme.

But she should forget the international scene.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2020
iKnee:
has Danrele or bobrisky been caught?
Bro just relass and believe what you see.
Please don't wait until China takes total control of our infrastructures before believing criminal pdp grin cheesy
They say seeing is believing. I don't work with assumptions.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2020
Life is sweet cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Sounded like a daily Sunday ménage à trois shocked

grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Life is sweet cool

But your's is in shambles grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2020
poiunt:
they basically meant nice guys like ozo finish last.
Naah. I really don't see it that way. Boys fvck and girls fvck. It's nature's way. Unless a guy totally desires to settle strictly with a virgin. At some point in our lives all that matters is fun and everyone goes for it; guys and girls alike. When it's time to settle we are more intentional about long lasting qualities that favor us and we want replicated in our children. That's the koko.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2020
Threebear:
Erica has turned all her fans to lawyers .

Even if she gets pregnant in the house , they'll say it's immaculate conception .
I swear
Even van Dijk nor defend reach dem

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2020
poiunt:

the truth is this, reality show are for the poor and average class looking to get big, popular or rich.

mention any reality show all over the world where you will see billionaires or millionaires children competing for a reality show.

Fooollll!!!
Is kiddwaya poor??
Keeping up with the Kardashians is a reality show... Are they poor??
Think with your brain and not your intestines.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2020
User09:
See Eric interview. Not so flattering for Prince though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJEC8To7v3c

Guy was funny as hell

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2020
codedguy1:

You are now you quoting me again because i said something that you agree with. Even Telling God to bless me. grin

when i said something you didn't agree with, the first thing you did was to tell me to SHUT UP.

when i gave it back to you, the coward that you are called dominique to ban me.

i just got out of nairaland kuje prison this morning and you are in my mention again.

kindly stay off my mention please.

Thank you.
Ass licking gone wrong cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2020
FirstSon01:

But your's is in shambles grin
Urs rather grin
Not when my faves keep me refreshed cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2020
Broobembem:

He get content abi he no get? grin

He get now .. na chill guy ..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2020
SIRG120:
don't mind that inexperienced brainless dummy..... She'll soon wake up to face reality...... Her type will remain single and bitter except she changes her orientation cos its clearly disastrous...... Anyway sha na teenager she be......... She never see anything.... Na all these movies she dey watch dey deceive am
Haq haq haq haq haq
You dont know shit about me so calm down!
I'm not the reason for your misery.
Take it to God in prayers. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Soooooo nengi admitted to vee that she has feelings for ozo and begged vee to keep the secret

Vee is now indirectly telling ozo that nengi cant hide her feelings for long

I done suffer

https://twitter.com/nengi_nengz/status/1296003303709581312?s=19

I said it.. grin Na you be the koko for Ozone videos...

Thank you ... kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2020
I don't envy Hellites right now. Attacks left, right and center. Their fav will mess up at night, they wake up to attacks and start defending even though they know deep down that she's draining them but they can't just say it out. Next time, look before you Stan, don't stand some1 that will drain you grin

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Ah honestly I was even surprised sef
I remember one of her threads like that where guys were slut shaming her because of a pic she put up and I was even defending her
These hypocrites on this thread will just be talking waaaaaaaaa from both sides of their mouth.

Alex, my favorite (Laycon) is featured on Channels News...

What about your Fav(Erica)

Xvideos grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Broobembem:

If Kidd wins the show, nothing will happen.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
But he will not still win so keep dreaming grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2020
poiunt:

Kaisha's dad is a millionaire, Seyi is from a millionaire family, if not billionaire, Mike was a millionaire before the show, Ozo's dad is a millionaire, Tobi's dad is a millionaire if not billionaire, Prince's dad is a millionaire and so many others.

Why Kidd own dey pain una? cheesy

BBN is a reality show, not a poverty alleviation scheme. You don't expect them to pack almajiris for us to watch.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2020
IgANephropathy:
If you would troll, at least be sensible enough to use the correct word.

E say beastiality ���
oga no be me create English, Messi with all him money no sabi "I am fine" for English..
So free me make I talk as e be me for mind grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

He get now .. na chill guy ..
Gbam Chief!
He deserves to win cool
I see why Mike loves him..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.